Babylove Cruiser

Babylove Cruiser

Mem

MemAdelaide

Babylove Cruiser Portacot

Bought the Cruiser 'black fruit loops' portacot from Baby Bunting. Very quick and easy to set up and fold down. Sturdy and secure. The full length mesh sides and handy pouch make it ideal as a temporary/emergency 'play-pen' as infant can see what's going on all around. Packs away neatly in carry bag for storage and travel.

hillsmumbecSA, 5241

This is so easy to set up.

I bought this portacot for my 3rd child after deciding my old one was just too hard to put up & down. There was no way I ever imagined how easy this would be to set up compared to my old cot, it only takes about 30 seconds to erect. It is very basic but does exactly what I need it for so I am happy. Putting it down is a bit tricky but now I have learnt the trick I'm not having any problems. My baby sleeps very peacefully in this cot.
Very cheap, very easy to erect.
When folding back up it is a very tight fit to fold the matress around the outside of the cot & then get the bag on over it.

excitablefiend

excitablefiend

Good

very good portacot for the price and we have taken it just about everywhere with us - broome to albany - great unit and worth the price!
small compact and has a comfortable base for the littlies
the sides can be a bit of a pain to lock in at times - but mainly when trying to pack it up - it can be a bit tough to unlock the long sides from their position

spicee49

spicee49

OK

great for travelling, safe for kiddes, and pretty strong product
they are very convienent and stylish
my only problems with them is bending down so low.

g10001

g10001

Good

This is a good value porta cot. I paid $69 for mine. My child sleeps soundly in it. It is solidly built and easy to assemble. I would recommend this cot as a very good occasional use travel cot.
This is a fairly cheap cot but is solid and sturdy. It is quick and easy to assemble and comes in a carry bag.
It can be a bit difficult to put down once it is up. It is a little heavy also. The plastic that the mattress is made out of makes a fair bit of noise when a sleeping child is restless.

ClaireM

ClaireMSydney

OK

I wouldn't buy it again if I was looking now. I would spend more and get something with a more substantial matress and comfortable base - assuming they exist. Perhaps portacots just aren't comfortable in general.
Cheap - we paid $79 from Baby Kingdom. