4.3

81% · 32571 · 18%

Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

We bought the cot for our baby at the GC baby expo and the service we received was outstanding. They clarified our doubts and guide us through the whole process.
Thank you so much Ale for all. Bub says thanks too. Show details ·  1
Meet
MeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, prompt and reliable service

Everything available in stock. Quick, prompt and reliable service. Zoe was really helpful Show details ·  1
Amy Sycz
Amy SyczSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product knowledge and expertise

We visited the Babyhood store in Woodridge and Zoe was super informative and helpful. She suggested lots of options for different budgets and understood her products from a manufacturer point of view as well as a parent/user. Show details ·  1
Hillview Business S.
Hillview Business S.
Michael
Michael

Good verity great service

All products are awesome and staff was very helpful. Highly recommend. Show reply
RCM
RCM2 posts

Great quality product & customer service

The staff helpfully expedited my click and collect to suit my schedule. Happy with the product, too. Show reply
Belinda C.
Belinda C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Zoe was great

Super lovely and helpful getting our new cot mattress today and advising on sheets thank you! Show reply
Madelief
Madelief

Manhattan Chair

Very comfortable chair. Easy pick up and assembly. Lovely customer service Show details ·  1
Stav
StavSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great customer service

Great customer service. Really helped me with my requests and requirements. Show details ·  1
Katrina
KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby bath

Bought this bath at the baby expo in Brisbane. Haven’t used it yet but it looks beautiful! It folds and does not take much space. Definitely can recommend! Show details ·  1
Layla Smith
Layla Smith

This is perfect, wonderful help and lovely staff

Very helpful, lovely staff helping us with our purchases for our first baby! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

a well trusted brand in quality and service

When it comes to baby products, aesthetics cant just be the only thing I look for. Safety must come first.
That's why I chose to go with Babyhood products because I know that I will always get the best quality baby products that have gone through rigorous safety and standard testing without compromising on its aesthetic charm. I've purchased several products from Babyhood including the Kaylula Sova Cot in clear, Cot top change table and Kaylula cot net and stand. I trust in the Babyhood brand and their quality products. Show details ·  1
Varun
Varun

Very Bad Service

I Ordered Baby Cot in one of the expo at Sydney from Babyhood and when I opened the product from the box what i can see a couple of scratches. I did the complaint over the email and discuss over the call. They concluded that this happened during transaction and not agreeing manufacture fault..It looks clear in the picture the scratches inside the panel which is manufacture fault. Now Babyhood team is asking for another purchase.
Why do i need pay another $400 ??!!
Nether they offered me any compensation as i spent $1500 for baby cot and Chest of drawer.

Regret buying product from Babyhood. Show details

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good products

Very happy with the products and staff, delivery was a bit complicated though, could be improved to give a better estimate on delivery times and notification. Show details ·  1
Gina
Gina

Service review

Really happy with the customer service. Kind, friendly and helpful. Show reply
Louise
Louise

A fantastic product!

The Manhattan Glider is comfortable and provides fantastic support. Highly recommend. Show reply

Neha soni
Neha soni

Good one

Nice products , nice service. Good to be back , will recommend Show reply
Tom T.
Tom T.

Great, friendly service

Friendly and informative staff, looking forward to using our purchase Show reply
Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service!

Friendly and knowledgeable service with a smile, great product recommendations. Love popping into the shop to see what new products they have. Show details ·  1
l p.
l p.

very friendly

very friendly approach, very informative and made us feel comfortable Show details ·  1
David W.
David W.

Fantastic design

The flexibility and design of these products is amazing! We are so happy with our purchase. Show reply
Simon N.
Simon N.2 posts

Excellent advice and products for novice parents

Great banter, knowledgable, very caring, and the smoothest purchasing decision. Show details ·  1
Seth
SethSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect place to get baby stuff sorted

Nice showroom, got everything you need to get baby nursery sorted. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

Good service at Brisbane Showroom

Lovely friendly staff during my visit to click and collect. Show details ·  1
Darlene b
Darlene bSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Return policy terrible

My son and daughter in law bought an expensive rocking chair and once they opened the box realized the colour wasn't quite right. They were told as long as the box wasn't damaged and they hadn't taken the chair out they could return it.different story when we did return it. We were told there was a 're stocking fee of 30% of the original price'. What a rip off.. $180..... the box was in an ordinary condition when it was delivered and they simply opened the top. They did not touch contents and it would have been obvious if they had taken it out and tried to put it back....quite unfortunate as we do try to buy australian made australian owned products.... we won't be back or recommend this company due to their stringent policy.
Gen
GenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Change pad overrated

Bought their change pad a while ago now thinking I needed something like this as a first time mum but in hindsight I’d probably just get one similar from Kmart. Stains stick to it and it’s no better than the Kmart one. Don’t waste your money. Show details
Babyhood   DM

Sorry Gen you didn't enjoy using our change pad. We hope to do better next time. Have a great day.

Rahul R.
Rahul R.

Amani bebe

Perfect quality, worth buying and good deals. Would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Tiarna
TiarnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Staff very helpful and extremely kind and super knowledgeable. Very happy with product prices. Show details ·  1
Rachel
Rachel2 posts

Shell
ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing quality

The product is Great quality and received excellent customer service from Zoe Show reply
Felicia
FeliciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely in love!

Very happy with this purchase for our first born. Love that we can use this in 5 different ways! Very sustainable. Mossel was very informative and a great help! Lovely business run by a very caring family Show reply
Anina
AninaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and helpful

Lovely salesmen very friendly and approachable, lovely beautiful designed products Show reply
Jacinda
Jacinda

Lovely service and products

Attended the baby show and got a great spiel with the Mila cot and package. Found it was a great deal for the ackage with the cot, mattress, drawers and change mat.
Can't wait to start putting it together. Show reply
Nan
NanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing and functional cot

Very great customer service, products are really different and beautiful than many other brands. Great material of the cot and we are highly impressed with the design. Highly recommend this brand. Show reply
Natarlee
Natarlee

Fantastic customer service

Mohsin was excellent at explaining the product, extremely easy to talk to and ask questions. Such a well made product and looks amazingly stylish. Show details ·  1
Lin
Lin

Perfect

Nice service! Very high quality product! I like it very much!! Show reply

Natasha
Natasha

Beautiful Malika Cot

The service we received was absolutely amazing answered all question that we had and demonstrations were shown on how the cots works. Beautiful cot and amazing quality 10/10 would recommend. Show details ·  1
Abby
Abby

Perfect loved the service !

Loved the service and all of the products, looking forward to setting up my nursery! Show details ·  1
Praveen S.
Praveen S.2 posts

Quality product

Very good quality and excellent customer service. Best baby product Show details ·  1
M M R
M M R

Fantastic Service

Our service was excellent, chair purchased super comfy. Thanks again!! Show reply