2Babyboo Fashion

Babyboo Fashion Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
talia w.
talia w.

For size 12D cups, if a dress were to have slight stretch but had installed cups, would you recommend a size Small?

Franca A.
Franca A.

I am a bit worried about my delivery…I did standard but I want to change it to express because I am scared I might not get it on time for my program

Hi Boo! Please contact our lovely customer service team - external link

Mia M.
Mia M.

Hello,
I'm interested in buying a dress from your site. The problem is that I live in Bosnia and Hercegowina (Europe) and if i get wrong number, I will not be able to return it because I would have to pay a lot to ship it back to Australia. I usually wear size S or XS, but when I look in your size guide, I should order M. So I'm confused. Bust: 89, waist: 67, hips: 95 and height 1.78cm. I hope you can help me.

dear w.
dear w.

Are you from the same company as this bandage dress?

Daisy H.
Daisy H.

Hi am I from US AND was wondering are aus sizes different than US I am usually a size 6 in dresses so should I order size 6 or a different size ? Also I would need the dress witching 2 weeks is that enough time

Dani
Dani

Yes the sizes are the same and shipping was less than a week !

Francesca Stratford
Francesca Stratford

I have not received my item or had a response back from your company. DHL have not even received the item that was supposedly sent out on 9th May. Sent numerous emails with no response. This was for a very important function that I was to attend tomorrow and now cant go. I am a student so this was a lot of money for me to lose.

Kas C
Kas C

Please advise the length of the Maxi.
Where would the XS hang to on a person who is 180cm bate foot.

Isabella C.
Isabella C.

Are dresses true to size? My bust is a 34 C, and I have a tiny waist for my bust, so i'm debating if I need a small or medium?

Lauren

Hiya I ordered a dress a week ago and selected express shipping and it is still not here just wondering if it will be coming anytime soon I’m located in England

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi Lauren, If you could please send an email to contactus@babyboofashion.com with your order number we can get back to you with an ETA.

Thanks!

Elidon K.
Elidon K.

Hey I was wondering if I pay the express shipping would it really take me 1-2 business days and also if I’m a size 14 would a dress size for me a L or M ? Thank you x

Maddi
Maddi

Hi!!! I chose standard shipping and I’m regional and it took 5 days, so I dare say express would come to you then! And I’d choose your size you usually go for! I read that it’s stretchy so I was tempted to go for the XS but I settled on my usual S and I’m glad I did; it’s got stretch for sure but it’s not super stretchy material! Hope this helps! X

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi Elidon! Thank you for taking the time to ask us a question today!

We can see you are located in Australia.
Express Shipping within Australia is 1-2 working days after dispatch.
Please note, this transit times is an estimate only.

Orders made before 12PM AEDT Monday - Friday will be dispatched the same day.
If you place an order after this time, it will be shipped the next business day.

All of our styles are made true to size & we recommend ordering your usual size Be sure to use our ‘Size Guide’ on our Website to find the best size for you matching your measurements! We have linked it for you below:
external link

As per our Size Guide, an AU14 converts to a size XL in our clothing. However, for our more stretchy outfits we do suggest you go a size down if you are between the two sizes!

Sarah

Shinayde
Shinayde

Hi I ordered an outfit and I realise I placed my street name in the apartment section, my house number and Suburb are in the correct boxes just the name. Will this affect my package and is there any way to fix this.

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi! Thank you for your question.
In order to help you further, can we please have your order number and email address?

Olivia
Olivia

Hi! I ordered something from babyboo and chose standard shipping, I was wondering how long it took for your orders to come with standard shipping. It says 3-10 business days but I just wanted to see how long everyone’s ordered took to arrive :)

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi Olivia! ❤️ Our shipping timeframes are to be followed as a guide only. These are timeframes given to us directly by Australia Post.

Please reach out to our customer service team (contactus@babyboofashion.com) if you have any other questions or concerns x

Isabella
Isabella

so i am usually a size 14 in tops and a size 14/16 in bottoms and i checked my measurements and they are a little bigger than the size 14 ones but not really by much. is it worth buying the 14?

sally Farhat
sally Farhat

I would go 14 I’m a 8 bottom and 10 top and I bought medium dress and it was perfect

Roxy. L
Roxy. L

I am normally a size 10-12 in a dress but am not sure whether to to size up or down? I do have a booty and am about 165cm tall so not sure which way to go.

