Babylove Crawler

• Comfort
Daniella
DaniellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best for all 3 of my children

Used over 10 years now, always shop around for the right nappies for each child, and these are the best each time. No rash, easy fit, no leaks, not bulky. They also hide a good amount of odour too!

Purchased for $14.00.

wellthatwasfun
wellthatwasfunMid North Coast, NSW

i only buy Babyloves now

Other nappies gave baby a rash and Huggies jas declined dramatically in quality. I gave Babyloves a go and that's all i buy now. Very good fit and value for money. Good for overnight too. They actually seem really well made. i would like try the eco variety although i haven't ever seen them at our local coles or woolies ever.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Good product, but not so good if not crawling!!

We used the baby ones previously, and love it coz it has a wetness indicator. The Crawler version does not have the wetness indicator. The Crawler nappy seems to be very good when the baby is on his/her stomach, ie., trying to crawl. But if on their backs, the urine tends to leak out up their backs and hence often wet their clothes as well!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $26.00.

Shellyboo
ShellybooSydney, NSW

Best nappies, can’t find better!

I’ve tried some of the cheaper brands but none of them even come close to babylove nappies. They are even better than huggies. They are soft and hold liquid all night. I’ve only ever had one leak and that was because I didn’t put the nappy on right. Even though they are more expensive than cheaper brands they are worth it because you end up using less. Highly recommended!

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Lakshmi
LakshmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back the wetness indicator on crawler nappies!

I love these nappies over all other brands but not so much anymore. I intensely dislike that once you get to crawler size, it no longer has the wetness indicator on nappy. Yes it's great that it swells & is obvious for some however, I prefer not to wait until the nappy is so saturated before I change my baby's nappy & that's where the indicator was useful!! As soon as it's soiled, it's obvious with the indicator!
Based on this I will now be switching to huggies who have actually listened to their shoppers & brought the indicator back! You do yourselves a great disservice in removing features that are actually practical & limiting your customer base. Not smart.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $27.00.

Kimberley3899
Kimberley3899AU

Strong chemical-type odour

I'm concerned about the scent of these nappies. I sampled a couple on my 6mth old last week and found them great- soft & absorbent- but just purchased a large box from woolworths and as soon as I opened the box my husband & I smelt a strong, chemical based smell. Has anyone else noticed this? Could it just be a bad batch?
Absorbent, soft, cheaper than huggies
Strong chemical-type odour

sarahsays
sarahsaysCanberra

Best nappies we've used

These nappies are better and cheaper than Huggies. We used Babylove nappies from newborn to crawler and have never had leaks. They absorb really well, stay on comfortably, and fasten well. They last all night with no leaks, no smell, no wetness. They have contained many poounami's! Nice design too.
Excellent Absorbancy, Good Value, Good fit, No leaks!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Love them!

I love baby love nappies I had alot of trouble with different brands leaking out the legs and up the back but these ones dont leak at all and I dont have to do nappy changes at night unless its a dirty nappy, I would definately reccomend these to anyone,
inexpensive no leaks
nothing

ekb
ekbCanberra

Cheap and they work

I tried many different nappies with my newborn daughter and Babylove were the ones we stuck to size after size. Her nappies haven't leaked, she doesn't get rashes and we don't have to change them during the night. Occasionally with the smaller size we had the odd number 3, but that was only when she was seated in the car or there was just way too much to posible keep it in.
great price
the wiggles print gets a bit old.....

zee91
zee91Sydney

Blue strip at the bag is no good

I was really looking fwd to upgrading nappy size and using babylove crawler nappies. I had used the newborn and infant ones and they were not bad. However, i was really disappointed with the blue strip at the back (driwave nappies)... his poo went all the way to the back and didn't reach the end...however, I realise that the poo leaks right through the nappies at the blue strip bit!! very disappointed
It's big
The poo leaks

ange527
ange527NSW, 2152

Cheap and Great

hjg0883
hjg0883QLD, 4575

Really surprised at how good these are

When I was pregnant everyone said to only use Huggies nappies, so I did but almost every time my son had a bowel movement it ended up all the way up his back. I was so disapointed. So someone recommended I try BabyLove. I'm happy I did. I've had no leaks using these nappies.
Cheaper than huggies and leak free! Nice and soft on my babies bottom.

Lea32
Lea32SYDNEY

Tags on side too short

I have brought these brand of nappies since my daughter was born. The recent changes to them have meant i have to buy another brand. Less in the box although the box is taller than old style. Same price ! And the tags are way too short. In comparison to old ones tags were longer.
Cheap
Less in box and tabs shorter than old design

Ktlhunter
KtlhunterAU

Leak and you could smell the Wee really bad

i brought these nappies thinking they would be good like the size below.... that was a really bad assumption, they leaked every time, i could smell my sons wee as soon as he wee'd, which isnt very nice. and you could also see the yellow. i would prefer to pay the extra few dollars and buy quality and buy huggies any day.
Cheapish