Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

• Comfort
Regan H.
Regan H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Disapointed you’ve changed material and design!

We pre-bought nappies in varying sizes for our baby because we had recently been using Babylove nappies and were happy with price and quality. Once we’ve started using all of our pre-bought nappies we’ve noticed the material and design had changed. When she wakes after a long night sleep her clothes are damp. She has multiple pop explosions a day because of the plastic like material that lines the inside of the nappy that doesn’t absorb! It also seems like they’re now skimping on elastic in the waist band, it’s very rigid and I don’t feel like we can get a good snug but comfy fit around her torso.
Really disappointed you’ve changed!

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $27.00.

Teagan
TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A good well priced nappy

A good nappy, doesn’t cause rashes, often on special. Holds urine well however a bit loose around the legs so at times runny poo can get out but not often. Just as good as the other well known brands. Will continue to buy.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $11.00.

Consumer
ConsumerCanberra

Very disappointed

We have been using them for a 9 days and already have had more than a handful of leakages from number wees (when baby is on her side) and poos (whatever position she's in). It's so frustrating as newborns hate being changed and we've had to change her so many times due to these leaks. Wondering if I can return a newly opened packet for a refund at Woolworths?! Will definitely be switching to a different brand.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $27.00.

Divya
DivyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Besf for absorbancy and fresh feel even after a long night. No wetness feeling. Best choice for babies.

Babylove is the best nappy for babies.My 1 year baby girl hardly got rash while using these nappies,but the day i switched it with other she got a bad painful rash.It leaked sometimes but it is the same problem with others as well. overall is it best choice for its absorbancy and fresh like feel even after the whole long night.

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths.

Ben
Ben

Leaks and left with a soaked back

Baby always has a soaked back at night. After less than 2 hours. So many sheet changes. Happens with newborn and size above. Also poo leaks from the sides. Will switch to another brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality

These nappies are great and fit well. No leaks. The only downside is once you go last size 2 there is no longer a wetness indicator. Other than that they are great.

Purchased in March 2019 at IGA for $20.00.

Annoyed
AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gone downhill

I used these nappies for 2.5yrs with my eldest & loved them. These were on special just before my 2nd was due so thought I'd buy 2 boxes of infant. Well what a waste they are. He's 5.5kg, in the correct size & still constantly damp through his clothes. We've also had several leak so bad I've ended up wet while feeding him. I have 1 full box & 1/4 left of the open one & I'm switching back to Tooshies.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Sunana
SunanaRichlands , australia

Leakage problem

My baby is 8 kg so I brought a big box of 6-11 kg nappy but it was leaking every time, every day

Anastasia
AnastasiaGladstone

Useful

Useful, cheap while still being good quality.
Size has to be spot on or nappy can leak (rairly though)
For my two kids 4 & 2 I swap between these and Huggies nappies.

My children find them comfortable although they don’t seem to hold as much as Huggies brand nappies do.

Taylor
Taylor

There ok there not the best at times

I liked the nappies for day time not night as my daughter will not even be alseep for three hours and she will be leaking out of them I have tryed changing her thought the night but she will still wet thought them but all kids are different so some kids may not wet thought and some will

More cons than pros

We tried these because the 'Thank You' stock was depleted. The good things are that they're reasonably cheap and that they fit. The bad news is they leaked every change. Bickering between husband and wife was at an all time high.
Couldn't swap back to Thank You Nappies quick enough.

RETTA
RETTASALE

Really disappointed

I tried these nappies cause they were on a bargain price and promo at my local chemist warehouse. You buy 10 get 1 free with baby love tokens. I used them 5 days.. my girl got a nappy rash her privates were wet in the morning from the nappy NOT holding the urine in the nappy barrier.
NOTE i put sudo cream on my girl each night before she sleeps i have used huggies ultra dry since birth. For an extra 3.00 i get a dry happy baby slight red marks but otherwise a Healthy smooth bum.. after 3 days of sudo cream and huggies the rash was gone from the baby love nappies.

Iman
Iman

Good

The nappies are good . They were soft on my baby skin with no leaks . My friend just recommended to me and she was right no rash on the baby skin perfect gor night time and their price are reasonable they are always ln sale in coles And Woolworth highly recommended it

It was good until I found elastic thread inside a nappy ..

BabyLove nappies are good. We bought it as DS wasn’t comfortable in Huggies nappy that we received as baby shower gift. We have been using it for 4 and half months now and we are happy with the product until today. In the latest pack, I found few nappies have loose elastic thread hanging from it. Glad I saw it and removed, else it would have been a nightmare with baby sleeping in such nappies.

Francis
FrancisMelbourne

Can be relied on

Got a sample from their baby shower promo. True to its selling point, babylove cosifit reduced red marks in the leg area. It has a good fit and have experienced almost no leaks or blowouts. However, I think 12 hr leak protection is exagerrated for all nappies. Would definitely recommend

Juppi
Juppiasked

Hi. Could you tell me where does it leak? Is it on the sides or front? I always used size up for night sleep and I also make sure the side wings are tucked in properly on the hips so no leaks. If it leaks on the front then I use size up to absorb better. I honestly never had leaks on these ones and my son is 2 years old and drinks alot of water. He also sleeps thru the night and I dont change his nappy during his sleep.
I hope this helps. You could try Huggies as thats what I used when he was newborn and changed to BabyLove once he turned 1.

melissa attard
melissa attard

I don't know were you got your information from, but I found that the babylove cosifit nappies do not leak, they are the best!!!!!!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is a Review site maybe you could contact the company directly to get a response