Babyhood Comfy with Ottoman

Babyhood Comfy with Ottoman

3.6

shopper369

shopper369AU

I absolutely loved this chair. My husband got it for me as a present and ist the best present he's ever bought! He even used it sometimes to rock the little one back to sleep.
Very comfy, especially for breastfeeding in the middle of the night. I used to feed in a standard lounge chair which was bad for my back. This chair keeps you in the correct posture but is so comfy! I love the rocking feature on both the chair and the footstool.
Nothing! Possibly may be a bit pricey when you consider what else you need to buy for a new baby (ie cot, changetable, car seat etc).

rachelk

rachelk

OK

I didnt use this product much because having a double story house sometimes i would feed downsatirs and sometimes upstairs. Ended up selling it on ebay. Otherwise the product is fairly good and comfortable. The ottoman was i think better because it was small enough to move anywhere i wanted
Very comfy