Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

• Comfort
Teagan
TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A good well priced nappy

A good nappy, doesn’t cause rashes, often on special. Holds urine well however a bit loose around the legs so at times runny poo can get out but not often. Just as good as the other well known brands. Will continue to buy.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $11.00.

Divya
DivyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Besf for absorbancy and fresh feel even after a long night. No wetness feeling. Best choice for babies.

Babylove is the best nappy for babies.My 1 year baby girl hardly got rash while using these nappies,but the day i switched it with other she got a bad painful rash.It leaked sometimes but it is the same problem with others as well. overall is it best choice for its absorbancy and fresh like feel even after the whole long night.

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths.

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality

These nappies are great and fit well. No leaks. The only downside is once you go last size 2 there is no longer a wetness indicator. Other than that they are great.

Purchased in March 2019 at IGA for $20.00.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Cosifit compares to other Disposable Nappies

Anastasia
AnastasiaGladstone

Useful

Useful, cheap while still being good quality.
Size has to be spot on or nappy can leak (rairly though)
For my two kids 4 & 2 I swap between these and Huggies nappies.

My children find them comfortable although they don’t seem to hold as much as Huggies brand nappies do.

Taylor
Taylor

There ok there not the best at times

I liked the nappies for day time not night as my daughter will not even be alseep for three hours and she will be leaking out of them I have tryed changing her thought the night but she will still wet thought them but all kids are different so some kids may not wet thought and some will

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Iman
Iman

Good

The nappies are good . They were soft on my baby skin with no leaks . My friend just recommended to me and she was right no rash on the baby skin perfect gor night time and their price are reasonable they are always ln sale in coles And Woolworth highly recommended it

It was good until I found elastic thread inside a nappy ..

BabyLove nappies are good. We bought it as DS wasn’t comfortable in Huggies nappy that we received as baby shower gift. We have been using it for 4 and half months now and we are happy with the product until today. In the latest pack, I found few nappies have loose elastic thread hanging from it. Glad I saw it and removed, else it would have been a nightmare with baby sleeping in such nappies.

Francis
FrancisMelbourne

Can be relied on

Got a sample from their baby shower promo. True to its selling point, babylove cosifit reduced red marks in the leg area. It has a good fit and have experienced almost no leaks or blowouts. However, I think 12 hr leak protection is exagerrated for all nappies. Would definitely recommend

Aman
Aman

Good

V good nappy very soft love it but don't have back pockets so can't stop the running pooh to came out plz check huggies back pockets and start making that pockets in this then this nappy will b best in the world after that i will love to buy this thanx

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Cosifit compares to other Disposable Nappies

Kiarna Hanlin
Kiarna HanlinAdelaide

no leaks

Tried these afters finding other brands were a bit too expensive. They worked a treat with my girls, no leaks or blow outs at all.
However we found that after using them for sometime the girls developed a really bad nappy rash. We have swapped to a different brand and the rashes have now disappeared. May not be great for babies with sensitive skin, however will be giving them another go in a couple of months.

Ash
AshAU

Great fit, great absorbtion, best option for us

We started using these when bub was 2months old after trying another popular brand which didn't fit well.
Baby is now 6m old and we have never had any leaks. The product fits well and is super easy to put on.
Only down side is that the urine smell does tend to be noticeable when the nappy has a few wees in it. Would be good if there was a filter for that.

Xesoou
XesoouCasula

love them but still have leaks at night.

Juppi
Juppiasked

Hi. Could you tell me where does it leak? Is it on the sides or front? I always used size up for night sleep and I also make sure the side wings are tucked in properly on the hips so no leaks. If it leaks on the front then I use size up to absorb better. I honestly never had leaks on these ones and my son is 2 years old and drinks alot of water. He also sleeps thru the night and I dont change his nappy during his sleep.
I hope this helps. You could try Huggies as thats what I used when he was newborn and changed to BabyLove once he turned 1.

melissa attard
melissa attard

I don't know were you got your information from, but I found that the babylove cosifit nappies do not leak, they are the best!!!!!!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is a Review site maybe you could contact the company directly to get a response