9BabyBjorn One

BabyBjorn One Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:BYB-93004
Eva
Eva

Hi, is this model compatible with the baby bjorn winter cover? Currently using cover on baby bjorn miracle, but it seems the top clips on baby bjorn One look quite wide.

Harshita D.
Harshita D.

Hi..i recently bought baby Bjorn one and I have by mistake latched the opp sides of the shoulder strap and unable to unlatch it now. Please help?

Renee
Renee

Hello, I'm not sure i should assume it should unlatch, best to take it to where you bought it or call baby bjorn

Cruiseeeee27
Cruiseeeee27

Any tips on adjusting it so it's comfortable. Bub loves it, but after a while I'm getting a sore back. I don't want to have to buy a different carrier so I want this one to work! Plus it's so easy to get on! I just must not have it adjusted quite right. Where should it be tight, where should it be loose etc?

Amanda
Amanda

Although it's a while since you posted this, I still thought I would reply in case it's useful for someone else using this carrier. At first I found that the carrier hurt my back too. However after some trial and error I have found that the higher up in the carrier bubs sits, the more comfortable it is. I wear the waist strap up high (to my waist rather then resting on hips) and although my bub is now 5 months, he's still in the higher, small baby position. The shoulder straps need to be firm, but if you tighten too much bubs is squashed in. Aim for baby to be high enough to kiss their head easily. This has made a huge difference in terms of comfort for me. I walk 5km easily with baby in the carrier without any issues. He's about 6.5-7kg.

Kellie W.
Kellie W.

Is this carrier a 'crotch dangler'?

H J
H J

In the front facing position yes.

Get an answer from our members and BabyBjörn representatives