Babyhood Cosy Crib

Babyhood Cosy Crib

See the Best Portacots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Babyhood

4.5
    juliannep
    juliannep

Bad

If you really need to get one of these, look at whether the mattress inside it is flat. Otherwise just take it out as your baby will still be comfortable without it.
    Comes in handy if you are going to someone's house. You can put your baby to sleep in this instead of worrying about whether they will roll off the bed.
    You need to be very careful with this if the mattress is not level. Ours had a significant curve in it so our baby ended up rolling into the side of it. We ended up taking the mattress out and putting a blanket underneath instead of using it the way it came. We thought it was far to dangerous to leave our baby to sleep in it. SIDS also recommends you don't use these.

Clodagh N.
    Clodagh N.asked

Just wondering if anyone knows a Moses basket that would fit the cost crib? The crib that I bought for next to my bed is too small to fit the cost crib in

Triish P.
    Triish P.asked

Hi there, what age can the babyhood cosy crib be used up until? My child is 6.5 months old and I’m looking to purchase this to help her sleep in her cot.
    Trish

Babyhood
    babyhoodBabyhood

Hi Triish. Thank you for contacting us. The product is designed to be used from new born until baby grows out of the product and can no longer fit within it. The internal dimensions of the cosy crib is 30cm wide x 59cm long. If you would like more details please contact us on 07 3208 3555 and our team will be happy to assist.

Donna
    Donnaasked

**Babyhood Cosy Crib**
    I have just bought one of these for my son and daughter inlaw.
    Baby is due any day now, and my daughter inlaw wants to wash this crib before use.
    Looking at the instructions, are you suggesting to put the whole thing, minus the mattress, in the washing machine??
    This thing would kill my machine.
    People are saying NOT to take the outside covering off to wash, chuck the whole thing in the wash.
    I need advice before do this

Thanks Donna

Get an answer from our members and Babyhood representatives

CategoryPortacots