BabyBjorn High Chair

BabyBjorn High Chair

• Safety

KezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Love Love

So glad I purchased this high chair, I did A LOT of research and this was by far the best. It is so easy to clean, easy to put baby in and out, and the tray can be positioned so no food falls in baby’s lap. It also helps my baby sit up straight so no slumping. So happy with my purchase and I would recommend this high chair to any mum and dad.

Purchased in January 2020.

K McDowall

K McDowallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, sturdy, stylish a MUST have

I purchased our Baby Bjorn high chair 6 and a half years ago. It has serviced 3 children with the youngest (2yrs) still using it. The supportive back allowed our 3 month olds to sit comfortably and securely. The adjustable tray allows firm fitting throughout growing stages and it’s so easy to clean. We absolutely love this chair and highly recommend it

Becky K

Becky KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The PERFECT high chair

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Village Online store for A$299.95.

Mum37Queensland

Undoubtedly one of the best high chairs

Purchased at Kogan.com for A$299.00.

Michelle

Michelle

Best baby purchase. Highly recommend

The Baby bjorn highchairs is one of the best baby purchases I have made. Easy to put together, easy to clean. Great to secure small baby. Baby sits up properly whilst eating. Super easy to clean. Highly recommend this product.

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best. Highchair. Ever

The most stylish, easy to clean, time saving, transportable high chair in the market. I would recommend to all my friends. The quality of the product deserves the 5 star review!

Purchased in February 2019.

F.G

F.GTully

Even better than I expected.

Potentially Dangerous

Not a good chair for 2yo as it can roll frontwards smashing childs face into ground... almost seen this happy but lucky I was able to grab the chair before child hit the ground... Do not recommend this unsafe highchair.... I’m so surprise that no one else has reported an incident like this. May be compact, easy to clean but I would prefer child not getting seriously injured.

leetashy

leetashyAU

The best high chair

DDddd

DDdddSydney

Awesome can’t believe I didn’t buy it sooner, pricey but my goodness worth it!

Used a basic chair (IKEA) for my little girl and as she got a little thinner from all the crawling she was doing I realised it did not offer much back support at all, this chair is easy to assemble, offers great back support and her feet resting on foot stool part means she actually looks comfortable for once! the removable tray makes cleaning up so easy and quick plus it’s thin and small design allows us to take it anywhere. Definitely worth 5 stars! Hit the nail on the head with this design BabyBjorn

Quality Mum

Quality MumToowoomba

Best High Chair Ever!!!

This high chair is something I could not live without! I can't state enough how much better it is than every other high chair on the market.
It's simple. It's beyond easy to clean and there is nowhere for food to hide or get stuck. The tray removes easily and can go in the dishwasher. There are no straps to get dirty. The tray sits up close to your child so good does not drop into their lap. The chair is supportive so can easily be used by a 6 month old right through to a toddler.
all my friends have seen my Baby Bjorn high chair and have gone out and replaced their existing ones with a Baby Bjorn!

Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Love it!

Must have!!

This high chair is a must have. No food spillage, light weight, easy to use, adjustable at the waist. You’d be wasting your money if you bought anything else. You’ll realise how badly designed virtually every other high chair on the market is when you start using this. Best investment!!

angela

angelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very handy little high chair

I purchased the baby bjorn high chair as recommended by friends in the super cute green colour. It’s very small which felt strange at first but then it makes sense when everybody sits at the table to eat and the baby is on the same level.

It’s definitely not an eyesore because of its compact size and its simplicity.

It feels nice and sturdy and hold baby in place well. Very easy to clean without the dreaded straps, while keeping baby safe and secure with the tray. I like how the tray cover is removable for cleaning.

I think for the price it can sell for it seems a bit over the top. Definitely a nice seat for your baby if you can afford it.

