Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

• Comfort

Melanie101
Melanie101Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will not buy ever again after they recently changed the material!! Absolute rubbish!!!

My little one wakes up at all hours of the night drenched in urine due to the change in new material, I used to love these as they used to last all night, before they were changed to a cheaper material! Will not buy every again, didnt even bother finishing the rest of the packet how crap they are, so it's back to Huggies for me.

Purchased for $37.00.

Martha
MarthaPerth, WA

Worst Nappies Ever. Don’t waste your money!

Poor fitting . My child is 8 kgs but the nappy leaves marks on his thighs .. They leak. They are cheap quality. How does such a cheap product get approved for sale in Australia? The nappy has stretch around the waist. Would never buy them again!

Purchased in July 2021.

Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.South West, WA

Don’t even bother!

Can’t even get 2 hours out of one nappy. My son leaks through them so quickly. Poos & wees. Wakes up all hours of the night. All his clothes are soaked through every time which is just plain embarrassing when your out in public. They make you look like you don’t change your babies bum! Expensive for what they are aswell.. huggies are so much better!

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $37.00.

Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LEAKS!!!!!

We have been using these nappies for our 2 week old boy, these nappies are absolutely the worst nappies on market, all they do is LEAK!!!! We have done so many wardrobe and sheet changes in the last 2 weeks. Our poor little baby wakes up in the night, clothes and bed soaked, this is not acceptable, the people that make these should be ashamed!! New parents do not need be dealing with leaking nappies, we have enough to deal with!!

Purchased in December 2020.

Vy N.
Vy N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible leaking product

Very frustrated, always have to keep an eye on it because it can leak every time. I now stuck with a box of this just want to through them away immediately. The product destroyed my kid place, destroyed my happy life. Don’t waste your time on this terrible product, you have plenty of other choices, this brand is the worst.

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $100.00.

Comfort

Worse then useless

Received some of these nappies as a gift and they leak straight through they do not function as nappies. If a nappie doesn't absorb or block anything it is completely pointless.

Regan H.
Regan H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Disapointed you’ve changed material and design!

We pre-bought nappies in varying sizes for our baby because we had recently been using Babylove nappies and were happy with price and quality. Once we’ve started using all of our pre-bought nappies we’ve noticed the material and design had changed. When she wakes after a long night sleep her clothes are damp. She has multiple pop explosions a day because of the plastic like material that lines the inside of the nappy that doesn’t absorb! It also seems like they’re now skimping on elastic in the waist band, it’s very rigid and I don’t feel like we can get a good snug but comfy fit around her torso.
Really disappointed you’ve changed!

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $27.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Matt
Matt

Terrible!!

We had to use this product after it was gifted to us by family members who claimed they are the "best" nappies. After using huggies nappies (which are excellent), I can safely say without a doubt that these babylove nappies are the worst! They have consistently leaked both poo and wee, forcing my wife and I to make emergency clothing and bedding changes for our little one on more than one occasion during the middle of the night. We will never buy babylove again and we are getting rid of the remaining nappies we have.

RinaS
RinaSPerth

Used to be best, became worst !

I was a big fan of Babylove nappies, both normal and pants. However I said was, and it wasn’t mistake. You discontinued your best nappies and changed em all to CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE. They are cheap! Cheap material, they leak, they are disgusting ! When you decide to decrease production costs , you don’t cut in quality, this will only lead to disappointment of your customers! If you can’t afford something , raise your prices then , just explain why you had to do so! Your new cosifit, nappypants are all cheap and crappy products! I’m raged. I’d never go back to your products, just because they are not worth it anymore! Terrible, disappointing , disheartening!

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Teagan
TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A good well priced nappy

A good nappy, doesn’t cause rashes, often on special. Holds urine well however a bit loose around the legs so at times runny poo can get out but not often. Just as good as the other well known brands. Will continue to buy.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $11.00.

Tilly
TillySydney, NSW

Leaking nappies!!!!

I used to love these nappies for my son, however, it seems ever since the new picture has changed something else has changed with them. They are not absorbing properly anymore and my poor baby is waking up drenched in the middle of the night. I used to be able to go 10-12 hours without changing it because he sleeps through the night but now I cant even go 4-5 hours without changing it and it is not even full. Pretty disappointed since these were the only nappies he could really wear as he is allergic to huggies and a few others. Fix your nappies baby love!!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Lana jadee
Lana jadeeSydney, NSW

Leaking!!

These nappies are horrible. They leak every time. I do not recommend wasting money on these, unfortunately I’m now stuck with a 90 pack box due to Woolworths only having them and no packets! You live and you learn I guess.

Purchased in September 2019 at 2170 for $27.00.

AlH1
AlH1

LEAKS EVERY TIME! Fix your nappies Baby Love!

These really are the worst. Do not buy them. They leak every time, even after just an hour of wear. They don’t have tight cuffs around the legs so they are very prone to leakages. Very annoying fully changing baby and full bed linen each time due to poor quality nappies. Avoid at all costs!

Purchased in September 2019.

Consumer
ConsumerCanberra

Very disappointed

We have been using them for a 9 days and already have had more than a handful of leakages from number wees (when baby is on her side) and poos (whatever position she's in). It's so frustrating as newborns hate being changed and we've had to change her so many times due to these leaks. Wondering if I can return a newly opened packet for a refund at Woolworths?! Will definitely be switching to a different brand.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $27.00.

Divya
DivyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Besf for absorbancy and fresh feel even after a long night. No wetness feeling. Best choice for babies.

Babylove is the best nappy for babies.My 1 year baby girl hardly got rash while using these nappies,but the day i switched it with other she got a bad painful rash.It leaked sometimes but it is the same problem with others as well. overall is it best choice for its absorbancy and fresh like feel even after the whole long night.

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths.