Babylove Crawler

Babylove Crawler

Lakshmi
LakshmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back the wetness indicator on crawler nappies!

I love these nappies over all other brands but not so much anymore. I intensely dislike that once you get to crawler size, it no longer has the wetness indicator on nappy. Yes it's great that it swells & is obvious for some however, I prefer not to wait until the nappy is so saturated before I change my baby's nappy & that's where the indicator was useful!! As soon as it's soiled, it's obvious with the indicator!
Based on this I will now be switching to huggies who have actually listened to their shoppers & brought the indicator back! You do yourselves a great disservice in removing features that are actually practical & limiting your customer base. Not smart.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $27.00.

Kimberley3899
Kimberley3899AU

Strong chemical-type odour

I'm concerned about the scent of these nappies. I sampled a couple on my 6mth old last week and found them great- soft & absorbent- but just purchased a large box from woolworths and as soon as I opened the box my husband & I smelt a strong, chemical based smell. Has anyone else noticed this? Could it just be a bad batch?
Absorbent, soft, cheaper than huggies
Strong chemical-type odour

Great for a cheap alternative!

I am happy using BabyLove Crawler nappies for my daughter. I have never had a problem with leakage, however they can be a bit smelly when full. We like to use Huggies nappies at night however during the day we use BabyLove and have had no problem with them at all.
Very reasonably priced ($27 for 100 when on special). Have never experienced leakage not even with number threes!
I find they are very smelly when filled with urine. (Good indication to change nappy I suppose!) Also I personally am not keen on the wiggles print! (Minor problem!)

rus_ki
rus_ki

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Crawler compares to other Disposable Nappies

OK

Overall i found them to be very good nappys for the price and i am very happy with them. I used to use snugglers but they only seemed to be good when they are young and Babylove seems to work best when they are older. But thats just me:)
I realy like the price. when your a low income mother of two and nappys are the most expencive thing on the list its good to have them a bit cheaper.
As with all the other reavews The tabes breaking is a bit of a downer. You got the kid all ready to change then the tab reakes and you got to go get another, when you get back they have peed. Not fun

MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

OK

A good cheap nappy, but I would only recommend them for daytime use. My baby likes to roll on to her tummy to sleep, and sometimes wakes up with a wet belly after her nap when I have been using these nappies. Have not been brave enough to use them at night. Still unsure if the $$$ savings are worth the extra laundry I end up with. I tried the next size up, thinking this would help stop leaks, but they are way too big for my little girl! Never had leaks out the legs, and never had a poo leak, which is good!
cheap and are on special often at Woolworths. Softer than other brands
Feel thinner than other brands, not as absorbent. They are shorter in the torso than huggies, and this is where I have had leaks

melkat79
melkat79

OK

This is a good nappy for daytime but I would not reccommend it for overnight. Nighttime really requires a nappy that keeps the baby dry and comfortable.
The Baby Love is a soft and absorbent nappy. It fits well and looks comfortable. The Wiggles pictures appeal to little ones. They can be quite cheap if purchased in bulk packs from certain department stores.
i found the elastic around the waist was too stretchy, making it hard to do it up securly, which caused some leaks overnight. for this reason I stopped using this brand- the leaks woke my son up. They are expensive in smaller packs.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
A.E.H
A.E.H

OK

They are really soft and more comfortable for baby to wear. However, they do not fit my baby that well and they leaks badly. I only use them as a day time nappy and found myself have to change them every 2 hours or so otherwise baby complains due to poor absorbancy. More washing to do as they leak badly.
The are one of the softest nappies I have tried. Cute designs. Available in most major supermarkets and chemists. Consistantly on sale and can often get them even cheaper than homebrand or aldi brand.
Does not fit well and leaks badly.

liddy2008
liddy2008

OK

I think these nappies are great value for money and they do the job. I like how you can buy in bulk - 90 nappies in one package which means less trips to the shops
Fits nicely, good price and neat designs

Disposable Nappies