Babyhood Georgia Sleigh Luxx 4 in 1

Babyhood Georgia Sleigh Luxx 4 in 1

See the Best Cots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Babyhood

2.9
  • Safety
Tan
TanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy!

Terrible company with terrible products and they flatly refuse to sort out any faults or repairs needed to their products. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy anything from babyhood especially when there are so many other choices

Don't do it!

Received my cot and omg it's terrible for something that's meant to be brand new my 6 year old son could have done a better paint job, terrible craftsmanship, waste of my money and time

Purchased in February 2019 for $400.00.

Don't waste your money!

Went in store and liked the cot however when I took the cot home for my child the end of the cot was damaged. I have found that they haven't even glued the side together and that it was just sitting there. I have requested a full refund as I don't think this item is safe for my baby.

Cheap and unsafe

Absolute crap. Terrible craftmanship. We had the wrong screws. Wrong holes drilled. The wood they use is cheap. Product is flimsy and none of the moveable parts work easily. We ended up putting in all our own screws for extra support in some areas because we didn't trust it. Very disappointed. Don't waste your money or risk your childs safety with these products.

Love it!

Reading the bad reviews did put me off, but I went and got the cot and change table set anyway and I'm glad I did! My partner put it together super quick and barley had to look at the instructions... It looks just as beautiful as I'd hoped and the drop side works great :)
No complaints here, I'm very happy :)

Poor Quality

Would never buy Babyhood again. Assembly instructions are poor, finish scratches very easily, drop side rubs on one side. Manufacturer showed it working but after returning home with cot it happened again and got so tired of dealing with the issue I have given up. Will get a friend to fix the issue as the stress involved is just too great. Manufactures tolerances allow for corners not to match I see it as a fault but manufacturer sees it as within their tolerances, makes it look poorly constructed.
Nice appearance if it worked every time it would be an ok cot
Drop side poor design, scratches easily.

Ashley3187
Ashley3187Mid North Coast, NSW

minor problems, overall a nice cot

overall this is a nice cot and fairly well priced, looks great and is easy to move. iI was dissapointed in the drop side, mine was stiff and i had to rattle it everytime i wanted it up or down, i gave up and just left it up all the time, ive had the cot for 3 yrs and its still in ok condition, the plastic rail slide broke while changing cot from high to low position, and my son decided the end rails looked tasty. it was barable for me but iI would not reccomend, as it does a number on your back if the rail is stiff.
looks nice, nice price.
rail slide system feels cheap, and hard to use

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
leelo
leeloNorth Queensland, QLD

Love it to look at but has some probs

shellabella84
shellabella84Qld, 4160

Good

I quite like this cot and change table set. Good value for money and has a good shelf life due to it's ability to transform into a toddler bed once bub is older.
Looks great. I like the fact that it doubles as a cot and then a toddler bed. We got the set in white and it looks very fresh. On lockable castors so can easy be moved around the room if you like and then safely locked into place.
Sliding rail is stiff and noisy. Not great when trying to put bubba to sleep. I know it's a small thing, but the tag on the change table is off centre which really irritates me whenever I look at it as it makes it look a bit cheap.

kylie72
kylie72AU

I am very happy - I bought this online without seeing it and was a bit concerned as I had not sen it in real life. It arrived in good condition and when we set it up - it looked even better than the pictures I saw. The dropside is so easy to use compared to the other ones we saw in local baby shops and is so quiet!! The teething rails were free - other brands we saw make you pay for them. The Trundle Drawer option that I bought is excellent too. I highly recommend this cot to others - and on top of this - they are great quality and great value.
Really quiet and smooth drop side mechanism, price is great, has teething rails and trundle drawer option.
Nothing really.

bellabai
bellabaiAU

Highly recommend this sleigh cot!

bales
balesAU

Easy to use drop side and nice quality

I have had our sleigh cot and the matching change table for about 9 months now.

We are very happy with the beautiful looking product and the easy to use drop side.

We also were happy that it has teething rails which is protecting the cot.

I have noticed that they now have a roll out drawer that sits under the cot and have just ordered one, we think that is a great idea.

We are very happy with the quality and good design.
Quality, price and ease of use.