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi Roxy, We highly recommend purchasing the size in clothing you most commonly wear to ensure the perfect fit!

If you are still unsure about your size, we will gladly issue you a Credit note, if you purchase two of the same item in different sizes and return one.

We can't wait to see you slaying in BABYBOO!

Roisin M.
Roisin M.

hi i placed an order with yourselves and selected the dress size small im about 54kg and normally order a 6 in pants but I'm 5'6 so didn't want to xs and it was too tight and short could you help me with any advice? i have measured my waist etc but it never works for me in getting a true fit

Babyboo Fashion   DM

HI, Roisin! Thank you for reaching out to us!

All of our sizes are made true to size & we would recommend ordering the size you most commonly wear. For example, if you are an AU 6, we would recommend sticking to this size. Be sure to also use the ‘Size Guide’ on our Website to find the best size for you matching your measurements!

We have linked it for you here: external link

If there is a specific style of pants you are wanting advice on, please feel free to reach out to either us, our our friendly customer care team at: contactus@babyboofashion.com

We can do our absolute best to give you advice on sizing based on the product material & how much stretch the garment has.

Hopefully, we hear from you soon!

nluxama
nluxama

This is my first time shopping on baby boo and I have been waiting now for 4 days for my dress to arrive and I paid for express shipping. It doesn’t even show that it has even arrived in my state. Is this common ?

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi Lovely, Thank you for your comment!

Can you kindly confirm your location (country) & the date you placed your order?

Our Express Shipping options all have varying timeframes depending on your location.
Kindly note, that if you are located int he US, Express Shipping can take 2-5 working days to arrive.

Looking forward to your response & having your query solved!

Warm Regards,

Juliekate P.
Juliekate P.

I love all the dress but after reading all reviews I have a doubt buying one. I’m petite my height 150cm and my size is 4-6. XXS-Xs. Is any of the dress you sell will fit on me?

Brooke Hargraves
Brooke Hargraves

I’m about the same size but I’m bigger around my waist and my butt, they should fit you

Chloe F.
Chloe F.

im worried the waist band on the track pants will be too small if i get xs, but if i get a sam im worried they will be too long. what shld i do

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi, Chloe! Thanks for reaching out to us!

We would recommend ordering the size you usually wear in these pants!

For Example, if you most commonly wear a size XS, then we advise that you order that size. For some reference, we have added a link to our website, where you can see our beautiful model wearing the size XS in these pants - she is 160cm tall & her usual size is an XS.
external link

The pants are more of a relaxed fit & the waistband does have a drawstring on the inside so you can tighten/loosen it if needed. You can also compare your measurements against our size guide if you are unsure what size will suit you best: external link

We hope this is helpful! If you have any further questions, feel free to send our customer care team an email over at contactus@babyboofashion.com!

Hopefully we can see you slaying in Babyboo soon!

maddison g.

I'm 6'0 and wondering if the dresses are the right length ?

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi Maddison! Thank you for your question!

This will depend which style you are ordering - for the best indication of the length of a product, we recommend checking the "Product Information" box available on the item listing on our website.

All of our products will have a reference to the height of the model wearing the dress, as well as the size they are wearing in the image!

If you have questions on a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team over at: contactus@babyboofashion.com :)

We hope this helps! Cannot wait to see you Slaying in Babyboo soon! xx

maddison g.

Thanks I'm looking at getting the gigi mini dress, do you think that will be okay?

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi Maddison, Thank you for your reply!

We recommend hopping over to the product page and looking at the images provided of the dress as an indicator - I have added it below for you:

external link

Our model is 160cm tall & is wearing a size XS!

We hope this helps x

az j
az j

How long do store credits take to become accessible

a very very long time

roya
roya

Does any one know a contact number from them?

Claudia d.
Claudia d.

They don't provide one apparently - super dodgy as I wanted to take my order up with a manager.

Babyboo Fashion   DM

Hi Roya, Babyboo is an online store and our team is contactable via email

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team

If an email needs to be escalated to Management our customer care team will pass it to their managers.

maddie

they don't provide a contact number because if they did it would be ringing all day with complaints

Get an answer from our members and Babyboo Fashion representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Babyboo Fashion is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2022. Learn more