Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 2 of 4)

• Comfort

100% leak rate

My baby is 6.5kg and is using the 4-8kg nappies. Every single time she poops it leaks with no fail, even when she poops just a little. The material does not absorb. Moreover, compared to Huggies, BabyLove has a faulty design that guarantees leakage. Will never waste my money on this crap again. New mums stay away!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $9.50.

Jlea
Jleahoppers crossing

Leaking crappy nappies

so disappointing and such a waste of money. These nappies are terrible. I have a newborn baby and I thought I would try them out ...they leak and make her clothes wet...she also developed a nappy rash because of the thin padding making them unable to absorb. I couldn’t even use a packet they are so bad. I will stick to Huggies they are the only nappies that are any good from what I’ve seen so far!

Sunana
SunanaRichlands , australia

Leakage problem

My baby is 8 kg so I brought a big box of 6-11 kg nappy but it was leaking every time, every day

Jaimee
JaimeePerth

Leaking nappies

I do not like to write bad reviews but Babylove newborn nappies have been terrible with leaking whether used briefly during the day or overnight. I hoped i could prevent wasting the whole box (bought a large box to use as my first nappies) but even with a short wear during the day, they leaked terribly. Unfortunately we could not even make use of the large box.

Anastasia
AnastasiaGladstone

Useful

Useful, cheap while still being good quality.
Size has to be spot on or nappy can leak (rairly though)
For my two kids 4 & 2 I swap between these and Huggies nappies.

My children find them comfortable although they don’t seem to hold as much as Huggies brand nappies do.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Gratefully mummy
Gratefully mummyHunter Region, NSW

Mummy of a heavy wetter

After using the same brand of nappies for almost 3.5 years in total they started to leak so I tried babylove. No longer is my son wetting through his nappy of a night and is no longer having explosions out of his nappy. I find baby love to be soft and gentle on the skin

Sam
SamAdelaide

Hated them

Leaking all night .we bye a packet of nappies each week. Huggies . this week I thought I'll try baby love nappys newborns . the first day was fine but then they were leaking all day everyday. Because we budget our money I couldn't even bye Huggies . I had to deal with it. My baby soon developed a cold from being cold cause I didn't realize until it was all up his back ... Then came the lemoneya (can't spell it ) xray found in his lungs .. Not happy . the medical bills was costly the petrol getting to and from the hospetial the clothing that was wasted . never bye them .there crap and they don't even say sorry

Taylor
Taylor

There ok there not the best at times

I liked the nappies for day time not night as my daughter will not even be alseep for three hours and she will be leaking out of them I have tryed changing her thought the night but she will still wet thought them but all kids are different so some kids may not wet thought and some will

More cons than pros

We tried these because the 'Thank You' stock was depleted. The good things are that they're reasonably cheap and that they fit. The bad news is they leaked every change. Bickering between husband and wife was at an all time high.
Couldn't swap back to Thank You Nappies quick enough.

RETTA
RETTASALE

Really disappointed

I tried these nappies cause they were on a bargain price and promo at my local chemist warehouse. You buy 10 get 1 free with baby love tokens. I used them 5 days.. my girl got a nappy rash her privates were wet in the morning from the nappy NOT holding the urine in the nappy barrier.
NOTE i put sudo cream on my girl each night before she sleeps i have used huggies ultra dry since birth. For an extra 3.00 i get a dry happy baby slight red marks but otherwise a Healthy smooth bum.. after 3 days of sudo cream and huggies the rash was gone from the baby love nappies.

No good at all!!

Happy mum.

