Babylove Crawler

Babylove Crawler

Lakshmi
LakshmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back the wetness indicator on crawler nappies!

I love these nappies over all other brands but not so much anymore. I intensely dislike that once you get to crawler size, it no longer has the wetness indicator on nappy. Yes it's great that it swells & is obvious for some however, I prefer not to wait until the nappy is so saturated before I change my baby's nappy & that's where the indicator was useful!! As soon as it's soiled, it's obvious with the indicator!
Based on this I will now be switching to huggies who have actually listened to their shoppers & brought the indicator back! You do yourselves a great disservice in removing features that are actually practical & limiting your customer base. Not smart.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $27.00.

Kimberley3899
Kimberley3899AU

Strong chemical-type odour

I'm concerned about the scent of these nappies. I sampled a couple on my 6mth old last week and found them great- soft & absorbent- but just purchased a large box from woolworths and as soon as I opened the box my husband & I smelt a strong, chemical based smell. Has anyone else noticed this? Could it just be a bad batch?
Absorbent, soft, cheaper than huggies
Strong chemical-type odour

zee91
zee91Sydney

Blue strip at the bag is no good

I was really looking fwd to upgrading nappy size and using babylove crawler nappies. I had used the newborn and infant ones and they were not bad. However, i was really disappointed with the blue strip at the back (driwave nappies)... his poo went all the way to the back and didn't reach the end...however, I realise that the poo leaks right through the nappies at the blue strip bit!! very disappointed
It's big
The poo leaks

Lea32
Lea32SYDNEY

Tags on side too short

I have brought these brand of nappies since my daughter was born. The recent changes to them have meant i have to buy another brand. Less in the box although the box is taller than old style. Same price ! And the tags are way too short. In comparison to old ones tags were longer.
Cheap
Less in box and tabs shorter than old design

Ktlhunter
KtlhunterAU

Leak and you could smell the Wee really bad

i brought these nappies thinking they would be good like the size below.... that was a really bad assumption, they leaked every time, i could smell my sons wee as soon as he wee'd, which isnt very nice. and you could also see the yellow. i would prefer to pay the extra few dollars and buy quality and buy huggies any day.
Cheapish
poor quality

TaraFadhil
TaraFadhilAU

The worst nappies I have every used!

amber79
amber79AU

Terrible

Would not buy these again nor would I recommend these to anyone. Newborn babylove were good but Crawler nappies not even worth trying. Was so disappointed in these that I wrote to Unicharm who refunded my money after testing a sample.
Very cheap when on special and come on special often.
Had to change baby every couple of hours due to leaks. Have never had a nappy leak so much.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Great for a cheap alternative!

I am happy using BabyLove Crawler nappies for my daughter. I have never had a problem with leakage, however they can be a bit smelly when full. We like to use Huggies nappies at night however during the day we use BabyLove and have had no problem with them at all.
Very reasonably priced ($27 for 100 when on special). Have never experienced leakage not even with number threes!
I find they are very smelly when filled with urine. (Good indication to change nappy I suppose!) Also I personally am not keen on the wiggles print! (Minor problem!)

Terrible nappies. They leak, go lumpy and the tabs come unstuck very easily.

Please do not waist your money. They are cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. The nappies i brought from Aldi were better.
Inexpensive
everything. I have never had nappies that have leaked before until i purchased these.

rus_ki
rus_ki

OK

Overall i found them to be very good nappys for the price and i am very happy with them. I used to use snugglers but they only seemed to be good when they are young and Babylove seems to work best when they are older. But thats just me:)
I realy like the price. when your a low income mother of two and nappys are the most expencive thing on the list its good to have them a bit cheaper.
As with all the other reavews The tabes breaking is a bit of a downer. You got the kid all ready to change then the tab reakes and you got to go get another, when you get back they have peed. Not fun

Dela27
Dela27

Terrible

I thought i would try these after they came recommended by several of my friends but found that they were no good for my daughter. She leaked several times during the night and i just found that they couldnt hold too much liquid in them.
I also had trouble when several of them from the same packet had their tabs broken off- this was quite annoying.
I know some people are happy with these but I wasnt at all, I wouldnt buy them again and I wouldnt recommend them to anybody either, pay a little extra and get something like huggies.
Reasonably priced (one of the cheapest on the market)
not good quality at all- baby has leaked through them several times, tabs can break off easily

MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

OK

A good cheap nappy, but I would only recommend them for daytime use. My baby likes to roll on to her tummy to sleep, and sometimes wakes up with a wet belly after her nap when I have been using these nappies. Have not been brave enough to use them at night. Still unsure if the $$$ savings are worth the extra laundry I end up with. I tried the next size up, thinking this would help stop leaks, but they are way too big for my little girl! Never had leaks out the legs, and never had a poo leak, which is good!
cheap and are on special often at Woolworths. Softer than other brands
Feel thinner than other brands, not as absorbent. They are shorter in the torso than huggies, and this is where I have had leaks

holly3
holly3

Terrible

I tried these nappis when they were on offer and can honestly say they are the worst nappies I have used, they leaked even when only on briefly. A complete waste of money

They leak even when on for a short time. The print

melkat79
melkat79

OK

This is a good nappy for daytime but I would not reccommend it for overnight. Nighttime really requires a nappy that keeps the baby dry and comfortable.
The Baby Love is a soft and absorbent nappy. It fits well and looks comfortable. The Wiggles pictures appeal to little ones. They can be quite cheap if purchased in bulk packs from certain department stores.
i found the elastic around the waist was too stretchy, making it hard to do it up securly, which caused some leaks overnight. for this reason I stopped using this brand- the leaks woke my son up. They are expensive in smaller packs.