Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces
Range of pram accessories included
Really short seat height and hard to get put up and down.
This pram has an really short seat height, my 6 month old is already placing her head on the canopy fabric. There isn’t much space for her to grow, without her head being placed right up on the canopy fabric. Also it’s an absolute pain in the head to get up, the leavers on the side get jammed all the time; I find myself really questioning if it’s even worth getting the pram out of the car because of how much of a pain it is to put up and down. It’s really a shame because it’s such a beautiful pram and a good price.
Purchased in August 2018 for $800.00.
Questions & Answers
Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks
Thanks for your question!
Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).
The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.
I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we're here to help!
Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?
I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.
Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at email@example.com if you have any other questions - we are here to help!
Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks
Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.
- Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
- Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
- Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
- Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
- Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.
Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:
- The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
- The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
- The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
- Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
- For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
- Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.
All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.
|Category||4-Wheel Prams & Strollers||4-Wheel Prams & Strollers|
|Suitable Age||0+ months||6+ months|
|Max User Weight||20 kg||20 kg|
|Bassinet Compatible||Yes (Included)||Yes (Sold Separately)|
|Capsule Compatible||Yes, with addition of adapters||Yes, with addition of adapters|
|Features||Arm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage||Arm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage|
|Weight||13 kg||11 kg|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)||2 year(s)|
|Folded Dimensions||45 x 58 x 87 cm||50 x 58 x 78 cm|
|Release date||Mar 2019||Jan 2017|
|Discontinuation date||Mar 2019|
|Replaced by||Babybee Rover 2019|
Visit official website
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.