Linda C

Linda CSydney, NSW

Highly recommended for professional and certified baby car seat installation.

As first time parents, we wanted to ensure the baby seat is professionally, correctly and safely installed in our car. A big hank you to Andy from Baby Care Nursery for professionally installing Babycoco's baby car seat but especially for the detailed explanation of all the safety aspects of the seat itself and the installation process. His certified expertise has definitely assured us that our bub is safely seated from point A to point B. Highly recommended and great for the price we paid.

THEO

THEOSydney, NSW

Excellent prices and service

Excellent prices and good customer service. Very helpful and you feel very welcome. Very knowledgeable with baby questions and always available to talk to you if you have any enquiries .

pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatchSydney, NSW

Friendly staff and great range

Super friendly staff there with a quality range of products. Better than other bigger franchise stores I have been to. The staff was so patient even for a small purchase I have made. Will go back there again.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Care Nursery Physical store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

TLe

TLeSydney, NSW

Must visit for baby/kid goodies!

I wish Baby Care Nursery existed when I was pregnant with my kids! I no longer have young children, but I now have the joy of purchasing baby goods for my nearest and dearest. The thing that sets Baby Care Nursery apart from everyone else is that Jenny and Andy invest so much time in explaining the pros and cons for all their products! Keep it up guys!!

Tiffany L.

Tiffany L.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I was after a baby carrier which they didn’t stock. They were so helpful & ordered the baby carrier in for me. This place is my go to before purchasing anywhere else.

Service and products

I highly recommend going to Baby Care Nursery at Fairfield for all your baby needs. High quality products at a great price and even better service! Andy and Jen are super friendly and go out of their way to ensure you get exactly what you’re after. If they don’t have it in store, they’ll find it. You don’t get treated like a regular customer when you go there, more like a friend. Thank you!

josie m.

josie m.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

The owners of the store were amazing! They truly went above and beyond for us! So impressed with the service & product! We had trouble finding a toddler skate compatible with our pram and we found the perfect one here, we had been to many stores before hand and definitely did not receive the same service & attention. Definitely recommend checking this awesome store out.

Baby Care Nursery
Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thank you for your visit. All the best and hope to see you back here again! Andy & Jenny

Julia D.

Julia D.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service!

I came in today looking for a baby shower gift, and not having children of my own, I was stuck for ideas. Jenny and Andy were both so helpful and patient with me. They explained the different products and made great recommendations! The prices are also very reasonable for the great quality. Will definitely be back and I really recommend shopping here!

Baby Care Nursery
Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for visiting Julia. Hope to see you soon!