BabyBjorn Travel Cot

BabyBjorn Travel Cot (page 3 of 7)

4.9

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety
Pandorash

PandorashSydney

Best Baby Purchase I've Made

MummaClaire

MummaClaireAustralia

Where have you been all my life? Well...the last year anyway..

Have been using a cheap, functional, clunky portacot up until now that served a purpose. However heading away with my son but without the husband I felt a smaller and easier to assemble cot was going to be required (I had no clue how to work the other one!). This cot is seriously AMAZING!!!!! Up and down in seconds. Mattress is firm but well padded and looks comfy. It comes in a bag that I can actually get it into and out of easily! I would recommend this cot for anyone and everyone looking at purchasing a first portacot...Its dreamy :)

Sim

Sim

Worth every penny!

This cot lived up to our expectations. I was a apprehensive about spending so much money, I have no regrets. It is so easy to set up, pack down, and take with you anywhere. It is smaller than other cots but my so is a big boy and sleeps so well in it. The mattress is comfy too. A great purchase!

RosieMc

RosieMc

Exactly what a travel cot should be!

N.T

N.TMelbourne

Good cot for travelling

I bought this cot for our overseas trip because of its light weight. It folds up and packs away very quickly which was something I found extremely good, especially when you arrive late at a hotel and your baby is very tired. The only drawback is the depth of the cot itself. You have to be fairly tall to be able to comfortably put the baby in or take the baby out. It can improve on this by adding a zipper on the side to allow for smaller mums like myself to put the baby in. There is a travel cot called Lotus which has this capability but unfortunately they are not available here in Australia.

Lady Fox

Lady FoxSorrento, Vic

Loving It.

We purchased the Baby Bjorn Travel Cot after using it at The Alex Hotel in Perth. We travel quite a bit with our baby girl as we live in Sorrento and still have work interests and family in Melbourne.
It is light, easy to assemble and pack up and the mattress is thick and comfortable. Our daughter (and Mum) also adore the super soft organic fitted sheet.
Best piece of baby kit we own.

Amy D

Amy D

Seriously the easiest, most light-weight travel cot!

I recently purchased the Baby Bjorn travel cot light after using other styles of travel cot and we cannot believe how great it is. The other ones were so heavy to carry and hard to construct! (Feels like you're building a tent with all the poles!). This one literally folds and flips out. The mattress is actually really comfortable (instead of a hard plastic one). And the mesh all around means it's really breathable. Plus, in true BabyBjorn style it looks good. Definitely worth the money!

Tam T

Tam T

Worth spending the extra money

Dunnette

DunnetteCairns

Worth every penny

Wing

WingACT

Excellent Travel Cot

Very easy to setup and pack up, Very sturdy and light to travel with. The mesh sides allow air to flow. One small thing to note for short mums like me, it can be difficult to bend over the cot to pickup bub when bub is lying down. Also, it was a bit expensive to purchase, but it was well worth the money.

Claire

ClaireSydney

Light and easy to assemble

I used this travel cot when I went overseas for a few months. It is really light and easy to carry (I was travelling on my own with my daughter so didn't want to be lugging a heavy travel cot around). It was also very easy to assemble and dissemble. The mattress is thicker than other mattresses I have seen in travel cots so my baby slept really well in it. Well worth the money spent.

sarahlou72

sarahlou72AU

Light, compact & sturdy

I have used my baby bjorn travel cot for domestic & international trips & have had no hassles traveling with it - you can just check it in with your luggage - and find it simple to assemble and much sturdier (I.e. Safer) than the cheap rickety cots usually provided by hotels. Bub sleeps well in it. The only thing slightly tricky I've found is disassembling, you need to pull each leg out first to be able to fold it down & it is a bit stiff - minor issue only.

Mara Jade

Mara JadeThornlands

Babybjörn has done it again - compact, ergonomic, elegant

Rebecca

RebeccaMelbourne

Fantastic for travel

We have just returned from a 3 week overseas trip with this travel cot. It is incredibly easy to put up/down and bub slept soundly on every occasion she was put in it. As she learnt to roll over during the trip, I loved that the breathable mesh went all the way to the floor as the were a few occasions where she rolled and pressed her face against the sides to sleep. The cot was light and easy to carry. No issues checking it in on airlines as a free infant item and the bag is still in A1 condition after many goes on the baggage carousels. The bag is also big enough to stuff in some sheets, a blanket and sleeping bags so no need to worry about having those items in the rest of the luggage.

MichelleK

MichelleKAU

Great Portacot but expensive

I suggest if you are pregnant to wait until your baby arrives and you plan your first trip.. we bought it before our baby came in to the world and he is a co sleeper so it's just sitting there. Hopefully soon we could get him in his own cot and in his own room so when we go away we can use the portacot but it's money we didn't need to spend. Anyway. It's a great cot. So easy to use, its a fairly small package so doesn't take up much room. You can buy a fitted sheet for it separately but what about a mattress protector? The one time he did sleep on it he slept well.

Helpingyouout

HelpingyououtN/a

So easy, so light, so compact!

I can put this up and down BY MYSELF in seconds :D We can even take it to the park, peoples house. No dramas. It is so compact, it gives our small boot some much more room. It's about the size of a briefcase. Light enough for me to be able to carrier my 7 month old in one arm and my travel cot in the other

We originally bought another travel cot that was soo heavy and annoying to put up and down! Always took two of us and many frustrating moments. But not this one :)

You can pop a spare crib sheet over the top for picnics (bit of shade)

Honestly, this is the most compact one you can buy -well worth it

Prac

PracBrisbane

Great design

I love the ease of setting up and collapsing the babybjorn cot and the mattress is more comfortable than any of the other travel cots I've seen. Most travel cots are about as comfortable as an old pull-out couch - wouldn't want to sleep on them personally. The cot is an unusual size, so regular cot sheets are not a good fit; but customsizebabysheets can make sheets and mattress protectors to fit at a great price and super fast delivery.

A. Slaughter

A. SlaughterBrisbane

Best portacot on the market

We were given this portacot as a gift and we absolutely love it. We love that it's compact, doesn't take up much room in the car when we're travelling, and it's incredibly easy to put up, takes seconds! Most importantly it feels safe and sturdy and bub is very comfortable and has slept really well in it. It also is the nicest looking of all if the portacots on the market.

D J's

D J'sBelrose, NSW, 2085

BabyBjorn does it again

After using this porta cot for the first time you soon forget about the price tag! So simple to use, easily the most comfortable mattress of all the porta cots we looked at. Literally up and down in seconds, and fits on the floor of the caravan.
Light enough and easy enough for the Grandparents to use as well. Do yourself a favour and get it!

Lana

LanaBrisbane, QLD

Great Travel Cot!

Jessica H.asked

Does the sheet made for the cot have holes for the safety hooks to be able to attach to the mattress?

James
James

Ours didn’t - I can see how that would be a good idea. If it helps, our sheet has never come off - the fitted elastic of the sheet holds the sheet to the mattress very well and still left enough room for the safety hooks to attach directly from the base of the cot to the holds on the mattress. So, even without holes, the sheet didn’t really get in the way of the safety hooks.

Thank you!!

the wonderer

the wondererasked

Has this particular cot caused any infant deaths?

Jess

Jessasked

The product says it complies with Australian safety standards however it describes the mattress as soft, which is not recommended due to the increased risk of SIDS. Wondering how soft this actually is?

Sophia H
Sophia H

The mattress is foamlike inside however the cover is thick and strong so I wouldn't describe the mattress as a whole as 'soft'. Also when the mattress is in the portacot it is completely flat and is tucked into the edges quite safely.