Babybee Rover

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

• Suitable for Running Yes (349) · No
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

LuMitch

LuMitch Canberra 2600, ACT

Just what we needed

The pram is smooth on all different terrains. It feels very sturdy and easy to wheel. It has great suspension over rocky ground with minimal impact to the occupant. The fabric lining is 5 star with the fabric being soft and the mattress in the bassinet supportive.

Purchased in December 2020 for $749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much... Enjoy your ROVER!!

Tanaya Pass

Tanaya PassSydney, NSW

Perfect pram! Love it

I am 100% satisfied with the prams performance on all different terrains along with the outstanding performance of the prams suspension.
my baby lovessss this pram and is a safe space for her

Purchased in December 2020 for $840.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thank you!

Fazz A

Fazz ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram but bit bulky!

We love the pram. Bub really loves staying in it. I think its one of the best in the market. Just one small thing to consider, the rover seat doesnot bends so if u have a small crossover suv u wont have much space left after u put the pram in. Except for that its really good

Purchased in September 2020 for $774.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Jess

JessGoulburn Valley, VIC

Love love love

Easy to use
Smooth when in use
Stylish look
Plenty of room for storage
Great accessories with it
Easy assemble
Easy to move in different directions
Fast shipping and delivery
Overall love this pram

Purchased in December 2020 for $774.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear... Thanks Jess!

Hannah

HannahNorth Western Region, NSW

Best pram I have used

I absolutely love the babyBee Rover. It was so easy to put together as well as being able to pack it up with no hassle unlike other prams I have used for other family members kids. It’s so lightweight and easy to pick up which is amazing when lifting it into the car. Both my partner and I are really happy that we purchased this pram over other prams and can’t wait to use it as our little one is due to arrive in early June. It’s good value for money and I couldn’t fault it in anyway.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear... Thanks Hannah!

Jordan Auld Mataio

Jordan Auld Mataio Darling Downs, QLD

We love it!

We absolutely love our babybee! So easy to put together and so light to lift, fold and manoeuvre. We were amazed by the sturdy quality and sleek design. In love!

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Yay!! Thanks Jordan!

Olivia Macgregor

Olivia MacgregorKimberley, WA

The most perfect Pram EVER!!!

One word to describe the Babybee Rover 19: PERFECT!
I’ve looked at many prams and this is the only one to catch my eye. It’s super functional & everywhere I go I get people asking me where I got the pram from. I have sent many friends to the Babybee website to get their own!
My daughter has nothing but smiles each time I take her out for our evening walk or even to the shops! I wish I could do more than 5 stars ✨
Easy to put together, very safe & it’s just an over all amazing pram. I couldn’t fault anything. Super affordable. I spent just over $700 with shipping but for the amazing quality it has, I wouldn’t mind spending more.

Purchased in December 2020 for $704.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

What a happy bubba, Olivia! Congratulations, we're so pleased you love your Rover. -Andy

Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a dream pram!

I went out for dinner with a friend who had the Rover. I had the bugaboo donkey. I was so taken back and amazed at how compact & practical the Rover was! I went home that night and bought one right away. So far it has no faults whatsoever. So much better than my monster size bugaboo. I love it so much and so does my baby!

Love it Lydia, we love how compact and comfy the Rover is too! -Andy

Bec Harrison

Bec HarrisonGreat Southern, WA

Super Happy with our Pram. Totally INLOVE!!

Purchased in December 2020 for $864.98.

Aliesha Tedeschi

Aliesha TedeschiLaunceston, TAS

Amazing, so easy to use and maneuver

Really happy with how the pram can easily be moved on different surfaces without making my little bub jump or rock around!
Due to him being able to stay asleep on a rockier surface I believe he is is very confortable

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

I would buy another one!

We did extensive research on which pram would be most suitable for our baby and were extremely pleased with the baby bee rover pram. It is seamless, stylish, has incredible inclusions and is is absolutely bang for buck!

The design inside the bassinet is gorgeous. It drives easy, folds easy, fits easily into my car and baby loves it. Would absolutely purchase another one or a dual pram if we had twins!

Purchased in December 2020 for $750.00.

Norah

NorahSydney, NSW

Easy and light, simply loving it

Very happy with the pram it’s features are great. Easy to carry, simple and easy to assemble. Enough space for your baby bag, variety of options available has everything you need as first time mum.

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Luxury Pram - The BabyBee Rover

With its light-as-a-feather frame, matte black finish, protective bassinet exterior with its pillow soft interior, BabyBee hasn’t set out to reimagine the Rover, they’ve simply made it better. Handling all terrain with ease, it’s like having power-steering for a pram. We don’t bother with porta cots, it’s also a perfect place for our baby’s siestas, which makes it ultra convenient. It’s superior lightweight frame and ease in which we can collapse and store compactly, makes the BabyBee Rover a class-above all other pram products previously used for our other children.

Purchased in November 2020 for $814.98.

Ross McMullan

Ross McMullanPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing

Super easy to assemble, even easier to collapse and store, and the pop up ready for use. Performs exceptionally well on hard and soft surfaces. Great turning circle and amazing suspension.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy!

Amazing pram & so easy to put together! 1 glass of non-alcoholic champagne later & the pram was completely assembled. Excellent quality for an amazing price! So happy with our decision to buy a Babybee Rover. Performance is great due to the suspension. It supports different types of surfaces and turning circle is amazing! The padding in the pram is very supportive and shows Babybee has thought about the comfort of the child. A very happy customer!

Purchased in November 2020 for $774.99.

Perfection in Transport

Performance is great. Four wheels makes for easy turning and manoeuvring. It doesn't stop and get stuck easily when exercising. I wish these were made when I was a kid

Purchased in January 2021.

Mehdi

MehdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is awesome

Good quality and easy to use with fair price.
I assembled it in less than 20 minutes and had my first walk with my new baby. He likes it too.

Purchased in November 2020 for $899.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

I love everything about it!

It is highly comfortable, practical and stylish - not an easy combo to find! I am very grateful to have found this pram that suits our busy lifestyle and is perfect for on the go activities and plans!

Purchased in November 2020 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Anna! Enjoy your ROVER!

Bianca Bee

Bianca BeeQueensland

The First thing to buy when you’re having a baby!

The Babybee Rover has made buying a pram easy and hassle free. The assembly was uncomplicated and both my husband and I are now pros when it comes to erecting and dissembling the baby chair, bassinet and pram functions. Babybee is perfect for all the adventures we will participating in including our morning walks, exercise runs, trips to the beach and visiting my family in South Africa. My baby girl will be able to enjoy all these adventures in absolute comfort. The Babybee Rover is covered with the most comfortable and soft fabric, I’ve ever seen and felt. Thank you Babybee Rover for providing a perfect and cosy portable home for my baby girl.

Purchased in November 2020 at Rover online for $1,500.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for this wonderful review! Enjoy your adventures in your ROVER!

Alicia

AliciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The only all in one pram you need for your child.

Purchased in December 2020 at Babybee for $850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review and recommendation Alicia!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm