Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover (page 3 of 54)

2019, 2017

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces

• Range of pram accessories included

4.9 (1,004)
    4.9 (1,013)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (349) · No (157)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Luxury Pram - The BabyBee Rover

With its light-as-a-feather frame, matte black finish, protective bassinet exterior with its pillow soft interior, BabyBee hasn’t set out to reimagine the Rover, they’ve simply made it better. Handling all terrain with ease, it’s like having power-steering for a pram. We don’t bother with porta cots, it’s also a perfect place for our baby’s siestas, which makes it ultra convenient. It’s superior lightweight frame and ease in which we can collapse and store compactly, makes the BabyBee Rover a class-above all other pram products previously used for our other children.

Sheri

SheriPeel, WA

Perfect!

Easy to put together, compact and easy to use! Our baby hasn’t arrived yet but when my partner and I were learning how to use it we had all functions sorted within 15 mins, it’s very easy to use, we’ve even had dummy runs getting it in and out of the car!
Definitely will be recommended to my gfs

Recommend!

Very satisfied with the Babybee Rover. It looks good, it is easy to assemble and it is excellent value vs other comparably priced prams. Good content online to support the assembly of the pram also, it truly is that easy.

Lloyd

LloydGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well built and quality pram!

Received the pram quickly, assembly was simple by following their YouTube videos, but I don't think a link was provided with the product. Feels like durable and premium pram. Would recommend to others.

Ross McMullan

Ross McMullanPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing

Super easy to assemble, even easier to collapse and store, and the pop up ready for use. Performs exceptionally well on hard and soft surfaces. Great turning circle and amazing suspension.

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy!

Amazing pram & so easy to put together! 1 glass of non-alcoholic champagne later & the pram was completely assembled. Excellent quality for an amazing price! So happy with our decision to buy a Babybee Rover. Performance is great due to the suspension. It supports different types of surfaces and turning circle is amazing! The padding in the pram is very supportive and shows Babybee has thought about the comfort of the child. A very happy customer!

Beth

BethSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it 100% great value for money

Great value for money!!! Perfect for our busy weekends outdoors, love that it comes with bassinet and accessories like the rain coat and uv net. Perfect on the surfaces we will be going on once soccer season start and large basket is great for helping carry everything on the weekends

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram at reasonable price!

Very easy to setup and fold up and down to transport in car (I have a Mazda 2 and it fits in the boot). Easy to push on all surfaces, good suspension. Baby likes the bassinet.

Fantastic!

As a child health nurse I bought this for my grandchild on the advice of other young mums. Easy to use on all terrains, cosy, safe ride for our baby.

Perfection in Transport

Performance is great. Four wheels makes for easy turning and manoeuvring. It doesn't stop and get stuck easily when exercising. I wish these were made when I was a kid

AmberC

AmberCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still awaiting my little one to join us

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review Amber, and all the best with bubs!

samantha

samantha South-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect. I love my pram

I cant fault this pram. Made of nice material, easy to put up and down, comfort I think would be good for my baby. Accessories are great especially the little handle bag. Seems good on different ground surfaces. Its not a heavy pram, like if having to push it with one hand, its very manageable. Would highly recommend

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review and recommendation Samantha!

Mehdi

MehdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is awesome

Good quality and easy to use with fair price.
I assembled it in less than 20 minutes and had my first walk with my new baby. He likes it too.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

A great pram for value for money!

So well made, well thought out in regards to usability and so easy to put together and swap out pieces!

This pram is fairly maneuverable for common terrains. After unpacking, it all came together in less than 20 minutes!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Bethany! Enjoy your ROVER!

I love everything about it!

It is highly comfortable, practical and stylish - not an easy combo to find! I am very grateful to have found this pram that suits our busy lifestyle and is perfect for on the go activities and plans!

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Anna! Enjoy your ROVER!

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Customer service has been amazing

We received our pram with a part that was faulty and after emailing baby we they organised a replacement immediately and were so great to deal with. We have since been impressed with how easy the pram is to fold.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Katherine - that is great to hear! Enjoy your ROVER!

Sonya

SonyaSydney

Sage Rover + Toddler Board

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for this lovely review Sonya! Enjoy your adventures in your ROVER!

Olivia B.

Olivia B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Researched heaps of prams and THIS was the best by a mile!

I researched so many Australian Prams and the BabyBee Rover was a stand out above the rest. Firstly the stylish look had me at the get go, then once realising it had a telescope handle which meant both my (very tall) partner and I (very short) could both use it I was sold. The set up was easy, it folds nicely into my car and is the lightest frame by a mile. It is well priced compared to some of the other prams on the market and it came within weeks of ordering it! The storage compartments are great as is the big basket underneath! I highly recommend the BabyBee Rover!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the awesome review and recommendation Olivia!

Morgan

MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love This Pram

This pram is a perfect size and weight to be able to manoeuvre around shops. Very easy to push with a great size basket. Very comfortable pram for my little one.
When I initially received the pram the seat and frame were slight faulty but once I got in touch to let them know they had replacement parts out within a matter of days. Excellent service and would happily buy more items from Babybee.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the great review, and glad everything was all sorted! Enjoy your ROVER!

Vanessa

Vanessa Pilbara, WA

Best Pram, so happy A+

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for this wonderful review Vanessa! Enjoy your ROVER!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare both Babybee Rover

Seating TypeSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm