Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

• Comfort

Emcee
EmceePerth, WA

Way better than huggies for our girl

Love how soft they are! They shaped nicely to bubs bottom & don't bunch up like huggies. We got 1 pack as a gift and I wish we tried these before bulk ordering huggies newborns :-/ no leak leg frills are awesome & the tabs are excellent.

Purchased in March 2020.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent results

Received a sample & tried with excellent results. Love baby love nappies. I used another brand with my boys 4years ago but they didn't work with my 3month old daughter, I tried about 5 different brands but always came back to baby love. The elastic back is fantastic, no marks on her from the sides, fantastic fit and no leaks.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

Novus
NovusVictoria

So soft and snug

I used babylove a few years back and didnt like them however they now are the best.. they fit well on baby. They dont leak and are extremely soft leaving no red marks. Bubs actually sleeps better when wearing these so they must be comfy. Have recommended to all mum friends as well.

Purchased at Woolworth's for $25.00.

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby love lover!

We used huggies for our first until about 6 months but with constant leaking no matter what the size ect we changed to baby love and never had an issue with our second baby we used them from the start and would never use anything else!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $27.00.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never leaks

I'm surprised to see so many people found these nappies leak. We used huggies from birth till around 8 months old, they ended up being expensive and leak all the time. We changed to baby love and never had any leaks in the past few years we've been using them.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Gratefully mummy
Gratefully mummyHunter Region, NSW

Mummy of a heavy wetter

After using the same brand of nappies for almost 3.5 years in total they started to leak so I tried babylove. No longer is my son wetting through his nappy of a night and is no longer having explosions out of his nappy. I find baby love to be soft and gentle on the skin

Happy mum.

My children can only use baby love nappies. They don't give them rashes, they are perfect fit. Absorbency is great for overnight, as most nappies leak through clothes at night baby love keeps my babies dry. Have used these nappies with 4 kids in 15 years. Very happy mum here.

alexk
alexkDarwin

Tries these and huggies ultimate on my newborn, baby love is the better fit and no leaks so far (2weeks in). With the huggies we had some leaks but I think it was due to the smaller fit which was considerably smaller than baby line newborn nappies. Definately give them a go cheers

Jess
Jess

Have been using this since my daughter was a newborn

Such a great brand in nappies 2nd best to Huggies similarities are near on the same no leaks, absorbency is great highly recommend as a cheaper alternative to huggies no rash’s and my daughter has sensitive skin also have been using it for nearly 2yrs now don’t see me switching or changing anytime soon or in the future.

Andrea17
Andrea17SYDNEY

Great

Tried these for our newborn after seeing they’d been recommended in Choice. Snug, comfortable fit with no leaks or nappy rash. I think my friend only uses this brand for her baby. Would be happy to continue using these in the future, good value if on sale and buy in bulk.

Ezzie
EzzieMelbourne

Snug fit, no leaks

As my baby grew into a toddler Huggies and thank you nappies were no longer fitting. Tried babylove and haven't looked back, up to our 3rd size with success. My toddler is tall and slim round the backside and these are the best fit for this stage of her life. Currently 18months old and wearing size 5/walkers

firefighter
firefighterSouth West, WA

My baby was using Huggies newborn. He is now one and we switched to Babylove after a friend recommended it. Much softer than Huggies and a better fit. Never had any leaks. Never had any rash. Would recommend this to all my mummy friends. It's often on sale at Coles and Woolworths.

Prags
PragsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Nappy

Used 4 years for my first one and now using for the second one. Tried Huggies, pampers, coles comfy boats but never been happy without Babylove. This is the best brand for nappy and never give rashes whereas other brands gave bad rashes. Pampers is okay but huggies and comfy boats are too bad.

Anne D.
Anne D.Penrith

Love Babylove nappies!

Babylove nappies are great, especially overnight - no leaks! Always reasonably priced compared to other brands. Minimal to no chaffing or red marks for baby. These nappies have great absorption. I worry less with these nappies as I know they won’t leak! I’d recommend these nappies over other more expensive brands

Shay K
Shay KToowoomba

Great for nighttime.

I'm very happy with the quality of cosifit nappies. I use these as overnight nappies for my heavy wetter to compliment using home brand ones during the day. They are cheaper than Huggies but on par with nice, thick padding. Some nappy brands seem to be smaller than others, these are on the larger end. Ki

Juppi
Juppiasked

Hi. Could you tell me where does it leak? Is it on the sides or front? I always used size up for night sleep and I also make sure the side wings are tucked in properly on the hips so no leaks. If it leaks on the front then I use size up to absorb better. I honestly never had leaks on these ones and my son is 2 years old and drinks alot of water. He also sleeps thru the night and I dont change his nappy during his sleep.
I hope this helps. You could try Huggies as thats what I used when he was newborn and changed to BabyLove once he turned 1.

melissa attard
melissa attard

I don't know were you got your information from, but I found that the babylove cosifit nappies do not leak, they are the best!!!!!!!!

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is a Review site maybe you could contact the company directly to get a response