Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

• Comfort

Regan H.
Regan H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Disapointed you’ve changed material and design!

We pre-bought nappies in varying sizes for our baby because we had recently been using Babylove nappies and were happy with price and quality. Once we’ve started using all of our pre-bought nappies we’ve noticed the material and design had changed. When she wakes after a long night sleep her clothes are damp. She has multiple pop explosions a day because of the plastic like material that lines the inside of the nappy that doesn’t absorb! It also seems like they’re now skimping on elastic in the waist band, it’s very rigid and I don’t feel like we can get a good snug but comfy fit around her torso.
Really disappointed you’ve changed!

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $27.00.

Mel Bell
Mel Bell

Okay during the day, not good for nights.

I love the way these nappies feel and how soft they are. They fit so well around my baby’s little fat legs. However, unfortunately they don’t hold urine very well, it’s not that they leak they just feel damp and goes through clothes, you have to change baby more often. I definitely wouldn’t leave this nappy on for night sleeps, but are okay for during the day. At least they don’t cause nappy rash/burns (like the huggies ultra dry).

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Mummy4
Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Soft nappy but not leak resistant

The nappy is very soft, however it is a little loose around the legs. Soft poos leak through this easily, also i find the nappy gets soggy easily after just a few hours making babies clothes feel damp. So it doesnt hold urine as well as huggies does i wouldn't pick babylove as a first choice because of these reasons.

Emcee
EmceePerth, WA

Way better than huggies for our girl

Love how soft they are! They shaped nicely to bubs bottom & don't bunch up like huggies. We got 1 pack as a gift and I wish we tried these before bulk ordering huggies newborns :-/ no leak leg frills are awesome & the tabs are excellent.

Purchased in March 2020.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent results

Received a sample & tried with excellent results. Love baby love nappies. I used another brand with my boys 4years ago but they didn't work with my 3month old daughter, I tried about 5 different brands but always came back to baby love. The elastic back is fantastic, no marks on her from the sides, fantastic fit and no leaks.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

Consumer
ConsumerCanberra

Very disappointed

We have been using them for a 9 days and already have had more than a handful of leakages from number wees (when baby is on her side) and poos (whatever position she's in). It's so frustrating as newborns hate being changed and we've had to change her so many times due to these leaks. Wondering if I can return a newly opened packet for a refund at Woolworths?! Will definitely be switching to a different brand.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $27.00.

Novus
NovusVictoria

So soft and snug

I used babylove a few years back and didnt like them however they now are the best.. they fit well on baby. They dont leak and are extremely soft leaving no red marks. Bubs actually sleeps better when wearing these so they must be comfy. Have recommended to all mum friends as well.

Purchased at Woolworth's for $25.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Ben
Ben

Leaks and left with a soaked back

Baby always has a soaked back at night. After less than 2 hours. So many sheet changes. Happens with newborn and size above. Also poo leaks from the sides. Will switch to another brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby love lover!

We used huggies for our first until about 6 months but with constant leaking no matter what the size ect we changed to baby love and never had an issue with our second baby we used them from the start and would never use anything else!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $27.00.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never leaks

I'm surprised to see so many people found these nappies leak. We used huggies from birth till around 8 months old, they ended up being expensive and leak all the time. We changed to baby love and never had any leaks in the past few years we've been using them.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Annoyed
AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gone downhill

I used these nappies for 2.5yrs with my eldest & loved them. These were on special just before my 2nd was due so thought I'd buy 2 boxes of infant. Well what a waste they are. He's 5.5kg, in the correct size & still constantly damp through his clothes. We've also had several leak so bad I've ended up wet while feeding him. I have 1 full box & 1/4 left of the open one & I'm switching back to Tooshies.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

Sunana
SunanaRichlands , australia

Leakage problem

My baby is 8 kg so I brought a big box of 6-11 kg nappy but it was leaking every time, every day

Gratefully mummy
Gratefully mummyHunter Region, NSW

Mummy of a heavy wetter

After using the same brand of nappies for almost 3.5 years in total they started to leak so I tried babylove. No longer is my son wetting through his nappy of a night and is no longer having explosions out of his nappy. I find baby love to be soft and gentle on the skin

More cons than pros

We tried these because the 'Thank You' stock was depleted. The good things are that they're reasonably cheap and that they fit. The bad news is they leaked every change. Bickering between husband and wife was at an all time high.
Couldn't swap back to Thank You Nappies quick enough.

RETTA
RETTASALE

Really disappointed

I tried these nappies cause they were on a bargain price and promo at my local chemist warehouse. You buy 10 get 1 free with baby love tokens. I used them 5 days.. my girl got a nappy rash her privates were wet in the morning from the nappy NOT holding the urine in the nappy barrier.
NOTE i put sudo cream on my girl each night before she sleeps i have used huggies ultra dry since birth. For an extra 3.00 i get a dry happy baby slight red marks but otherwise a Healthy smooth bum.. after 3 days of sudo cream and huggies the rash was gone from the baby love nappies.

Juppi
Juppiasked

Hi. Could you tell me where does it leak? Is it on the sides or front? I always used size up for night sleep and I also make sure the side wings are tucked in properly on the hips so no leaks. If it leaks on the front then I use size up to absorb better. I honestly never had leaks on these ones and my son is 2 years old and drinks alot of water. He also sleeps thru the night and I dont change his nappy during his sleep.
I hope this helps. You could try Huggies as thats what I used when he was newborn and changed to BabyLove once he turned 1.

melissa attard
melissa attard

I don't know were you got your information from, but I found that the babylove cosifit nappies do not leak, they are the best!!!!!!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is a Review site maybe you could contact the company directly to get a response