Babycare Nursery

Babycare Nursery

Online store and Physical store

Best baby store

Extremely friendly service and great flexibility on delivery times. Will continue to buy from them for all my baby needs! Also best prices you will find online.

Awesome- fast delivery and the best price.

Babycare nursery had the best price on an Infasecure Achieve and it was delivered the next day after I ordered. I would definitely buy from Babycare Nursery again without hesitation.

Sam is a star - matched the best online price and delivered the colour I wanted to my house!

I popped in to the store and asked for a specific model of baby seat. Sam showed me the colour that he had in store, which I wasn't sure about. Sam offered to grab the other colour from his warehouse and come over to my place to show me and my wife both. He was there that same afternoon.

He matched the best online price for the seat and delivered amazing service. Couldn't ask for more!

AMAZING SERVICE

Literally the BEST service! Thank you, such a quick delivery, i ordered yesterday afternoon and received today.

You are also the best price i found online. Great job, will be ordering all baby bits from here now.

Very quick delivery and cheapeast price amongst competitors

I bought a GB Pockit Stroller for $287 including delivery and three days later I received it! Babies R US currently retail it at $399 excluding delivery! Very happy that I had to write this review.

Terrible customer service

Trying to return an item is a nightmare. Staff became rude and were not helpful.
Do not shop here unless you know you won’t need to return!

Great price and shipping

Bought the Britax Safe n Sound Millenia car seat from Babycare Nursery. Not only was it the cheapest price in Sydney for this car seat by atleast 10%, it included free courier shipping that came 2 business days after ordering. Many thanks!

Great advise and so knowledgeable

Sam and Jess the owners gave me excellent advise on a pram and car seat. Could not fault their service, more than helpful. Happy with my purchase and will return to their store. Thank you so much.

Great value and service

Great range of products at the lowest prices online and in store. Very fast service and no delivery fee for purchases $50+, can't be beaten. Wish I had of come across them earlier.

Quick service

Excellent service . very helpful , owner was so friendly and helped me all the way to my car . Answers all my questions and very responsive.

Excellent Price & Quick Delivery!!!

Bought the Peg Pérego Zero 3 High Chair in Ice on Saturday night, received an email Sunday day with tracking details & delivered Monday by Courier. Did not expect the quick delivery or any tracking details very impressed with the service and delivery. The price everywhere else was around $350 and only $249 at babycare nursery! Thank you!

Great service, fantastic product, excellent price

I got served by two wonderful people, who went above and beyond to assist me with my purchase. They put together my new pram, showed me how it worked and even pumped the wheels up for me. The other assistant cuddled and kept my baby happy while I was being shown how to use the pram. I couldn't thank them enough

Absolutely great service and products!!

Super happy with my purchase from this company, my infa secure Luxi caprice 0-8 baby car seat is just beautiful and was a great price.
Also change table with drawer is perfect.
The lady i dealt with was just so nice and very helpful and the gentleman took my items up the other end of the Main Street to place them in my car,he also went out of his way to show me where the public toilets were located :-) now that's what u call great service!!! Highly recommended baby care nursery

Great Prices, Speedy Delivery

I bought a cot, chest of draws, change table and mattress. Prices were the best I could find and the items were delivered the following day. Would highly recommend.

BEST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!

I bought a stroller with some accessories for a disabled child. Unfortunately there was a manufacturing error with the accessories. I rang up and explained the situation. They checked they had more in stock. Went straight to the store and exchanged it no problems. They even helped me with more accessories and I purchased even more (mainly due to the service and how helpful they were - I also needed the accessories). Will recommend them definitely to others. They were extremely knowledgeable and very friendly (which is extremely hard to find service like this these days).

Overnight excellent service

What a great service ..I ordered online but rang first to ensure they had the stock, which they did...got a phone call the next morning to ask if I'd be home for the next 2 hours and they delivered within an hour ..what amazing service and the best price especially with such prompt delivery .the delivery man was very helpful and placed my items indoors, and was very pleasant to deal with ..would I use this site again ..definitely and will recommend them to friends .thank you very much ..liz

Great service and Best Price

I rang around Sydney for an urgent car seat purchase and Babycare Nursery was able to get it from their warehouse to the store for me to pickup within the hour. The price was also the best online. Great service - highly recommend.

Fantastic service

I ordered a convertible baby car seat and it arrived the very next day. However I had made a mistake with my order and not specified the Isofix version of the seat. I rang Babycare Nursery immediately and they were very polite and happy to exchange for the correct model. I returned the seat and now have the new installed. I was delighted with the service

Extraordinary efficiency and customer service

I ordered two products from baby care nursery and they were delivered two days later (interstate).
I contacted the shop before ordering and my calls were always answered quickly and satisfactorily. They said it would be there by the end of the week-and it was.
Thank you.

Excellent customer service Service

I ordered a portable cot at 10.00am on Thursday 24th March and it was delivered by courier at 2.00pm the same day.

I want to buy a valco spark duo from here but I just want to make sure I'm not being scammed and will receive the pram as I have been scammed online before.
I recieved my pram within 3 days of ordering (delivered to Victorian regional area and the week before Easter) as person on phone said they would. Very satisfying online store. Notably it would have been delivered the day before (2days post purchase) but I was out- courier service left note and had online service to arrange re-delivery the following day.I ordered it and it is in transit very happy with the customer service from this store would purchase from here again

Similar listings