De.C

De.CMelbourne

Love this high chair

Compact, stylish and easy to use. this really is a small high chair, you won't walk into the room and immediately notice it like you do with those massive, bulky, padded ugly high chairs. So easy to use as there is no harness, just a one click button to lock and unlock.

The only thing is my chubby 7 month old is already on the second tray setting so I'm wondering how much use we will get out of it but it seems other people's chubby babies fit for ages... so fingers crossed!

Beth

BethBrisbane

THE BEST HIGH CHAIR!

Love love love this highchair. Used it for my first son up to 2 years of age, and now using it for my second. My first son can still fit in it too. Why do I love it? It can easily be made compact, easy to transport around as it's light yet strong. It's white and modern looking, so looks good in any space, not chunky at all. It's easy to clean - oh the cleaning is JUST so easy. It is SAFE - as long as you teach your child not to try to get out, or rock in it. If you want a chair that you can leave your child in unsupervised, then this isn't the one. It is pricey, but for me, I am happy to pay extra for something I will make full use of and that will make my life easier.

Ttah

TtahCoombs

Excellent Highchair

Very happy with my highchair. It's so easy to clean, just pop off the tray and wash it and wipe down the chair. Also love that i don't need to buckle baby in every time. It can be a bit tricky at first to get baby in properly and you have to be careful when taking them out to hold them properly so they don't fall. But all in all an excellent high chair that looks beautiful as well.

LisaS

LisaSSydney

Last chance high chair did not disappoint!

Love this high chair!

Very easy to use. Comes apart easily and is transportable. Also easy to pull apart to clean. Love that my son can move around as much as he likes, but the chair stays sturdy - no chance of tipping! Also love that it doesn't require straps but he is secure when the table is up. Was given this as a gift so not sure of its retail cost. But based on function alone, would definitely recommend this chair :)

Hayley

Hayley

Excellent high chair

Dianasked

Why has Baby Bjorn discontinued their great highchair?

Caitlan S

I contacted them about this and they said it's due to low sales worldwide, devastating!! Keep looking on marketplace/eBay/gumtree and you might be able to pick up good condition second hand one. They sell quickly though!

Dian

I have been looking. Thanks. I guess there not cheap.

JWitasked

Hi, can anyone tell me why these highchairs are not sold in Australia anymore. they are not for sale on the Baby Bjorn Australian website and don't seem to be widely available anywhere. was there a safety issue with them? I really wanted to get them as it seems easier to get baby in and out of (I have twins so liked the idea of not having to use straps to secure them) but now I'm wondering if theres something wrong with them. I have found an online site that still sell them.
thanks,

Kez

Hey JWit, I purchased mine from Pharmacy Online with no troubles and better pricing. I did ALOT of research before purchasing and I too couldn’t find them in Australia. I myself personally found nothing to say anything was wrong with them. I love mine, helps baby sit up straight. No straps to put on and sooooo easy to clean and move around as so light. Hope this helps.

Hi Alex
Thanks so much for the response. I’ll have a look at pharmacy online, I looked at all their stockists in Australia and didn’t see any for sale online but I’ll check pharmacy online to see if they have them.
It’s strange they’re not being sold here given all the great reviews. I’ve tried to email baby bjorn to ask why their Australian online shop doesn’t sell them but I haven’t got a response. I’ll have to do some more research.
Thanks again

Caitlan S

Hi JWit. Have you managed to find the high chair? I contacted Baby Bjorn about the same issue and they said they have discontinued the high chair due to low sales worldwide :( They said none of the Australian stockists have any stock left either. I was devastated! Searched for months for a good second hand Baby Bjorn high chair with no luck, then finally found a lady in New Zealand who was selling a near new one, it's been shipped to me in Aus. Good luck!!!!

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Hi all, I wondered what is the height from the tray to the floor?

Thanks,
Eve

Mum37

It’s approx 71cm. This is a high chair that sits much lower at table height. The ‘usual’ highchair tend to sit at bench height. I’ve found no issue with it being shorter.