Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 2 of 3)

• Comfort

Happy mum.

My children can only use baby love nappies. They don't give them rashes, they are perfect fit. Absorbency is great for overnight, as most nappies leak through clothes at night baby love keeps my babies dry. Have used these nappies with 4 kids in 15 years. Very happy mum here.

alexk
alexkDarwin

Tries these and huggies ultimate on my newborn, baby love is the better fit and no leaks so far (2weeks in). With the huggies we had some leaks but I think it was due to the smaller fit which was considerably smaller than baby line newborn nappies. Definately give them a go cheers

Jess
Jess

Have been using this since my daughter was a newborn

Such a great brand in nappies 2nd best to Huggies similarities are near on the same no leaks, absorbency is great highly recommend as a cheaper alternative to huggies no rash’s and my daughter has sensitive skin also have been using it for nearly 2yrs now don’t see me switching or changing anytime soon or in the future.

Andrea17
Andrea17SYDNEY

Great

Tried these for our newborn after seeing they’d been recommended in Choice. Snug, comfortable fit with no leaks or nappy rash. I think my friend only uses this brand for her baby. Would be happy to continue using these in the future, good value if on sale and buy in bulk.

Khushi
KhushiPerth

It was ok

I was using buggies and requested a sample from baby love I like the sample as it was a bit softer but when I bought a whole pack from Coles the nappies was huge. My baby has to keep his legs wider because it was too big and I used the infant ones still it was too big for my son he was around 5.5 kilo. It was ok but might be better. With first wee the indicator was showing blue line. So you can’t rely on that. It was bargain price though.

Ezzie
EzzieMelbourne

Snug fit, no leaks

As my baby grew into a toddler Huggies and thank you nappies were no longer fitting. Tried babylove and haven't looked back, up to our 3rd size with success. My toddler is tall and slim round the backside and these are the best fit for this stage of her life. Currently 18months old and wearing size 5/walkers

firefighter
firefighterSouth West, WA

My baby was using Huggies newborn. He is now one and we switched to Babylove after a friend recommended it. Much softer than Huggies and a better fit. Never had any leaks. Never had any rash. Would recommend this to all my mummy friends. It's often on sale at Coles and Woolworths.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Not impressed
Not impressedAdelaide

Not a fan

I thought I’d try these nappies as they were on special at the local supermarket. My Baby had a reaction to them and hes little bottom was bleeding, nappy wasn’t on him for that long either really. Thought I’d try again the other day and the bleeding was even worse. Definitely won’t be using again.

Prags
PragsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Nappy

Used 4 years for my first one and now using for the second one. Tried Huggies, pampers, coles comfy boats but never been happy without Babylove. This is the best brand for nappy and never give rashes whereas other brands gave bad rashes. Pampers is okay but huggies and comfy boats are too bad.

Anne D.
Anne D.Penrith

Love Babylove nappies!

Babylove nappies are great, especially overnight - no leaks! Always reasonably priced compared to other brands. Minimal to no chaffing or red marks for baby. These nappies have great absorption. I worry less with these nappies as I know they won’t leak! I’d recommend these nappies over other more expensive brands

Shay K
Shay KToowoomba

Great for nighttime.

I'm very happy with the quality of cosifit nappies. I use these as overnight nappies for my heavy wetter to compliment using home brand ones during the day. They are cheaper than Huggies but on par with nice, thick padding. Some nappy brands seem to be smaller than others, these are on the larger end. Ki

Ash
Ash

Great product.

I love these nappies they fit perfectly and we have no midnight leaking accidents. They stay on well with no sagging. My little ones skin stays dry with no red rashes or reactions. You can always get them at a great price which means great value for money when you are on a tight budget.

The Chaddys
The ChaddysMurray Bridge

Love love love

Love these so much even my partner loves changing our LO now. These have the number indicator my partner feels like he wont do the nappies too tight or too loose so finally ita not just me changing them Very absorbent and well worth the money I use these mostly at night and use baby love nappy pants through the day

Katie L
Katie LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality nappies and cheap

Switch from Huggies to Babylove as my little one grew a little older. These are much more affordable and very well worth the switch. Does not leak, baby is comfortable wearing it that doesn't leave red marks. Although it can go up to 12 hours without change, I tend to change every 2 hours also or as soon as it's dirty. I find leaving them on for too long dries out the delicate skin of my toddler- same goes with any other brand I believe. Will continue to use Babylove. Thank you Babylove for making life a bit more affordable for us mums.

Cheers

Jose Avalos
Jose AvalosVictoria, 3505

Great Nappies for the Price!

I used to use a more expensive brand ( Huggies ) but tried these and found they were equally as good! Super reliable and soft for baby. They never leak and have never left rashes on my baby. The Fitment of these Nappies are great the easy to fit straps.

helen
helenSydney

Great value, worth the $$$$s

I used to use a more expensive brand but tried these and found they were equally as good. The are a good fit, quite absorbent and cost less than many brands. I love that they are soft and not bulky. I them in the large box size for even more economy.

simone hedrick
simone hedrick

Do not leave the supermarket without these

Fantastic nappies I have used this brand of nappies over 4 girls
They always fit exceptionally well , we have never had any leakage issues with number ones or twos

Looking for new one
Looking for new oneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST NAPPIES EVER

I tried multiple brands and previously coles branded nappies were my fav but these are the best. Super reliable and soft for baby. They never leak and have never left rashes on my baby.
Ive tried huggies and they were terrible compared to these.

These are affordable and have a great range of sizes available.

Christie27
Christie27AU

Easy, soft and comfortable

3rd baby to use babylove nappies, ever since a change in another brand. The softness of the inside of the nappy was the most important. They fit perfectly and have only leaked on the occasions that no nappy would hold the explosion! Great for over noght full nappies. As long as elastic is pulled out correctly we have no issues - even dad proof. ;-)

L P
L PBrisbane

Love these nappies

We have been using the infant size of these nappies for some time now. I find they are easy to put on evenly and never need adjusting while baby is moving around a lot wearing them. There haven't been any random pee leaks like when we were using Huggies Ultimate. Even when baby sleeps 12 hours there are no leaks. However, we have had a few poo leaks when baby's poo had been very runny like diarrhoea and large. Overall, I like how these nappies have preformed and also that they are produced by Unicharm (a Japanese company). I do wish that they had the '3D poo pocket' like the latest version of the equivalent Japanese product (Moony Man Airfit).

Its ok

Good soft nappies but yes i agree they do leak especially poo which doesnt happened with other brands ..and since they changed it to the new one i find the size is a bit smaller not comfortable and they up size is big..and they removed they wetness indicator too annoying

Stella
StellaBrisbane

I love it

I really love using babylove nappies for my kids. Been using it for my first daughter and I am also using it for my new born. The texture and dryness is what keeps my kids happy even if they have a wet nappy. 12 hours protection and no nappy rash.

Teonie
TeonieMildura

I use these nappies for both my 2 year old and 8 month old and they are the best. We have never had a problem with rashes or leaking especially overnight. Other brands have left my kids with bad rashes from reacting badly, or they don't hold much. I will continue to use and recomend baby love nappies.

Nima
Nima

OK but leaks once in a while

The BabyLove Nappies are comfy and have accurate indicators but it tends to leak once in a while (once in a couple of days or so). I have used huggies and Aldi's mamia as well, both of which are more leakproof than the Babylove. Overall, they are comfy but not worth the price they charge.

nai
naisydney

best ever

highly recommend this product!i love cosifit babylove! i tried many brands ,only Cosifit babylove makes me happy!no leaking and it doesn't give my boy rash! other brands that i tried always leaks and leaves rash on him!he can sleep through nights!i change nappies for him at 6pm and the next day i change it about 9am,its over 12 hour but no leaking,just a but heavy!:))