Babyhood Cosy Crib

4.5

Jennnnny

JennnnnyBrisbane

So handy

We bought the cosy crib before bub was born and didn't realise what a great purchase it was until we were using this all the time when bub was in his earlier months! It's so handy as a daybed in the living room or even taking it along when visiting family. Covers are removable to wash which is very handy. Such a useful product... even bought one for my brother's newborn! Highly recommend this product!

Mummy499

Mummy499NSW

Fantastic product

This cosy crib is great!!! My baby wouldn't make the transition from bassinet to cot so we bought the cosy crib and put it in his cot and sleeps better than he ever has. Easy to tuck sheets or lightweight blankets into. So portable we can take it when staying overnight away. I love this product
    It's soft and comfortable for baby. Easy to wash mattress and covers. Most bassinet sized sheets fit well into it.

Portacots

Find out how Babyhood Cosy Crib compares to other Portacots

bextamac

bextamacAU

Absolutely loved this product!! Wish we had heard about it earlier!

AGD

AGDAU

Perfect little cozy portable secure bed

Such a great little bed for baby.. Portable, comfy, lightweight and easy to take with you wherever you are in the house or out and about ie to someone's place.
    Value for money. Excellent size, moved it around the house as required. Comfy and cost for baby, lightweight. Highly recommend it, especially if your thinking of buying something to put your baby in that is safe and secure!

juliannep

juliannep

Bad

If you really need to get one of these, look at whether the mattress inside it is flat. Otherwise just take it out as your baby will still be comfortable without it.
    Comes in handy if you are going to someone's house. You can put your baby to sleep in this instead of worrying about whether they will roll off the bed.
    You need to be very careful with this if the mattress is not level. Ours had a significant curve in it so our baby ended up rolling into the side of it. We ended up taking the mattress out and putting a blanket underneath instead of using it the way it came. We thought it was far to dangerous to leave our baby to sleep in it. SIDS also recommends you don't use these.

Triish P.

Triish P.asked

Hi there, what age can the babyhood cosy crib be used up until? My child is 6.5 months old and I’m looking to purchase this to help her sleep in her cot.
    Trish

Babyhood
    babyhoodBabyhood

Hi Triish. Thank you for contacting us. The product is designed to be used from new born until baby grows out of the product and can no longer fit within it. The internal dimensions of the cosy crib is 30cm wide x 59cm long. If you would like more details please contact us on 07 3208 3555 and our team will be happy to assist.

Donna

Donnaasked

**Babyhood Cosy Crib**
    I have just bought one of these for my son and daughter inlaw.
    Baby is due any day now, and my daughter inlaw wants to wash this crib before use.
    Looking at the instructions, are you suggesting to put the whole thing, minus the mattress, in the washing machine??
    This thing would kill my machine.
    People are saying NOT to take the outside covering off to wash, chuck the whole thing in the wash.
    I need advice before do this

Thanks Donna

Get an answer from our members and Babyhood representatives