BabyBjorn One

4.5

Lenny

LennyBrisbane

Extreme shoulder pain

I wouldn't recommend Bjorne one to anyone, it causes terrible shoulder pain, both hubs and I are experiencing Shoulder pain from this! Not liking it at all :(((( should have looked into ergobaby apparently the soft shoulder carrier is good as it doesn't cause pain to shoulder at all. Just really disappointed for spending money on a product that gives pain.

Lee

Lee

Terrible waste of money

This is the worst designed contraption I have come across. I thought investing in the "top-of-the-line" would be worth it. It is designed terribly for newborns, babies and toddlers, as much as I've tried to use it, it's uncomfortable in all positions. What a waste, don't bother, any other model looks more comfortable.

H J

Do not buy this product!! I literally have nothing positive to say about this product

Baby Carriers

Find out how BabyBjorn One compares to other Baby Carriers

Harshita D.

Harshita D.asked

Hi..i recently bought baby Bjorn one and I have by mistake latched the opp sides of the shoulder strap and unable to unlatch it now. Please help?

Renee
Renee

Hello, I'm not sure i should assume it should unlatch, best to take it to where you bought it or call baby bjorn

Cruiseeeee27

Cruiseeeee27asked

Any tips on adjusting it so it's comfortable. Bub loves it, but after a while I'm getting a sore back. I don't want to have to buy a different carrier so I want this one to work! Plus it's so easy to get on! I just must not have it adjusted quite right. Where should it be tight, where should it be loose etc?

Amanda
Amanda

Although it's a while since you posted this, I still thought I would reply in case it's useful for someone else using this carrier. At first I found that the carrier hurt my back too. However after some trial and error I have found that the higher up in the carrier bubs sits, the more comfortable it is. I wear the waist strap up high (to my waist rather then resting on hips) and although my bub is now 5 months, he's still in the higher, small baby position. The shoulder straps need to be firm, but if you tighten too much bubs is squashed in. Aim for baby to be high enough to kiss their head easily. This has made a huge difference in terms of comfort for me. I walk 5km easily with baby in the carrier without any issues. He's about 6.5-7kg.

Kellie W.

Kellie W.asked

Is this carrier a 'crotch dangler'?

H J

In the front facing position yes.