Babylove Crawler

Babylove Crawler

zee91
zee91Sydney

Blue strip at the bag is no good

I was really looking fwd to upgrading nappy size and using babylove crawler nappies. I had used the newborn and infant ones and they were not bad. However, i was really disappointed with the blue strip at the back (driwave nappies)... his poo went all the way to the back and didn't reach the end...however, I realise that the poo leaks right through the nappies at the blue strip bit!! very disappointed
It's big
The poo leaks

Lea32
Lea32SYDNEY

Tags on side too short

I have brought these brand of nappies since my daughter was born. The recent changes to them have meant i have to buy another brand. Less in the box although the box is taller than old style. Same price ! And the tags are way too short. In comparison to old ones tags were longer.
Cheap
Less in box and tabs shorter than old design

Ktlhunter
KtlhunterAU

Leak and you could smell the Wee really bad

i brought these nappies thinking they would be good like the size below.... that was a really bad assumption, they leaked every time, i could smell my sons wee as soon as he wee'd, which isnt very nice. and you could also see the yellow. i would prefer to pay the extra few dollars and buy quality and buy huggies any day.
Cheapish
poor quality

TaraFadhil
TaraFadhilAU

The worst nappies I have every used!

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad

I used to love this brand and would recommend them to everyone but I have gone right off them now :(

Not absorbent, flimsy and are too 'cheap' feeling. I guess the fact that they are cheap are their only saving grace but there are better brands for comparable prices out there.
Cheap and easy to find (in supermarkets). My daughter loves the wiggles so the print designs are her favourite
I found these older styles of these to be excellent but either they have changed it or as you go up sizes, they are no longer reliable.

I find these leak more than any other brand. They get 'lumpy' when full. The tabs seem to unstick really easily too.

amber79
amber79AU

Terrible

Would not buy these again nor would I recommend these to anyone. Newborn babylove were good but Crawler nappies not even worth trying. Was so disappointed in these that I wrote to Unicharm who refunded my money after testing a sample.
Very cheap when on special and come on special often.
Had to change baby every couple of hours due to leaks. Have never had a nappy leak so much.

Terrible nappies. They leak, go lumpy and the tabs come unstuck very easily.

Please do not waist your money. They are cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The nappies i brought from Aldi were better.
Inexpensive
everything. I have never had nappies that have leaked before until i purchased these.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Dela27
Dela27

Terrible

I thought i would try these after they came recommended by several of my friends but found that they were no good for my daughter. She leaked several times during the night and i just found that they couldnt hold too much liquid in them.
I also had trouble when several of them from the same packet had their tabs broken off- this was quite annoying.
I know some people are happy with these but I wasnt at all, I wouldnt buy them again and I wouldnt recommend them to anybody either, pay a little extra and get something like huggies.
Reasonably priced (one of the cheapest on the market)
not good quality at all- baby has leaked through them several times, tabs can break off easily

beka001
beka001

Bad

Over all i would not buy these nappies again - i haven't tried any other type in the baby love brand so i don't know what they are like but the crawlers dont seem to have enough internal space,
They are easy to put on, the side tabs are long and the price
They leak - i have my 9 week old in them because hes 7kg and they leak both pee and poo.

holly3
holly3

Terrible

I tried these nappis when they were on offer and can honestly say they are the worst nappies I have used, they leaked even when only on briefly. A complete waste of money

They leak even when on for a short time. The print

ashtonsmum
ashtonsmum

Bad

I personally dont like these nappies a lot - they leak - arent as soft as huggies and the tabs often break. Whenever I have used them I find that we need to change more often.
good price - have specials often
the prints! Would be nice to have a plain print or even different ones. These nappies used to work well for us years ago but they appear to leak every time we try them now

bricktop
bricktop

Bad

This proudct is a cheap quality - the tabs on some napplies are broken to begin with or break easily needing a nappy change. Nappy does not sit well and does not last very long before needing to be changed (along with clothing )due to sagging or leaking. Never to be used as an overnighter as child will always wake up wet. Not worth the difference in cost as you end up having to use 2 nappies for 1 better quality one.
cheap - discounted well. Handy packs - bulk packs are available from the supermarket
lots of leaks - not very reliable, tabs are always breaking

Mum_of_One
Mum_of_One

Bad

looks like i'm not the only one commenting about the smell - we ended up associating it with cat wee and an old cat at that! were lucky enough to be on the nappy testing panel here in brisbane so got to put my thoughts across and didn't have to pay for them. the boy didn't experience any rashes or leakages just the odd tab breakage but that can happen to any brand
cheap and available everywhere
weird smell

elle_b
elle_b

Terrible

i bought these because they were on special $25 for 90 i think it was, it took me nearly 6 months to use them all up. i tried using them overnight but my son always woke up wet, if he wore them for more than a couple of hours during the day he ended up with a nasty rash, these nappies are very poor quality and well the wiggles designs are just plain UGLY! they are not designed specifically for one sex so they are lacking absorbency in key areas too i think. much prefer to spend the $$$ for huggies
they were cheap
they have this strange toxic smell, they aren't very absorbent and leak, they give my son a nasty rash - probably relates to the toxic smell

belcarps
belcarps

Terrible

These nappies are horrible.My son never had nappy rash until I tried these.They may appear cheaper in price compared to other brands but you end up using four times as many as they are not as absorbant as the others.My baby woke more frequently and leaked using these nappies.Don't bother with them,
None at all!
Cause nappy rash and leak.