BabyBjorn High Chair

BabyBjorn High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Becky K

Becky KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The PERFECT high chair

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Village Online store for $299.95.

Safety

Mum37

Mum37Queensland

Undoubtedly one of the best high chairs

Purchased at Kogan.com for $299.00.

Michelle

Michelle

Best baby purchase. Highly recommend

The Baby bjorn highchairs is one of the best baby purchases I have made. Easy to put together, easy to clean. Great to secure small baby. Baby sits up properly whilst eating. Super easy to clean. Highly recommend this product.

K McDowall

K McDowallSouth East Queensland, QLD

6 yrs old and still going strong

We purchased this high chair for baby #2 and wish we got it for our 1st. We had 2 other high chairs in an 18month period before this one.
So easy to use,
Most supportive by far especially for younger bubs,
Comfortable enough that they ‘want’ to sit in it
No fuss, easy cleaning!
Stylish,
Portable.
This high chair served us well for our #2 then went onto a friends home for a couple of years and is now back with us again for baby #3 so we’re in love with it all over again. A purchase we recommend to everyone with little cherubs
I can’t remember exactly but I think we got it online from baby bjorn Australia for around $340

Purchased in February 2013 for $340.00.

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best. Highchair. Ever

The most stylish, easy to clean, time saving, transportable high chair in the market. I would recommend to all my friends. The quality of the product deserves the 5 star review!

Purchased in February 2019.

F.G

F.GTully

Even better than I expected.

Potentially Dangerous

Not a good chair for 2yo as it can roll frontwards smashing childs face into ground... almost seen this happy but lucky I was able to grab the chair before child hit the ground... Do not recommend this unsafe highchair.... I’m so surprise that no one else has reported an incident like this. May be compact, easy to clean but I would prefer child not getting seriously injured.

leetashy

leetashyAU

The best high chair

DDdddSydney

Awesome can’t believe I didn’t buy it sooner, pricey but my goodness worth it!

Used a basic chair (IKEA) for my little girl and as she got a little thinner from all the crawling she was doing I realised it did not offer much back support at all, this chair is easy to assemble, offers great back support and her feet resting on foot stool part means she actually looks comfortable for once! the removable tray makes cleaning up so easy and quick plus it’s thin and small design allows us to take it anywhere. Definitely worth 5 stars! Hit the nail on the head with this design BabyBjorn

Quality MumToowoomba

Best High Chair Ever!!!

This high chair is something I could not live without! I can't state enough how much better it is than every other high chair on the market.
It's simple. It's beyond easy to clean and there is nowhere for food to hide or get stuck. The tray removes easily and can go in the dishwasher. There are no straps to get dirty. The tray sits up close to your child so good does not drop into their lap. The chair is supportive so can easily be used by a 6 month old right through to a toddler.
all my friends have seen my Baby Bjorn high chair and have gone out and replaced their existing ones with a Baby Bjorn!

Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Love it!

Must have!!

This high chair is a must have. No food spillage, light weight, easy to use, adjustable at the waist. You’d be wasting your money if you bought anything else. You’ll realise how badly designed virtually every other high chair on the market is when you start using this. Best investment!!

angela

angelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very handy little high chair

I purchased the baby bjorn high chair as recommended by friends in the super cute green colour. It’s very small which felt strange at first but then it makes sense when everybody sits at the table to eat and the baby is on the same level.

It’s definitely not an eyesore because of its compact size and its simplicity.

It feels nice and sturdy and hold baby in place well. Very easy to clean without the dreaded straps, while keeping baby safe and secure with the tray. I like how the tray cover is removable for cleaning.

I think for the price it can sell for it seems a bit over the top. Definitely a nice seat for your baby if you can afford it.

De.C

De.CMelbourne

Love this high chair

Compact, stylish and easy to use. this really is a small high chair, you won't walk into the room and immediately notice it like you do with those massive, bulky, padded ugly high chairs. So easy to use as there is no harness, just a one click button to lock and unlock.

The only thing is my chubby 7 month old is already on the second tray setting so I'm wondering how much use we will get out of it but it seems other people's chubby babies fit for ages... so fingers crossed!

Beth

BethBrisbane

THE BEST HIGH CHAIR!

Love love love this highchair. Used it for my first son up to 2 years of age, and now using it for my second. My first son can still fit in it too. Why do I love it? It can easily be made compact, easy to transport around as it's light yet strong. It's white and modern looking, so looks good in any space, not chunky at all. It's easy to clean - oh the cleaning is JUST so easy. It is SAFE - as long as you teach your child not to try to get out, or rock in it. If you want a chair that you can leave your child in unsupervised, then this isn't the one. It is pricey, but for me, I am happy to pay extra for something I will make full use of and that will make my life easier.

Ttah

TtahCoombs

Excellent Highchair

Very happy with my highchair. It's so easy to clean, just pop off the tray and wash it and wipe down the chair. Also love that i don't need to buckle baby in every time. It can be a bit tricky at first to get baby in properly and you have to be careful when taking them out to hold them properly so they don't fall. But all in all an excellent high chair that looks beautiful as well.

LisaSSydney

Last chance high chair did not disappoint!

Love this high chair!

Very easy to use. Comes apart easily and is transportable. Also easy to pull apart to clean. Love that my son can move around as much as he likes, but the chair stays sturdy - no chance of tipping! Also love that it doesn't require straps but he is secure when the table is up. Was given this as a gift so not sure of its retail cost. But based on function alone, would definitely recommend this chair :)

Excellent high chair

Annie

AnnieBendigo

Couldn't be happier

Mumma bearasked

Hi just wondering what the length of the chair would be with legs removed as im wanting to get it but trying to workout storage 1st. Thanks

Around 45 to 50cm

Quality Mum

About 55cm. My 3 year old is currently sitting in it so could only measure roughly. I quite often push it under the table still assembled or you can also fold it up with the legs still on and lean it against a wall. We have also taken the legs off and put it in the boot of the car to take away. It is honestly the best thing we have ever bought as far as children's items. My 5 month old who can't sit up on her own was placed in there yesterday and it supported her even though she is a tiny baby under 6kg

Mumma bear

Thanks DDdd & quality mum sounds great. My bubba is 5mths also i wasnt sure if he would be able to sit in it yet. It fits under the table i take it thed chair is only short so you cant really sit bub @ table with family?

Chantelle Li

Chantelle Liasked

Just wondering how old did your child grow out of this chair? My son is 8 months and he's already in the widest space now, but it's winter and he's wearing jacket too.

Aivee

My son is 1 year old and still has plenty of room on this chair.

Katherine

Katherineasked

Hi, would it be too late to use this chair for a one year old?
I've had him in a booster type chair for the last 6 months and he's started to tip it with the tray on which is starting to scare me! Am considering getting the babybjorn but not sure.

Aivee

Hi Katherine. I have seen videos of kids over the age of 1 stilll using the chair. I heard it can ne used until they are 3 or depending how big the built if the child is.

LisaS

Hi Katherine, mine has recently turned one and we are still happily using the chair. I don't think he'll be outgrowing it anytime soon and he's not a small baby.

Hayley

Hi there. My baby has just turned one and fits perfectly in the highchair still. I don't think it would be an issue for some time to come. I think the max height is 98cm or something similar, at one year old, they would be well off that!

Get an answer from our members and BabyBjörn representatives

CategoryHigh Chairs