Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 3 of 4)

• Comfort

The Chaddys
The ChaddysMurray Bridge

Love love love

Love these so much even my partner loves changing our LO now. These have the number indicator my partner feels like he wont do the nappies too tight or too loose so finally ita not just me changing them Very absorbent and well worth the money I use these mostly at night and use baby love nappy pants through the day

Katie L
Katie LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality nappies and cheap

Switch from Huggies to Babylove as my little one grew a little older. These are much more affordable and very well worth the switch. Does not leak, baby is comfortable wearing it that doesn't leave red marks. Although it can go up to 12 hours without change, I tend to change every 2 hours also or as soon as it's dirty. I find leaving them on for too long dries out the delicate skin of my toddler- same goes with any other brand I believe. Will continue to use Babylove. Thank you Babylove for making life a bit more affordable for us mums.

Cheers

Francis
FrancisMelbourne

Can be relied on

Got a sample from their baby shower promo. True to its selling point, babylove cosifit reduced red marks in the leg area. It has a good fit and have experienced almost no leaks or blowouts. However, I think 12 hr leak protection is exagerrated for all nappies. Would definitely recommend

Aman
Aman

Good

V good nappy very soft love it but don't have back pockets so can't stop the running pooh to came out plz check huggies back pockets and start making that pockets in this then this nappy will b best in the world after that i will love to buy this thanx

Jose Avalos
Jose AvalosVictoria, 3505

Great Nappies for the Price!

I used to use a more expensive brand ( Huggies ) but tried these and found they were equally as good! Super reliable and soft for baby. They never leak and have never left rashes on my baby. The Fitment of these Nappies are great the easy to fit straps.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
helen
helenSydney

Great value, worth the $$$$s

I used to use a more expensive brand but tried these and found they were equally as good. The are a good fit, quite absorbent and cost less than many brands. I love that they are soft and not bulky. I them in the large box size for even more economy.

simone hedrick
simone hedrick

Do not leave the supermarket without these

Fantastic nappies I have used this brand of nappies over 4 girls
They always fit exceptionally well , we have never had any leakage issues with number ones or twos

Looking for new one
Looking for new oneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST NAPPIES EVER

I tried multiple brands and previously coles branded nappies were my fav but these are the best. Super reliable and soft for baby. They never leak and have never left rashes on my baby.
Ive tried huggies and they were terrible compared to these.

These are affordable and have a great range of sizes available.

Christie27
Christie27AU

Easy, soft and comfortable

3rd baby to use babylove nappies, ever since a change in another brand. The softness of the inside of the nappy was the most important. They fit perfectly and have only leaked on the occasions that no nappy would hold the explosion! Great for over noght full nappies. As long as elastic is pulled out correctly we have no issues - even dad proof. ;-)

L P
L PBrisbane

Love these nappies

We have been using the infant size of these nappies for some time now. I find they are easy to put on evenly and never need adjusting while baby is moving around a lot wearing them. There haven't been any random pee leaks like when we were using Huggies Ultimate. Even when baby sleeps 12 hours there are no leaks. However, we have had a few poo leaks when baby's poo had been very runny like diarrhoea and large. Overall, I like how these nappies have preformed and also that they are produced by Unicharm (a Japanese company). I do wish that they had the '3D poo pocket' like the latest version of the equivalent Japanese product (Moony Man Airfit).

Its ok

Good soft nappies but yes i agree they do leak especially poo which doesnt happened with other brands ..and since they changed it to the new one i find the size is a bit smaller not comfortable and they up size is big..and they removed they wetness indicator too annoying

Stella
StellaBrisbane

I love it

I really love using babylove nappies for my kids. Been using it for my first daughter and I am also using it for my new born. The texture and dryness is what keeps my kids happy even if they have a wet nappy. 12 hours protection and no nappy rash.

Teonie
TeonieMildura

I use these nappies for both my 2 year old and 8 month old and they are the best. We have never had a problem with rashes or leaking especially overnight. Other brands have left my kids with bad rashes from reacting badly, or they don't hold much. I will continue to use and recomend baby love nappies.

