Babybee Rover

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes (8) · No
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
paulfoster27

paulfoster27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gamechanger

Absolutely delighted with our Babybee rover. We went to view so many prams when we were looking for one for our newest family member. The way the rover manoeuvres effortlessly rivals that of the most expensive prams on the market also how easy it folds up and the overall qualilty of the setup. We did have an issue when we first received it with a little rip in the basonette hood but after 1 email was sent and we had a replacement within a day or 2. Really impressed with the customer service we received. I would recommend a Babybee to anybody and find myself getting people admiring the pram when we are out and about.

Purchased in February 2021.

Ease of Packing & Storage

(Still pregnant) I built this all by myself and it was so easy! it was easy to steer (I suck at even steering a trolley)

It’s very sturdy and the seats/bassinet are very comfy material. From what I can tell the breaks work really well and everything else is really easy to use and steer. It folds away very easy and fits nicely in my car

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Tasma... All the best with bub!

Durdy123

Durdy123Sydney, NSW

Great pram!

I love our Babybee pram finding it easy to walk with being an active person, easy to collapse and fits easily with the car seat capsule. My only critique would be (given it’s designed in Australia) the bassinet does not protect the baby from the sun and we always have to put a Muslin over the top which is not recommended due to the heat. The stroller seat has a protective UPF cover but this does not fit over the bassinet.

Purchased in July 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review! I will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Great design at a good price!

We reviewed many prams and tried several in-store looking for just the right pram that would work in a mall or off-terrain that was also a no-brainer to setup. After not really finding what we wanted we went online and found babybee’s Rover. Their product videos and good customer service reviews + refund policy gave us the confidence to take a chance on it and we couldn’t be happier that we did. Easy to assemble & set up, sturdy on concrete or countryside walks, comfy and functional yet beautiful. Great design at a good price and Aussie-made - love it! Highly recommend for parents like us who want good value without sacrificing safety and style.

Purchased in April 2020 at Babybee for $699.00.

Thank you Vanessa!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Easy to use and fold away. So smooth and comfortable. Love it!

It is a super comfortable pram. It is smooth and easy to operate. I love this pram! My child is comfortable and sits perfectly in the pram. I love the 2 seats from birth to toddler. Very practical and drives well.

Purchased in May 2020 for $799.00.

Thanks Nicole!

Denise

DeniseSouthwest, VIC

I love the Babybee

My daughter is now 11 weeks old I use it every day the bassinet, capsule and toddler part a I would totally recommend it is fantastic but the only is it should have a zip on back of hood of the bassinet as when it’s wind there’s no way to stop the cold coming in from the back and the foot at the bottom could be flat for toddler seat but otherwise it’s a fantastic pram

Purchased in October 2019 for $750.00.

Thank you for review!

Atanu

AtanuCentral West, NSW

This is a solid pram

Very satisfied with the pram so far, perform s really well on different surfaces. Shock absorbers are good. Easy to assemble and pack up. Only negative thing is the wt as the core structure is made of steel. Otherwise quite happy.

Purchased in April 2020 for $749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Alana

AlanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks a million bucks!!

Pushes really easy with one hand, which was the number one thing i was looking for
Im still awaiting the birth of my 3rd baby but i have tested this pram with my 4year old who loved it :) im sure the baby is going to be very comfortable in his new pram :)

Purchased in April 2019 for $499.00.

Hi Alana,
Super happy to read that you are enjoying how easy the ROVER is :)
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!
Team Babybee

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm