Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 3 of 3)

• Comfort

Jennifer
JenniferMelbourne

Would not change to any other brand!

Been using Babylove nappies since my DD is a newborn for three months straight now and they're the best would not change to any other! She also has sensitive skin and these nappies are soft and not harsh which she has no bad reactions now onto infant they're even better. Would highly recommend #TeamBabyloveCosifit

Rozi
RoziMelbourne

Awesome Nappy good price

I love this Nappy it's awesome used it for my both son. Some Nappy have leakage problems some makes rash some are too tight some are not sticky enough but this is the best it doesn't create rash and no leakage and the price is really affordable too I love it would recommend to all parents put there.

Amanda J
Amanda JBrisbane

Best nappies for my babies

Started with my first baby in huggies then ended up with babylove, I find them just a little bit of a bigger fit which was also great when my large 3 year old who wasn't toilet trained properly. Currently baby number 3 is in baby love cosifit. Best yet! Haven't had any leaking issues.

Loren M
Loren MVictoria

Big wetter and no leaks!

After trying every single brand out there, Babylove nappies have not failed us! Our biggest issue is our little one is a big overnight wetter, and with certain brands, we were doing double ups over night or putting on two layers of sheets so I could strip the bed midway during the night. I was at my wits end until I read a review about Babylove and thought I'd give them a crack... and well, we haven't looked back!

Shaks
ShaksPerth

Amazing nappies

These nappys are so soft to touch. and are much better quality then other leading brands out there. No rashes etc and feel nice on bub. He has eczema on his body etc but none around his nappy which is relieving. He seems to be quite comfortable in them which makes mum and dad happy :)

Monzza
MonzzaSydney, NSW

A bit disappointed

I had used the good old huggies from birth, but wanted to test a few other brands. Bought a big box (90 nappies) at woolies on special for $24 which is good value! Quality of the nappy seems really good, very soft and not as bulky, and little miss was very comfy in them. I really wanted to like them but unfortunately we had 3 leaks within 24 hours. Wee and poop came out to the sides and soaked her clothes. Might be too big/loose for a 5kg baby, I will give them another go in a couple of weeks as they do seem comfortable.. As well the smell of her poop was much more noticeable.
Not good enough. Will go back to huggies as they fit her perfectly for now.

narinder
narinderMelbourne

Better than huggies

Was using huggies for my twins from birth but later changed to baby love ... better quality and less price than huggies... babies are comfortable in it and till now less of rash due to it.. really liked it and would recommend to everone i know.. large in size compared to others

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Jlàw
Jlàw

Great nappies

We have found the babylove cosifit nappies reliable. There were no leaks overnight and my baby was able to sleep through the night with it on. The nappies are comfortable and soft to wear. The design is nice and feels dry even when it is quite full. We will recommend to others

ChelseaJaronCharlie
ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

Soft and comfortable

I received a trial of these nappies and fell in love with them. They don't leak, they're soft and comfortable and my son no longer suffers from nappy rash. They're a perfect fit and the size guide is a lot better than most brands. They're true to their word and also a better price. I will continue to use cosi fit as they're the perfect disposable Nappy at a price that's affordable

August 5th 2017 Update: The best nappies!

These are the best nappies by far. They're such a great, comfortable fit with no leakage. I've been using these since my son was a few weeks old and will never go back to other brands. Baby bunting also do good deals on these nappies at 2 boxes for $40

Miss Opinionator
Miss OpinionatorAdelaide

Best nappies by far

Aside huggies these are my go to nappy. Tried and tested quite a few different types/brands but these are a great fit, they are super absorbent preventing any leaks. They contain poonamis well without leaving red marks or bottoms. You get what you pay for as they generally cost about same as other big brands.

ProductReview
ProductReview

Best Nappies

BabyLove Cosifit are the best nappies! Especially so for overnight as they never leak and don't leave marks. I've tried other brands overnight with some disaster results. I use less expensive nappies more frequently during the day and use BabyLove for longer wear or overnight. My son wears the 15-25kg size. I definitely recommend these nappies.

kgrey
kgreyAU

No more leaks overnight!

These are very soft nappies and super absorbant and the only brand I can find that doesn't leak overnight. I have been using for a couple years as our overnight nappy with my son. He is now toilet trained but still wears a nappy overnight and we have never had a leak as it can hold so much. If youre tired of leaks and washing sheets try these cant hurt.

Best nappies thus far

My best friend who is a nanny in SA recommended I try babylove as I'd been using Huggies and I don't get a whole lot of money plus my LO had been getting a red rash on his bum and between his leg creases. Plus he was leaking through the Huggies ones.
The Coles home brand left my baby wet and also with a rash.
But my baby has slept 5 hours one night in BabyLove and didn't wet through, the nappy didn't overly smell and it leaves no red rashes on my baby.
They sit at $13.50 standard price and $10 on sale. Which I don't think is too expensive if it means my LO is comfortable.
I'm yet to try Snuggler and the Aldi ones yet though as my son was quite small when born and only Huggies really fit him at the start.

Shamie
ShamieSydney, NSW

Best nappies ever

Love the cosifit Baby Love nappies. They are really soft n comfy. Holds moisture in. Keeps baby dry. Never had a diaper rash. My baby wears it and sleeps through the night without leaking... about 10 to 12 hours. I love them better than huggies coz huggies leaks during the night on my baby.

Bit expensive... but they are the best.

Juppi
JuppiAU

Best nappy for tummy sleepers

I tried Baby Love driwave which gave my son rash and leaked, so I stayed away from Baby Love nappies. Then my son started leaking on every possible nappy so I decided to try Cosi fit which turned out to be the best nappy for my son. He is tummy sleeper so he would leak on every nappy i tried. It is very soft and has great fit and never ever leaks.
Thank You Baby Love!!!

Mummyoftwo
MummyoftwoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love them

After a bad experience with baby love dri wave in newborn size I stayed away from them for ages then when the cosifit came out I tried them and love them! Very absorbent , soft and comfortable and cute design, and no red marks! Can't fault them :) love the wipes too!

melissa attard
melissa attardMelbourne

The best nappies with no leaks

I thought I would try the new BabyLove Cosifit nappies couldn't believe it had no leaks or red marks on my baby and they are so soft compared to other nappies I tried. Especially at night it absorbed so much. I brought them from baby bunting great price will be sure buying these nappies again. I recommend these nappies there fantastic.

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love!!!

I've tried pretty much every brand of nappies there is and babylove cosifit are THE only nappies my son doesn't leak through overnight!
They're super soft and durable so I'm assured he's always comfy. In my opinion these are the best nappies out and great value for money. Would definitely recommend!

Stacey Jaundrell
Stacey JaundrellQLD, 4209

Babylove Cosifit Jumbo Nappies Junior 60 are the best for my baby!

I have purchased many nappies,. from coles brand to woolworths, huggies, snugglers just none really fit and left rashes or skin irritations and rub marks and blisters leaks and explosions but the new Babylove Cosifit Jumbo Nappies Junior 60 is the best thing in my books to be made by babylove, my baby is 2 19kgs and big boy so need a nappy that fits his bum and legs and amazing fit no leaks or rub marks he is nice and clean and fresh always! bit more pricey for less nappies then driwave but i don't care i don't have any problems or leaks or rashes and my baby is so happy! 5 star! will continue being a buyer and supporter!