Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit Questions & Answers

1 question from our users

Juppi
Juppiasked

Hi. Could you tell me where does it leak? Is it on the sides or front? I always used size up for night sleep and I also make sure the side wings are tucked in properly on the hips so no leaks. If it leaks on the front then I use size up to absorb better. I honestly never had leaks on these ones and my son is 2 years old and drinks alot of water. He also sleeps thru the night and I dont change his nappy during his sleep.
I hope this helps. You could try Huggies as thats what I used when he was newborn and changed to BabyLove once he turned 1.

melissa attard
melissa attard

I don't know were you got your information from, but I found that the babylove cosifit nappies do not leak, they are the best!!!!!!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is a Review site maybe you could contact the company directly to get a response

Other Disposable Nappies