Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

• Comfort
Mel Bell
Mel Bell

Okay during the day, not good for nights.

I love the way these nappies feel and how soft they are. They fit so well around my baby’s little fat legs. However, unfortunately they don’t hold urine very well, it’s not that they leak they just feel damp and goes through clothes, you have to change baby more often. I definitely wouldn’t leave this nappy on for night sleeps, but are okay for during the day. At least they don’t cause nappy rash/burns (like the huggies ultra dry).

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Mummy4
Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Soft nappy but not leak resistant

The nappy is very soft, however it is a little loose around the legs. Soft poos leak through this easily, also i find the nappy gets soggy easily after just a few hours making babies clothes feel damp. So it doesnt hold urine as well as huggies does i wouldn't pick babylove as a first choice because of these reasons.

Khushi
KhushiPerth

It was ok

I was using buggies and requested a sample from baby love I like the sample as it was a bit softer but when I bought a whole pack from Coles the nappies was huge. My baby has to keep his legs wider because it was too big and I used the infant ones still it was too big for my son he was around 5.5 kilo. It was ok but might be better. With first wee the indicator was showing blue line. So you can’t rely on that. It was bargain price though.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Cosifit compares to other Disposable Nappies

Its ok

Good soft nappies but yes i agree they do leak especially poo which doesnt happened with other brands ..and since they changed it to the new one i find the size is a bit smaller not comfortable and they up size is big..and they removed they wetness indicator too annoying

Nima
Nima

OK but leaks once in a while

The BabyLove Nappies are comfy and have accurate indicators but it tends to leak once in a while (once in a couple of days or so). I have used huggies and Aldi's mamia as well, both of which are more leakproof than the Babylove. Overall, they are comfy but not worth the price they charge.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Monzza
MonzzaSydney

A bit disappointed

I had used the good old huggies from birth, but wanted to test a few other brands. Bought a big box (90 nappies) at woolies on special for $24 which is good value! Quality of the nappy seems really good, very soft and not as bulky, and little miss was very comfy in them. I really wanted to like them but unfortunately we had 3 leaks within 24 hours. Wee and poop came out to the sides and soaked her clothes. Might be too big/loose for a 5kg baby, I will give them another go in a couple of weeks as they do seem comfortable.. As well the smell of her poop was much more noticeable.
Not good enough. Will go back to huggies as they fit her perfectly for now.

Juppi
Juppiasked

Hi. Could you tell me where does it leak? Is it on the sides or front? I always used size up for night sleep and I also make sure the side wings are tucked in properly on the hips so no leaks. If it leaks on the front then I use size up to absorb better. I honestly never had leaks on these ones and my son is 2 years old and drinks alot of water. He also sleeps thru the night and I dont change his nappy during his sleep.
I hope this helps. You could try Huggies as thats what I used when he was newborn and changed to BabyLove once he turned 1.

melissa attard
melissa attard

I don't know were you got your information from, but I found that the babylove cosifit nappies do not leak, they are the best!!!!!!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is a Review site maybe you could contact the company directly to get a response