Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 2 of 3)

• Comfort

simone hedrick

simone hedrick

Do not leave the supermarket without these

Fantastic nappies I have used this brand of nappies over 4 girls
They always fit exceptionally well , we have never had any leakage issues with number ones or twos

Looking for new one

Looking for new oneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST NAPPIES EVER

I tried multiple brands and previously coles branded nappies were my fav but these are the best. Super reliable and soft for baby. They never leak and have never left rashes on my baby.
Ive tried huggies and they were terrible compared to these.

These are affordable and have a great range of sizes available.

Christie27

Christie27AU

Easy, soft and comfortable

3rd baby to use babylove nappies, ever since a change in another brand. The softness of the inside of the nappy was the most important. They fit perfectly and have only leaked on the occasions that no nappy would hold the explosion! Great for over noght full nappies. As long as elastic is pulled out correctly we have no issues - even dad proof. ;-)

L P

L PBrisbane

Love these nappies

We have been using the infant size of these nappies for some time now. I find they are easy to put on evenly and never need adjusting while baby is moving around a lot wearing them. There haven't been any random pee leaks like when we were using Huggies Ultimate. Even when baby sleeps 12 hours there are no leaks. However, we have had a few poo leaks when baby's poo had been very runny like diarrhoea and large. Overall, I like how these nappies have preformed and also that they are produced by Unicharm (a Japanese company). I do wish that they had the '3D poo pocket' like the latest version of the equivalent Japanese product (Moony Man Airfit).

Stella

StellaBrisbane

I love it

I really love using babylove nappies for my kids. Been using it for my first daughter and I am also using it for my new born. The texture and dryness is what keeps my kids happy even if they have a wet nappy. 12 hours protection and no nappy rash.

Teonie

TeonieMildura

I use these nappies for both my 2 year old and 8 month old and they are the best. We have never had a problem with rashes or leaking especially overnight. Other brands have left my kids with bad rashes from reacting badly, or they don't hold much. I will continue to use and recomend baby love nappies.

nai

naisydney

best ever

highly recommend this product!i love cosifit babylove! i tried many brands ,only Cosifit babylove makes me happy!no leaking and it doesn't give my boy rash! other brands that i tried always leaks and leaves rash on him!he can sleep through nights!i change nappies for him at 6pm and the next day i change it about 9am,its over 12 hour but no leaking,just a but heavy!:))

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne

Would not change to any other brand!

Been using Babylove nappies since my DD is a newborn for three months straight now and they're the best would not change to any other! She also has sensitive skin and these nappies are soft and not harsh which she has no bad reactions now onto infant they're even better. Would highly recommend #TeamBabyloveCosifit

Rozi

RoziMelbourne

Awesome Nappy good price

I love this Nappy it's awesome used it for my both son. Some Nappy have leakage problems some makes rash some are too tight some are not sticky enough but this is the best it doesn't create rash and no leakage and the price is really affordable too I love it would recommend to all parents put there.

Amanda J

Amanda JBrisbane

Best nappies for my babies

Started with my first baby in huggies then ended up with babylove, I find them just a little bit of a bigger fit which was also great when my large 3 year old who wasn't toilet trained properly. Currently baby number 3 is in baby love cosifit. Best yet! Haven't had any leaking issues.

Loren M

Loren MVictoria

Big wetter and no leaks!

After trying every single brand out there, Babylove nappies have not failed us! Our biggest issue is our little one is a big overnight wetter, and with certain brands, we were doing double ups over night or putting on two layers of sheets so I could strip the bed midway during the night. I was at my wits end until I read a review about Babylove and thought I'd give them a crack... and well, we haven't looked back!

Shaks

ShaksPerth

Amazing nappies

These nappys are so soft to touch. and are much better quality then other leading brands out there. No rashes etc and feel nice on bub. He has eczema on his body etc but none around his nappy which is relieving. He seems to be quite comfortable in them which makes mum and dad happy :)

narinder

narinderMelbourne

Better than huggies

Was using huggies for my twins from birth but later changed to baby love ... better quality and less price than huggies... babies are comfortable in it and till now less of rash due to it.. really liked it and would recommend to everone i know.. large in size compared to others

Jlàw

Jlàw

Great nappies

We have found the babylove cosifit nappies reliable. There were no leaks overnight and my baby was able to sleep through the night with it on. The nappies are comfortable and soft to wear. The design is nice and feels dry even when it is quite full. We will recommend to others

ChelseaJaronCharlie

ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

Soft and comfortable

I received a trial of these nappies and fell in love with them. They don't leak, they're soft and comfortable and my son no longer suffers from nappy rash. They're a perfect fit and the size guide is a lot better than most brands. They're true to their word and also a better price. I will continue to use cosi fit as they're the perfect disposable Nappy at a price that's affordable

August 5th 2017 Update: The best nappies!

These are the best nappies by far. They're such a great, comfortable fit with no leakage. I've been using these since my son was a few weeks old and will never go back to other brands. Baby bunting also do good deals on these nappies at 2 boxes for $40

Miss Opinionator

Miss OpinionatorAdelaide

Best nappies by far

Aside huggies these are my go to nappy. Tried and tested quite a few different types/brands but these are a great fit, they are super absorbent preventing any leaks. They contain poonamis well without leaving red marks or bottoms. You get what you pay for as they generally cost about same as other big brands.

ProductReview

ProductReview

Best Nappies

BabyLove Cosifit are the best nappies! Especially so for overnight as they never leak and don't leave marks. I've tried other brands overnight with some disaster results. I use less expensive nappies more frequently during the day and use BabyLove for longer wear or overnight. My son wears the 15-25kg size. I definitely recommend these nappies.

kgrey

kgreyAU

No more leaks overnight!

These are very soft nappies and super absorbant and the only brand I can find that doesn't leak overnight. I have been using for a couple years as our overnight nappy with my son. He is now toilet trained but still wears a nappy overnight and we have never had a leak as it can hold so much. If youre tired of leaks and washing sheets try these cant hurt.

Best nappies thus far

My best friend who is a nanny in SA recommended I try babylove as I'd been using Huggies and I don't get a whole lot of money plus my LO had been getting a red rash on his bum and between his leg creases. Plus he was leaking through the Huggies ones.
The Coles home brand left my baby wet and also with a rash.
But my baby has slept 5 hours one night in BabyLove and didn't wet through, the nappy didn't overly smell and it leaves no red rashes on my baby.
They sit at $13.50 standard price and $10 on sale. Which I don't think is too expensive if it means my LO is comfortable.
I'm yet to try Snuggler and the Aldi ones yet though as my son was quite small when born and only Huggies really fit him at the start.

Shamie

ShamieSydney, NSW

Best nappies ever

Love the cosifit Baby Love nappies. They are really soft n comfy. Holds moisture in. Keeps baby dry. Never had a diaper rash. My baby wears it and sleeps through the night without leaking... about 10 to 12 hours. I love them better than huggies coz huggies leaks during the night on my baby.

Bit expensive... but they are the best.