Babycare Nursery

Babycare Nursery (page 2 of 11)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent customer service Service

I ordered a portable cot at 10.00am on Thursday 24th March and it was delivered by courier at 2.00pm the same day.

Outstanding service.

I ordered an infa secure car seat in the morning and was delivered by courier the same afternoon.
Absolutely top shelf service.

Excellent service - very helpful and professional

I bought a car seat from Babycare Nursery. Vendor was very professional and helpful. In general - excellent service. I highly recommend

Competitive Prices, Customer Friendly Service

I could not believe this tiny little shop in Cabramatta had such a great range of products. I purchased the Bob Revolution in Orange and it was the best price I could find in Sydney. The owners were friendly and offered to trolley the big box to my car, which was such a relief.

Excellent delivery time, product as ordered

I don't usually write reviews, but this place had such good reviews online I was a little sceptical that they weren't all made up. Having now used this store I can say that in my experience they are great! Ordered something Dec 30 (not exactly best time, given upcoming holiday and weekend!) and was picked up by courier Dec 31, and delivered Jan 5 (I did miss courier, but arranging redelivery the next day was online and painless, and arrived 8am Jan 6). I was very glad I used these guys, and not another online store in Melbourne (which was cheaper freight, as I am in Melbourne), which has very bad reviews on this site. Prices were great, even with freight from Sydney, and much better product range than Melbourne - could get the items I needed from these guys, that Baby Bunting didn't stock here and wouldn't order in for me. Definitely recommend!

Fantastic price, customer service, communication and delivery!

Was checking online for 2nd car seat, found their website - best price we found . Ordered it - Free delivery!
We received an email quickly stating would be couriered over that same day. WOW! Fantastic. Highly recommend this store. Great products, service, prices and delivery. We love the seat - and so did our son!

Great service...great price

Contacted Babycare Nursery with some questions regarding a Booster seat from their website. Received a very quick and informed response. This led to me ordering the product via their website and it was delivered extremely fast. Product was also very competitively priced too. Very impressed all round. Highly recommend using this store.

Super fast and helpful

Prompt email response. Very helpful with my enquiries. Great price, cheaper than I had found elsewhere. Super fast delivery. Will shop there again.

Super fast shipping

Website was easy to use, price was reasonable, email correspondence was sufficient and delivery was super quick. Very happy customer!

Great price, excellent service!

i was looking online for a highchair and came across Babycare Nursery. As they weren't too far from home I decided to visit their store instead of buying online.
When I got to their store I was amazed at how many well known brands and products they had. They did not have the specific colours I wanted at the store but at their warehousr which they said they would check when they closed shop at 5pm and then deliver to my house that evening.
I was not disappointed. At 5,30 I received a knock on my door and to my surprise I had 4 highchair colours to view and choose from and I also ended up with a port a cot as the price was too good to turn down.
I will be / have recommended you to all of our friends with babies and also expecting.
Thank you for making this purchase a breeze for us.

Fastest service in the world

I ordered a second seat that I was told everywhere else would take minimum 6 weeks! I was going into hospital tomorrow and I didn't see there was a 4 months wait on the website. However before I could call them to cancel I got my order in 3 hours!!!! I ordered this morning and I got a phone call 2 hours later about it being delivered in the next half an hour.

Great service and really fast

I ordered an item I was having trouble finding in stores. I was so happy to find it at babycarenursery.com.au, and really surprised when it arrived about a day and a half later. Great service and value and I really appreciated it. I'll happily go back to this online store when I need more items.

Great price, fast delivery

I bought two Infasecure ISOFIX seats off the online store. They were the cheapest price even when taking into account deliver (courier to Melbourne).

Communication was great - one of the colours I had ordered was not in stock but they offered to replace it with another colour or wait until it came back into stock. I chose another colour and it was dispatched the following business day.

I received my good within the week.

Beware - no returns AT all despite goods untouched

I ordered 2 car seats from Baby Care. Unfortuatley so did my partner - so we ended up with 4 (I'm pregnant with twins). I explained the situation and Jess from Baby Care states once goods are delivered there are no returns. No compassion, no compromise just a flat no. In what day and age do we live in that an online shop does not accept returns? I've never bought anything online that does not offer a return service.

Discrepancy between online price and in store price

Their prices are generally lower than other baby stores, but it is nowhere stated on their website that the prices listed online are for online purchases only! We bought from Babycare Nursery on two occasions, after seeing their good price online, but on both occasions the items were $10 more expensive than the online price. I wouldn't have minded if they had stated that clearly on their website, because I would just order online rather than trek all the way to their shop if it ended up being the same price!!! On the first occasion, I thought it was because we saw the price at www.babyschoice.com.au, which is listed as Babycare Nursery's online store. But on the second occasion, we saw the price on their shop's website babycarenursery.com.au, thus thinking this was an advertised price in store as well, but they still would not honour the price listed there and charged an extra $10. Didn't want to argue, and since we went all the way there we bought the item anyway, but I just don't see how this way of doing business is being "honest". As much as I appreciate the lower price, I seriously think they need a disclaimer on their website(s) clearing stating that these are online prices and in-store prices are not the same!!!

Pros: good prices
Cons: no clear statement about in-store prices being different, thus misleading for customers

Best baby shop

Great service they were so helpful and happy to answer my questions and super fast next day delivery. Definitely recommend this baby shop and will be back for all of my baby purchases. Thank you

Extreme care and Excellent service

My wife is expected to deliver any day and at the last second wanted a new car seat, we ordered from here and Jess/Sam responded and delivered in only 1day during the Xmas break! Unbelievable!!

Ordered and Delivered within 24 hours!

I ordered the Bebe Care cot, chest of drawers, mattress and change table on Wednesday and had the items delivered on Thursday! I couldn't believe how quickly we received everything. Everywhere else we looked were out of stock and there was a lengthy wait, so I'm very pleased I came across Babycare Nursery. The customer service and experience was excellent (and so was the price!) so I will definitely continue to shop here.

Fantastic price and customer service

We have purchased from Babycare Nursery previously, and will continue to do so. Their prices are very, very competitive, and their customer service is outstanding. Parking in the area can be a challenge, but Sam's willingness to "go-the-extra-mile" in helping to move larger items back to your car is fantastic and really sets this business apart.

Best price and efficient service

The Combi pram we were after was no longer available at retail shops in sydney so we had to resort to online shopping. Was at first skeptical of Babycare Nursery because everything was so much cheaper than the shops even when including courier/postage! Gave it a go after reading all the positive feedback here. The pram arrived 2 day later via courier and in perfect brand new condition. Couldn't be happier with Babycare Nursery!