Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 4 of 4)

• Comfort

ChelseaJaronCharlie
ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

Soft and comfortable

I received a trial of these nappies and fell in love with them. They don't leak, they're soft and comfortable and my son no longer suffers from nappy rash. They're a perfect fit and the size guide is a lot better than most brands. They're true to their word and also a better price. I will continue to use cosi fit as they're the perfect disposable Nappy at a price that's affordable

August 5th 2017 Update: The best nappies!

These are the best nappies by far. They're such a great, comfortable fit with no leakage. I've been using these since my son was a few weeks old and will never go back to other brands. Baby bunting also do good deals on these nappies at 2 boxes for $40

Miss Opinionator
Miss OpinionatorAdelaide

Best nappies by far

Aside huggies these are my go to nappy. Tried and tested quite a few different types/brands but these are a great fit, they are super absorbent preventing any leaks. They contain poonamis well without leaving red marks or bottoms. You get what you pay for as they generally cost about same as other big brands.

ProductReview
ProductReview

Best Nappies

BabyLove Cosifit are the best nappies! Especially so for overnight as they never leak and don't leave marks. I've tried other brands overnight with some disaster results. I use less expensive nappies more frequently during the day and use BabyLove for longer wear or overnight. My son wears the 15-25kg size. I definitely recommend these nappies.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Cosifit compares to other Disposable Nappies

kgrey
kgreyAU

No more leaks overnight!

These are very soft nappies and super absorbant and the only brand I can find that doesn't leak overnight. I have been using for a couple years as our overnight nappy with my son. He is now toilet trained but still wears a nappy overnight and we have never had a leak as it can hold so much. If youre tired of leaks and washing sheets try these cant hurt.

Best nappies thus far

My best friend who is a nanny in SA recommended I try babylove as I'd been using Huggies and I don't get a whole lot of money plus my LO had been getting a red rash on his bum and between his leg creases. Plus he was leaking through the Huggies ones.
The Coles home brand left my baby wet and also with a rash.
But my baby has slept 5 hours one night in BabyLove and didn't wet through, the nappy didn't overly smell and it leaves no red rashes on my baby.
They sit at $13.50 standard price and $10 on sale. Which I don't think is too expensive if it means my LO is comfortable.
I'm yet to try Snuggler and the Aldi ones yet though as my son was quite small when born and only Huggies really fit him at the start.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Shamie
ShamieSydney, NSW

Best nappies ever

Love the cosifit Baby Love nappies. They are really soft n comfy. Holds moisture in. Keeps baby dry. Never had a diaper rash. My baby wears it and sleeps through the night without leaking... about 10 to 12 hours. I love them better than huggies coz huggies leaks during the night on my baby.

Bit expensive... but they are the best.

Ash
AshAU

Great fit, great absorbtion, best option for us

We started using these when bub was 2months old after trying another popular brand which didn't fit well.
Baby is now 6m old and we have never had any leaks. The product fits well and is super easy to put on.
Only down side is that the urine smell does tend to be noticeable when the nappy has a few wees in it. Would be good if there was a filter for that.

Juppi
JuppiAU

Best nappy for tummy sleepers

I tried Baby Love driwave which gave my son rash and leaked, so I stayed away from Baby Love nappies. Then my son started leaking on every possible nappy so I decided to try Cosi fit which turned out to be the best nappy for my son. He is tummy sleeper so he would leak on every nappy i tried. It is very soft and has great fit and never ever leaks.
Thank You Baby Love!!!

Mummyoftwo
MummyoftwoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love them

After a bad experience with baby love dri wave in newborn size I stayed away from them for ages then when the cosifit came out I tried them and love them! Very absorbent , soft and comfortable and cute design, and no red marks! Can't fault them :) love the wipes too!

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Cosifit compares to other Disposable Nappies

melissa attardMelbourne

The best nappies with no leaks

I thought I would try the new BabyLove Cosifit nappies couldn't believe it had no leaks or red marks on my baby and they are so soft compared to other nappies I tried. Especially at night it absorbed so much. I brought them from baby bunting great price will be sure buying these nappies again. I recommend these nappies there fantastic.

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love!!!

I've tried pretty much every brand of nappies there is and babylove cosifit are THE only nappies my son doesn't leak through overnight!
They're super soft and durable so I'm assured he's always comfy. In my opinion these are the best nappies out and great value for money. Would definitely recommend!

Xesoou
XesoouCasula

love them but still have leaks at night.

Stacey Jaundrell
Stacey JaundrellQLD, 4209

Babylove Cosifit Jumbo Nappies Junior 60 are the best for my baby!

I have purchased many nappies,. from coles brand to woolworths, huggies, snugglers just none really fit and left rashes or skin irritations and rub marks and blisters leaks and explosions but the new Babylove Cosifit Jumbo Nappies Junior 60 is the best thing in my books to be made by babylove, my baby is 2 19kgs and big boy so need a nappy that fits his bum and legs and amazing fit no leaks or rub marks he is nice and clean and fresh always! bit more pricey for less nappies then driwave but i don't care i don't have any problems or leaks or rashes and my baby is so happy! 5 star! will continue being a buyer and supporter!

Juppi
Juppiasked

Hi. Could you tell me where does it leak? Is it on the sides or front? I always used size up for night sleep and I also make sure the side wings are tucked in properly on the hips so no leaks. If it leaks on the front then I use size up to absorb better. I honestly never had leaks on these ones and my son is 2 years old and drinks alot of water. He also sleeps thru the night and I dont change his nappy during his sleep.
I hope this helps. You could try Huggies as thats what I used when he was newborn and changed to BabyLove once he turned 1.

melissa attard

I don't know were you got your information from, but I found that the babylove cosifit nappies do not leak, they are the best!!!!!!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is a Review site maybe you could contact the company directly to get a response