My children can only use baby love nappies. They don't give them rashes, they are perfect fit. Absorbency is great for overnight, as most nappies leak through clothes at night baby love keeps my babies dry. Have used these nappies with 4 kids in 15 years. Very happy mum here.

alexk
alexkDarwin

Tries these and huggies ultimate on my newborn, baby love is the better fit and no leaks so far (2weeks in). With the huggies we had some leaks but I think it was due to the smaller fit which was considerably smaller than baby line newborn nappies. Definately give them a go cheers

Jess
Jess

Have been using this since my daughter was a newborn

Such a great brand in nappies 2nd best to Huggies similarities are near on the same no leaks, absorbency is great highly recommend as a cheaper alternative to huggies no rash’s and my daughter has sensitive skin also have been using it for nearly 2yrs now don’t see me switching or changing anytime soon or in the future.

Andrea17
Andrea17SYDNEY

Great

Tried these for our newborn after seeing they’d been recommended in Choice. Snug, comfortable fit with no leaks or nappy rash. I think my friend only uses this brand for her baby. Would be happy to continue using these in the future, good value if on sale and buy in bulk.

Iman
Iman

Good

The nappies are good . They were soft on my baby skin with no leaks . My friend just recommended to me and she was right no rash on the baby skin perfect gor night time and their price are reasonable they are always ln sale in coles And Woolworth highly recommended it

Khushi
KhushiPerth

It was ok

I was using buggies and requested a sample from baby love I like the sample as it was a bit softer but when I bought a whole pack from Coles the nappies was huge. My baby has to keep his legs wider because it was too big and I used the infant ones still it was too big for my son he was around 5.5 kilo. It was ok but might be better. With first wee the indicator was showing blue line. So you can’t rely on that. It was bargain price though.

Ezzie
EzzieMelbourne

Snug fit, no leaks

As my baby grew into a toddler Huggies and thank you nappies were no longer fitting. Tried babylove and haven't looked back, up to our 3rd size with success. My toddler is tall and slim round the backside and these are the best fit for this stage of her life. Currently 18months old and wearing size 5/walkers

firefighter
firefighterSouth West, WA

My baby was using Huggies newborn. He is now one and we switched to Babylove after a friend recommended it. Much softer than Huggies and a better fit. Never had any leaks. Never had any rash. Would recommend this to all my mummy friends. It's often on sale at Coles and Woolworths.

Not impressed
Not impressedAdelaide

Not a fan

I thought I’d try these nappies as they were on special at the local supermarket. My Baby had a reaction to them and hes little bottom was bleeding, nappy wasn’t on him for that long either really. Thought I’d try again the other day and the bleeding was even worse. Definitely won’t be using again.

It was good until I found elastic thread inside a nappy ..

BabyLove nappies are good. We bought it as DS wasn’t comfortable in Huggies nappy that we received as baby shower gift. We have been using it for 4 and half months now and we are happy with the product until today. In the latest pack, I found few nappies have loose elastic thread hanging from it. Glad I saw it and removed, else it would have been a nightmare with baby sleeping in such nappies.

Prags
PragsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Nappy

Used 4 years for my first one and now using for the second one. Tried Huggies, pampers, coles comfy boats but never been happy without Babylove. This is the best brand for nappy and never give rashes whereas other brands gave bad rashes. Pampers is okay but huggies and comfy boats are too bad.

Anne D.
Anne D.Penrith

Love Babylove nappies!

Babylove nappies are great, especially overnight - no leaks! Always reasonably priced compared to other brands. Minimal to no chaffing or red marks for baby. These nappies have great absorption. I worry less with these nappies as I know they won’t leak! I’d recommend these nappies over other more expensive brands

Shay K
Shay KToowoomba

Great for nighttime.

I'm very happy with the quality of cosifit nappies. I use these as overnight nappies for my heavy wetter to compliment using home brand ones during the day. They are cheaper than Huggies but on par with nice, thick padding. Some nappy brands seem to be smaller than others, these are on the larger end. Ki

Ash
Ash

Great product.

I love these nappies they fit perfectly and we have no midnight leaking accidents. They stay on well with no sagging. My little ones skin stays dry with no red rashes or reactions. You can always get them at a great price which means great value for money when you are on a tight budget.