Babyhood Amani 4 in 1

Babyhood Amani 4 in 1

See the Best Cots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Babyhood

Hayley_Taylor04
    Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome cot!

I purchased this Cot in white and LOVE it. I really liked the style of this cot, as its traditional but modern at the same time. The slider can be a bit stiff at first, and has marked the paint, but its very handy when getting bubs in and out. My daughter has been in her cot since 12 weeks, and sleeps the whole night in it. I got the mattress as a package deal, and it must be comfy as she falls asleep effortlessly in it.
    So far have been really impressed with this cot and I am glad I ordered it when i saw it at the Adelaide baby expo.

amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

I love this cot. I was able to purchase it AND the matching dresser/change table for much less than the Boori sleigh cot that I was originally going to purchase. It looks beautiful and it is well made of sturdy timber. I really like the fact that we'll get many years use out of it, because it converts to a toddler bed once baby gets a bit older.
    Looks gorgeous, half the price of other sleigh cots, very sturdy and well made, can slide the side panel up and down one handed. Can be converted to toddler bed or day sofa later on.
    Sliding mechanism can be a bit tricky and catches sometimes, but I think this will loosen up with more use.

Other Cots