Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Comfort

Mel Bell
Mel Bell

Okay during the day, not good for nights.

I love the way these nappies feel and how soft they are. They fit so well around my baby’s little fat legs. However, unfortunately they don’t hold urine very well, it’s not that they leak they just feel damp and goes through clothes, you have to change baby more often. I definitely wouldn’t leave this nappy on for night sleeps, but are okay for during the day. At least they don’t cause nappy rash/burns (like the huggies ultra dry).

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Mummy4
Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Soft nappy but not leak resistant

The nappy is very soft, however it is a little loose around the legs. Soft poos leak through this easily, also i find the nappy gets soggy easily after just a few hours making babies clothes feel damp. So it doesnt hold urine as well as huggies does i wouldn't pick babylove as a first choice because of these reasons.

Emcee
EmceePerth, WA

Way better than huggies for our girl

Love how soft they are! They shaped nicely to bubs bottom & don't bunch up like huggies. We got 1 pack as a gift and I wish we tried these before bulk ordering huggies newborns :-/ no leak leg frills are awesome & the tabs are excellent.

Purchased in March 2020.

Teagan
TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A good well priced nappy

A good nappy, doesn’t cause rashes, often on special. Holds urine well however a bit loose around the legs so at times runny poo can get out but not often. Just as good as the other well known brands. Will continue to buy.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $11.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent results

Received a sample & tried with excellent results. Love baby love nappies. I used another brand with my boys 4years ago but they didn't work with my 3month old daughter, I tried about 5 different brands but always came back to baby love. The elastic back is fantastic, no marks on her from the sides, fantastic fit and no leaks.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

Novus
NovusVictoria

So soft and snug

I used babylove a few years back and didnt like them however they now are the best.. they fit well on baby. They dont leak and are extremely soft leaving no red marks. Bubs actually sleeps better when wearing these so they must be comfy. Have recommended to all mum friends as well.

Purchased at Woolworth's for $25.

Divya
DivyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Besf for absorbancy and fresh feel even after a long night. No wetness feeling. Best choice for babies.

Babylove is the best nappy for babies.My 1 year baby girl hardly got rash while using these nappies,but the day i switched it with other she got a bad painful rash.It leaked sometimes but it is the same problem with others as well. overall is it best choice for its absorbancy and fresh like feel even after the whole long night.

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby love lover!

We used huggies for our first until about 6 months but with constant leaking no matter what the size ect we changed to baby love and never had an issue with our second baby we used them from the start and would never use anything else!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $27.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never leaks

I'm surprised to see so many people found these nappies leak. We used huggies from birth till around 8 months old, they ended up being expensive and leak all the time. We changed to baby love and never had any leaks in the past few years we've been using them.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $12.

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality

These nappies are great and fit well. No leaks. The only downside is once you go last size 2 there is no longer a wetness indicator. Other than that they are great.

Purchased in March 2019 at IGA for $20.

Anastasia
AnastasiaGladstone

Useful

Useful, cheap while still being good quality.
Size has to be spot on or nappy can leak (rairly though)
For my two kids 4 & 2 I swap between these and Huggies nappies.

My children find them comfortable although they don’t seem to hold as much as Huggies brand nappies do.

Gratefully mummy
Gratefully mummyHunter Region, NSW

Mummy of a heavy wetter

After using the same brand of nappies for almost 3.5 years in total they started to leak so I tried babylove. No longer is my son wetting through his nappy of a night and is no longer having explosions out of his nappy. I find baby love to be soft and gentle on the skin

Taylor
Taylor

There ok there not the best at times

I liked the nappies for day time not night as my daughter will not even be alseep for three hours and she will be leaking out of them I have tryed changing her thought the night but she will still wet thought them but all kids are different so some kids may not wet thought and some will

Happy mum.

My children can only use baby love nappies. They don't give them rashes, they are perfect fit. Absorbency is great for overnight, as most nappies leak through clothes at night baby love keeps my babies dry. Have used these nappies with 4 kids in 15 years. Very happy mum here.

alexk
alexkDarwin

Tries these and huggies ultimate on my newborn, baby love is the better fit and no leaks so far (2weeks in). With the huggies we had some leaks but I think it was due to the smaller fit which was considerably smaller than baby line newborn nappies. Definately give them a go cheers