Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 5 of 5)

• Comfort

Juppi

JuppiAU

Best nappy for tummy sleepers

I tried Baby Love driwave which gave my son rash and leaked, so I stayed away from Baby Love nappies. Then my son started leaking on every possible nappy so I decided to try Cosi fit which turned out to be the best nappy for my son. He is tummy sleeper so he would leak on every nappy i tried. It is very soft and has great fit and never ever leaks.
Thank You Baby Love!!!

Mummyoftwo

MummyoftwoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love them

After a bad experience with baby love dri wave in newborn size I stayed away from them for ages then when the cosifit came out I tried them and love them! Very absorbent , soft and comfortable and cute design, and no red marks! Can't fault them :) love the wipes too!

melissa attardMelbourne

The best nappies with no leaks

I thought I would try the new BabyLove Cosifit nappies couldn't believe it had no leaks or red marks on my baby and they are so soft compared to other nappies I tried. Especially at night it absorbed so much. I brought them from baby bunting great price will be sure buying these nappies again. I recommend these nappies there fantastic.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Cosifit compares to other Disposable Nappies

Stephanie_jade

Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love!!!

I've tried pretty much every brand of nappies there is and babylove cosifit are THE only nappies my son doesn't leak through overnight!
They're super soft and durable so I'm assured he's always comfy. In my opinion these are the best nappies out and great value for money. Would definitely recommend!

Xesoou

XesoouCasula

love them but still have leaks at night.

Stacey Jaundrell

Stacey JaundrellQLD, 4209

Babylove Cosifit Jumbo Nappies Junior 60 are the best for my baby!

I have purchased many nappies,. from coles brand to woolworths, huggies, snugglers just none really fit and left rashes or skin irritations and rub marks and blisters leaks and explosions but the new Babylove Cosifit Jumbo Nappies Junior 60 is the best thing in my books to be made by babylove, my baby is 2 19kgs and big boy so need a nappy that fits his bum and legs and amazing fit no leaks or rub marks he is nice and clean and fresh always! bit more pricey for less nappies then driwave but i don't care i don't have any problems or leaks or rashes and my baby is so happy! 5 star! will continue being a buyer and supporter!

Juppi

Juppiasked

Hi. Could you tell me where does it leak? Is it on the sides or front? I always used size up for night sleep and I also make sure the side wings are tucked in properly on the hips so no leaks. If it leaks on the front then I use size up to absorb better. I honestly never had leaks on these ones and my son is 2 years old and drinks alot of water. He also sleeps thru the night and I dont change his nappy during his sleep.
I hope this helps. You could try Huggies as thats what I used when he was newborn and changed to BabyLove once he turned 1.

melissa attard

I don't know were you got your information from, but I found that the babylove cosifit nappies do not leak, they are the best!!!!!!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is a Review site maybe you could contact the company directly to get a response