Babyhood Milano 4 in 1

See the Best Cots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good value for money

The cot itself is simple and sturdy, good value for money. The drop side is great and easy to use. You can still hear the click when you lift the drop side but it doesn't seem to bother our baby.
The cot came with the wrong instruction manual and as there is no information online we had to figure out on our own how to assemble it. Luckily its a very simple model so assembly wasn't too hard. Upon unpacking it we also found out that the drop side was cracked from an overtightened nail. Have contacted customer support and have been given a replacement part within a week.

Fantastic, sturdy, great-looking and affordable cot!

After doing all the research via demonstrations of different cots on the market, this one won us over with the ease and quietness of the drop rail when put down and put back up. As this was the main feature which I focused on (as not to wake baby when putting him to bed). The timber is very strong and sturdy and it comes with a teething guard so little teeth marks can't ruin the timber. Had some minor issues when I purchased a more expensive mattress. However, I contacted the Babyhood company (not far from where I lived) and they bent over backwards to make sure I got a better fitting mattress that I was happy with. Very impressed with the company!!
Quiet and easy to put down/up the side rail to access baby. Fantastic after sales support from company.
Wasn't enough lubricant in assembling kit and had to buy more from Bunnings. But that was the only downside we have found!

Great value for money - great looking cot!

We looked around in many shops for a good quality and solid cot, that was comparable in looks and finish to the expensive department store brands - and this one fits the bill!
Very solid timber, and when demonstrated to us, easy to use and very smooth and quiet drop rails.
We found this a little painful to put together - despite having experience with flat pack furniture - but once we realised the problem was faulty fixtures it went together well and is of sound structure.
So far, very happy with purchase!
Nice finish, looks as good as other cots on the market that sell for more than double its price. Quiet sliding drop rail.
Cheap fixtures - the nuts and screws it comes with are of poor quality.the nuts(?)are made of cheap metal which means that if you have to undo and re-screw them, the thread gets damaged by the screw. We bought better quality equivalent fixtures at Bunnings and now have no problems.