Donna

DonnaSydney

Grotime Daisy compact cot. Fantastic customer service !

Purchased a compact cot online, standard width, just shorter, to fit main bedroom.
I called the store first to confirm stock, spoke to owner, who also confirmed he would deliver it too.
He phoned to confirm a time, msg on way and delivered to door, 4 days later.
Fantastic, customer focused, family business ! A++++

Correne P.

Correne P.Canberra 2600, ACT

Very happy!!

I’ve purchased a few things from Baby Care Nursery - including the matching Christmas pyjamas and play mat pictured in this image. Everything is always of highest quality and LAST (these pyjamas are 12 months old and the mat is 4 years old)! I’ve also purchased some Connectix for Christmas, which were promptly packaged up and posted. The customer service is also incredible! Jenny was quick to respond to my messages, polite and very helpful. Overall, I am a very happy shopper!

Excellent service

We were given a second hand cot recently but as it is quite a few years old, the recommended mattress size isn’t widely available anymore. Baby Care Nursery was the ONLY store I could find that still stocks the mattress we needed. I placed an online order and Andy called to organise delivery that same day. How great! Could not recommend these guys enough.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Care Nursery Online store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Best store and service in Sydney!

Excellent customer service and competitive prices with a great range of products, all complimented by Jenny who goes above and beyond! Jenny ensured my order, a Leander Matty Pad, was delivered on the same day for a special friend who has just had her second baby. Exceptional service.
I will definitely be returning to Baby Care Nursery and recommending it to my friends.

Baby Care Nursery
Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks Lauren for your support.

Angel

AngelSydney, NSW

Outstanding services! No others do business like them in Sydney!

We are very satisfied with the carseat and its price! Friendly and very flexible customer service! Super fast delivery I thought I was dreaming! Highly recommended! Will definitely come back again! Thank you so much Andy and Jenny!

Baby Care Nursery
Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for supporting us Angel. Hope all is well! :)