Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit (page 3 of 3)

• Comfort

Stacey Jaundrell
Stacey JaundrellQLD, 4209

Babylove Cosifit Jumbo Nappies Junior 60 are the best for my baby!

I have purchased many nappies,. from coles brand to woolworths, huggies, snugglers just none really fit and left rashes or skin irritations and rub marks and blisters leaks and explosions but the new Babylove Cosifit Jumbo Nappies Junior 60 is the best thing in my books to be made by babylove, my baby is 2 19kgs and big boy so need a nappy that fits his bum and legs and amazing fit no leaks or rub marks he is nice and clean and fresh always! bit more pricey for less nappies then driwave but i don't care i don't have any problems or leaks or rashes and my baby is so happy! 5 star! will continue being a buyer and supporter!