Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 3 of 5)

• Comfort

Ezzie

EzzieMelbourne

Snug fit, no leaks

As my baby grew into a toddler Huggies and thank you nappies were no longer fitting. Tried babylove and haven't looked back, up to our 3rd size with success. My toddler is tall and slim round the backside and these are the best fit for this stage of her life. Currently 18months old and wearing size 5/walkers

firefighter

firefighterSouth West, WA

My baby was using Huggies newborn. He is now one and we switched to Babylove after a friend recommended it. Much softer than Huggies and a better fit. Never had any leaks. Never had any rash. Would recommend this to all my mummy friends. It's often on sale at Coles and Woolworths.

Not impressed

Not impressedAdelaide

Not a fan

I thought I’d try these nappies as they were on special at the local supermarket. My Baby had a reaction to them and hes little bottom was bleeding, nappy wasn’t on him for that long either really. Thought I’d try again the other day and the bleeding was even worse. Definitely won’t be using again.

Find out how Babylove Cosifit compares to other Disposable Nappies

It was good until I found elastic thread inside a nappy ..

BabyLove nappies are good. We bought it as DS wasn’t comfortable in Huggies nappy that we received as baby shower gift. We have been using it for 4 and half months now and we are happy with the product until today. In the latest pack, I found few nappies have loose elastic thread hanging from it. Glad I saw it and removed, else it would have been a nightmare with baby sleeping in such nappies.

Prags

PragsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Nappy

Used 4 years for my first one and now using for the second one. Tried Huggies, pampers, coles comfy boats but never been happy without Babylove. This is the best brand for nappy and never give rashes whereas other brands gave bad rashes. Pampers is okay but huggies and comfy boats are too bad.

Anne D.

Anne D.Penrith

Love Babylove nappies!

Babylove nappies are great, especially overnight - no leaks! Always reasonably priced compared to other brands. Minimal to no chaffing or red marks for baby. These nappies have great absorption. I worry less with these nappies as I know they won’t leak! I’d recommend these nappies over other more expensive brands

Shay K

Shay KToowoomba

Great for nighttime.

I'm very happy with the quality of cosifit nappies. I use these as overnight nappies for my heavy wetter to compliment using home brand ones during the day. They are cheaper than Huggies but on par with nice, thick padding. Some nappy brands seem to be smaller than others, these are on the larger end. Ki

Ash

Ash

Great product.

I love these nappies they fit perfectly and we have no midnight leaking accidents. They stay on well with no sagging. My little ones skin stays dry with no red rashes or reactions. You can always get them at a great price which means great value for money when you are on a tight budget.

The Chaddys

The ChaddysMurray Bridge

Love love love

Love these so much even my partner loves changing our LO now. These have the number indicator my partner feels like he wont do the nappies too tight or too loose so finally ita not just me changing them Very absorbent and well worth the money I use these mostly at night and use baby love nappy pants through the day

Katie L

Katie LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality nappies and cheap

Switch from Huggies to Babylove as my little one grew a little older. These are much more affordable and very well worth the switch. Does not leak, baby is comfortable wearing it that doesn't leave red marks. Although it can go up to 12 hours without change, I tend to change every 2 hours also or as soon as it's dirty. I find leaving them on for too long dries out the delicate skin of my toddler- same goes with any other brand I believe. Will continue to use Babylove. Thank you Babylove for making life a bit more affordable for us mums.

Cheers

Francis

FrancisMelbourne

Can be relied on

Got a sample from their baby shower promo. True to its selling point, babylove cosifit reduced red marks in the leg area. It has a good fit and have experienced almost no leaks or blowouts. However, I think 12 hr leak protection is exagerrated for all nappies. Would definitely recommend

Aman

Aman

Good

V good nappy very soft love it but don't have back pockets so can't stop the running pooh to came out plz check huggies back pockets and start making that pockets in this then this nappy will b best in the world after that i will love to buy this thanx

Jose Avalos

Jose AvalosVictoria, 3505

Great Nappies for the Price!

I used to use a more expensive brand ( Huggies ) but tried these and found they were equally as good! Super reliable and soft for baby. They never leak and have never left rashes on my baby. The Fitment of these Nappies are great the easy to fit straps.

helen

helenSydney

Great value, worth the $$$$s

I used to use a more expensive brand but tried these and found they were equally as good. The are a good fit, quite absorbent and cost less than many brands. I love that they are soft and not bulky. I them in the large box size for even more economy.

simone hedrick

simone hedrick

Do not leave the supermarket without these

Fantastic nappies I have used this brand of nappies over 4 girls
They always fit exceptionally well , we have never had any leakage issues with number ones or twos

Looking for new one

Looking for new oneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST NAPPIES EVER

I tried multiple brands and previously coles branded nappies were my fav but these are the best. Super reliable and soft for baby. They never leak and have never left rashes on my baby.
Ive tried huggies and they were terrible compared to these.

These are affordable and have a great range of sizes available.

Christie27

Christie27AU

Easy, soft and comfortable

3rd baby to use babylove nappies, ever since a change in another brand. The softness of the inside of the nappy was the most important. They fit perfectly and have only leaked on the occasions that no nappy would hold the explosion! Great for over noght full nappies. As long as elastic is pulled out correctly we have no issues - even dad proof. ;-)

L P

L PBrisbane

Love these nappies

We have been using the infant size of these nappies for some time now. I find they are easy to put on evenly and never need adjusting while baby is moving around a lot wearing them. There haven't been any random pee leaks like when we were using Huggies Ultimate. Even when baby sleeps 12 hours there are no leaks. However, we have had a few poo leaks when baby's poo had been very runny like diarrhoea and large. Overall, I like how these nappies have preformed and also that they are produced by Unicharm (a Japanese company). I do wish that they had the '3D poo pocket' like the latest version of the equivalent Japanese product (Moony Man Airfit).

Its ok

Good soft nappies but yes i agree they do leak especially poo which doesnt happened with other brands ..and since they changed it to the new one i find the size is a bit smaller not comfortable and they up size is big..and they removed they wetness indicator too annoying

Stella

StellaBrisbane

I love it

I really love using babylove nappies for my kids. Been using it for my first daughter and I am also using it for my new born. The texture and dryness is what keeps my kids happy even if they have a wet nappy. 12 hours protection and no nappy rash.