Nima
Nima

OK but leaks once in a while

The BabyLove Nappies are comfy and have accurate indicators but it tends to leak once in a while (once in a couple of days or so). I have used huggies and Aldi's mamia as well, both of which are more leakproof than the Babylove. Overall, they are comfy but not worth the price they charge.

nai
naisydney

best ever

highly recommend this product!i love cosifit babylove! i tried many brands ,only Cosifit babylove makes me happy!no leaking and it doesn't give my boy rash! other brands that i tried always leaks and leaves rash on him!he can sleep through nights!i change nappies for him at 6pm and the next day i change it about 9am,its over 12 hour but no leaking,just a but heavy!:))

Jennifer
JenniferMelbourne

Would not change to any other brand!

Been using Babylove nappies since my DD is a newborn for three months straight now and they're the best would not change to any other! She also has sensitive skin and these nappies are soft and not harsh which she has no bad reactions now onto infant they're even better. Would highly recommend #TeamBabyloveCosifit

Rozi
RoziMelbourne

Awesome Nappy good price

I love this Nappy it's awesome used it for my both son. Some Nappy have leakage problems some makes rash some are too tight some are not sticky enough but this is the best it doesn't create rash and no leakage and the price is really affordable too I love it would recommend to all parents put there.

Amanda J
Amanda JBrisbane

Best nappies for my babies

Started with my first baby in huggies then ended up with babylove, I find them just a little bit of a bigger fit which was also great when my large 3 year old who wasn't toilet trained properly. Currently baby number 3 is in baby love cosifit. Best yet! Haven't had any leaking issues.

Lisa T
Lisa TPerth

No good for number 2's!!

Decided to give nappy pants another go as they were half price at Coles...dissatisfied again..grrr!!! Every time my son does poo it leaks out the sides!!! This has been the case everytime I have bought them...will spend the extra money and stick to another brand as is less washing for me!! Only ok for wee...

Loren M
Loren MVictoria

Big wetter and no leaks!

After trying every single brand out there, Babylove nappies have not failed us! Our biggest issue is our little one is a big overnight wetter, and with certain brands, we were doing double ups over night or putting on two layers of sheets so I could strip the bed midway during the night. I was at my wits end until I read a review about Babylove and thought I'd give them a crack... and well, we haven't looked back!

Shaks
ShaksPerth

Amazing nappies

These nappys are so soft to touch. and are much better quality then other leading brands out there. No rashes etc and feel nice on bub. He has eczema on his body etc but none around his nappy which is relieving. He seems to be quite comfortable in them which makes mum and dad happy :)

Monzza
MonzzaSydney

A bit disappointed

I had used the good old huggies from birth, but wanted to test a few other brands. Bought a big box (90 nappies) at woolies on special for $24 which is good value! Quality of the nappy seems really good, very soft and not as bulky, and little miss was very comfy in them. I really wanted to like them but unfortunately we had 3 leaks within 24 hours. Wee and poop came out to the sides and soaked her clothes. Might be too big/loose for a 5kg baby, I will give them another go in a couple of weeks as they do seem comfortable.. As well the smell of her poop was much more noticeable.
Not good enough. Will go back to huggies as they fit her perfectly for now.

narinder
narinderMelbourne

Better than huggies

Was using huggies for my twins from birth but later changed to baby love ... better quality and less price than huggies... babies are comfortable in it and till now less of rash due to it.. really liked it and would recommend to everone i know.. large in size compared to others

Jlàw
Jlàw

Great nappies

We have found the babylove cosifit nappies reliable. There were no leaks overnight and my baby was able to sleep through the night with it on. The nappies are comfortable and soft to wear. The design is nice and feels dry even when it is quite full. We will recommend to others

Kiarna Hanlin
Kiarna HanlinAdelaide

no leaks

Tried these afters finding other brands were a bit too expensive. They worked a treat with my girls, no leaks or blow outs at all.
However we found that after using them for sometime the girls developed a really bad nappy rash. We have swapped to a different brand and the rashes have now disappeared. May not be great for babies with sensitive skin, however will be giving them another go in a couple of months.