Babybee Rover

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

4.9 (1,010)
    4.9 (1,017)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (349) · No (161)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

MARINA

MARINASouthern and Hills, SA

Luxury on Wheels!

Babybee P.Babybee

Congratulations on the arrival of Charlie, Marina! And your promotion to Grandparent, what an exciting time for your family. We love your review, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about how well the Rover works for you. -Andy

Maddie B.

Maddie B.Central West, QLD

Fantastic all-rounder pram

Pram is great to use on both footpaths, grass and gravel (we live on a cattle station so being able to use it on all terrain is a must!) the suspension is also fantastic for where we live.
The handle height is ideal, both my husband and I can adjust and use comfortably.
When it’s just me travelling to town to do groceries it makes it so easy that the pram is light enough for me to fold and put back into the car!
Comfort wise, it’s lovely. The different openings for airflow keep the inside of the pram cool especially when using the bassinet.

Purchased in January 2021 for $850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

All Terrain Rover! Love it, so pleased you're a fan. Thanks for the review Maddie -Andy

Perfect! Use it everyday!

Amazing on different terrains (grass, concrete, gravel, tile, dirt) and the suspension is great! My child falls asleep quite easily in both the bassinet and stroller setting so must be super cozy & comfy. also has ability (with the extra adapters) to attach baby capsule so no need to wake bub getting in and out of the car.

Purchased in April 2020 at BabyBee Prams for $850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks Rachel!

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Super glad we bought this pram!

Were looking for a good pram for our first baby and came across this Babybee Rover 2019 pram. Could not be happier when it arrived. The installation was a breeze with every pieces just clicked in as they were supposed to be. Husband said "it feels and looks so worth the price". I love how it positions the baby well above the ground. Baby fell asleep easily when we first drove him out of the house for a walk, even though the pathway was a bit bumpy here and there! A bonus that the sage colour is just lovely. We have been absolutely happy with this pram so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Kim... Sage sure is gorgeous! Enjoy your ROVER!!

LOYALTY TO BECOME ROYALT

LOYALTY TO BECOME ROYALTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best looking & most perfect pram!!

I absolutely love & adore this pram it's by far the best pram I have ever come across. I Couldn't find the perfect pram through out my whole pregnancy night & day I was searching online then I had come across the pram ad on Facebook market place after I had given birth. Reading through reviews I thought it's got excellent positive feedback I ordered the sage pram set with bassinet & surprisingly my baby capsule is compatible to the Rover such a blessing to have also the free accessories big bonus.

Great quality Everything

Thanks Heaps for a peace of mind so satisfied!!

Purchased in February 2021.

Suitable for RunningNo
Babybee P.Babybee

Yay!! So glad to hear! Thanks so much!

Just Perfect

This pram is perfect, easy to glide around, have since ordered the capsule to clip to the pram also :) so happy with it and is just as stylish as the photis.

Purchased in January 2020.

Thanks Lohren!

LuMitch

LuMitch Canberra 2600, ACT

Just what we needed

The pram is smooth on all different terrains. It feels very sturdy and easy to wheel. It has great suspension over rocky ground with minimal impact to the occupant. The fabric lining is 5 star with the fabric being soft and the mattress in the bassinet supportive.

Purchased in December 2020 for $749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much... Enjoy your ROVER!!

Jade

Jade Sydney, NSW

This is amazing! Perfect pram!

When I first saw the babybee Rover I fell inlove with the look and style. But after I received it it was even more amazing, to the quick delivery, easy set up, amazing products included in the box to the comfy bamboo liner in the stroller and bassinet. I'm so satisfied with the babybee rover, it's so easy to move around, easy to fold down into car and I am so glad I purchased this bundle package.
Truely was the best purchase for my little munchkin.

Purchased in January 2021.

Thanks Jade!

Ally R.

Ally R.Hobart, TAS

Love love love

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Sage sure is gorgeous!! Thanks for a great review Ally!

Kayla England

Kayla EnglandWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

FTM! Love it!

Being a first time mum the variety and choice of pram is so overwhelming! A friend has the babybee so I’ve had a chance to use it prior to myself falling pregnant! I liked that it was stylish, lightweight but yet so sturdy, easy to turn, put up , put down. All the additional features you get! And the fact that it’s cost effective!
I’m not sure how comfy my baby will be as he isn’t here yet. But from my friends baby he always was so content in his babybee pram! I can’t wait for the little guy to get here so we can finally use it elsewhere not just the house! :)
Thanks so much for producing a great affordable product!

Purchased in January 2021 at Babybee for $799.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Kayla... All the best with bub!!

Olivia

OliviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rover- so amazing!

Love my rover can’t wait till my little man is here so I can use it out and about ! Love how it has so many different attachments. The bassinet is so cute too!!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Thanks so much Olivia!

So easy to use

The Rover glides so smoothly around corners and across the floor. It is extremely easy to pack up and down with the added benefit of being so light. I’m so glad I chose the Babybee

Thanks Brianna!

Tanaya Pass

Tanaya PassSydney, NSW

Perfect pram! Love it

I am 100% satisfied with the prams performance on all different terrains along with the outstanding performance of the prams suspension.
my baby lovessss this pram and is a safe space for her

Purchased in December 2020 for $840.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thank you!

Jessica

Jessica Perth, WA

Perfect Pram

I love my babybee Rover! So easy to put together and glides through grass easily. The bassinet attachment is great for newborns, my baby is just so cosy in there.

Purchased for $850.00.

Thanks Jessica!

Easy!

Super easy to put together, and take apart for the car etc. Bubba isn't here until April but can't wait to use this pram daily. We are currently getting our dog used to having the pram around and walking with it and she's adjusting easily :)

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Gracie... All the best with bub!

Elise

EliseWollongong

Can’t wait to use it

Really easy to put together. Materials feel solid and well made. Easy to fold up and down and change between seat and bassinet. Yet to use it with Bub but can’t wait!!

Purchased in December 2020.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Thanks Elise!

Fazz A

Fazz ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram but bit bulky!

We love the pram. Bub really loves staying in it. I think its one of the best in the market. Just one small thing to consider, the rover seat doesnot bends so if u have a small crossover suv u wont have much space left after u put the pram in. Except for that its really good

Purchased in September 2020 for $774.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Chelleay

ChelleayPerth, WA

Awesome

So easy to assemble, the accessories and amazing and it’s so easy to get in and out of the car! Light weight but sturdy with great suspension (partner very happy about that). Easy to manoeuvre and looks great! I would definitely recommend this pram!

Purchased in December 2020 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear you (and your partner) love our ROVER!!

Annie

AnnieSouthwest, VIC

Practically perfect in every way

Purchased in November 2019.

Thanks so much Annie!!

Lauren

LaurenVictoria

Absolutely perfect!

So smooth to push, Light weight and easy to fold. A nice big accessible basket and extendable handle, loved getting all the accessories included the material feels luxurious and looks so lovely!

Purchased in December 2020 for $899.00.

Thanks Lauren!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm