Babyhood Comfy with Ottoman

3.6

josnsw

josnswGeelong

Good

My husband almost died when i told him how much it cost but i can see even he loves it, and for time amount of time we have had it for and hasnt worn or become dodgy in time (and we use it in the lounge room now) it is very worth it.
Other than needing a bit more padding under the bottom it is really comfy and easy to fall asleep in when you up for hours at night feeding
at first it was fine but after a few months it squeeks alot but lubricant spray fixed that. which before we used the spray it woke bub up everytime i moved. It is expensive. It needs just a bit more padding under the bottom and behind the head

rachelk

rachelk

OK

I didnt use this product much because having a double story house sometimes i would feed downsatirs and sometimes upstairs. Ended up selling it on ebay. Otherwise the product is fairly good and comfortable. The ottoman was i think better because it was small enough to move anywhere i wanted
Very comfy

ChoiceFan

dianeandross

dianeandross

Good

I love the comfort factor of this chair. Easy to get in and out of without hands, smooth action and great for rocking back and forth to put baby to sleep.
Would recommend a chair like this.
So comfy to sit in. I saw this before I was pregnant and knew it would be one of the first things I would buy.
I had books sitting in the side pockets, and now they are all stretched and poking out even when nothing is in them. It wasn't as if they were heavy books, just any pressure on them and they don't regain their new shape.

See all Babyhood Comfy with Ottoman reviews