Babylove Crawler

Babylove Crawler

zee91
zee91Sydney

Blue strip at the bag is no good

I was really looking fwd to upgrading nappy size and using babylove crawler nappies. I had used the newborn and infant ones and they were not bad. However, i was really disappointed with the blue strip at the back (driwave nappies)... his poo went all the way to the back and didn't reach the end...however, I realise that the poo leaks right through the nappies at the blue strip bit!! very disappointed
It's big
The poo leaks

Lea32
Lea32SYDNEY

Tags on side too short

I have brought these brand of nappies since my daughter was born. The recent changes to them have meant i have to buy another brand. Less in the box although the box is taller than old style. Same price ! And the tags are way too short. In comparison to old ones tags were longer.
Cheap
Less in box and tabs shorter than old design

Ktlhunter
KtlhunterAU

Leak and you could smell the Wee really bad

i brought these nappies thinking they would be good like the size below.... that was a really bad assumption, they leaked every time, i could smell my sons wee as soon as he wee'd, which isnt very nice. and you could also see the yellow. i would prefer to pay the extra few dollars and buy quality and buy huggies any day.
Cheapish
poor quality

TaraFadhil
TaraFadhilAU

The worst nappies I have every used!

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Crawler compares to other Disposable Nappies

amber79
amber79AU

Terrible

Would not buy these again nor would I recommend these to anyone. Newborn babylove were good but Crawler nappies not even worth trying. Was so disappointed in these that I wrote to Unicharm who refunded my money after testing a sample.
Very cheap when on special and come on special often.
Had to change baby every couple of hours due to leaks. Have never had a nappy leak so much.

Terrible nappies. They leak, go lumpy and the tabs come unstuck very easily.

Please do not waist your money. They are cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The nappies i brought from Aldi were better.
Inexpensive
everything. I have never had nappies that have leaked before until i purchased these.

Dela27
Dela27

Terrible

I thought i would try these after they came recommended by several of my friends but found that they were no good for my daughter. She leaked several times during the night and i just found that they couldnt hold too much liquid in them.
I also had trouble when several of them from the same packet had their tabs broken off- this was quite annoying.
I know some people are happy with these but I wasnt at all, I wouldnt buy them again and I wouldnt recommend them to anybody either, pay a little extra and get something like huggies.
Reasonably priced (one of the cheapest on the market)
not good quality at all- baby has leaked through them several times, tabs can break off easily

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
holly3
holly3

Terrible

I tried these nappis when they were on offer and can honestly say they are the worst nappies I have used, they leaked even when only on briefly. A complete waste of money

They leak even when on for a short time. The print

elle_b
elle_b

Terrible

i bought these because they were on special $25 for 90 i think it was, it took me nearly 6 months to use them all up. i tried using them overnight but my son always woke up wet, if he wore them for more than a couple of hours during the day he ended up with a nasty rash, these nappies are very poor quality and well the wiggles designs are just plain UGLY! they are not designed specifically for one sex so they are lacking absorbency in key areas too i think. much prefer to spend the $$$ for huggies
they were cheap
they have this strange toxic smell, they aren't very absorbent and leak, they give my son a nasty rash - probably relates to the toxic smell

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Crawler compares to other Disposable Nappies

belcarps
belcarps

Terrible

These nappies are horrible.My son never had nappy rash until I tried these.They may appear cheaper in price compared to other brands but you end up using four times as many as they are not as absorbant as the others.My baby woke more frequently and leaked using these nappies.Don't bother with them,
None at all!
Cause nappy rash and leak.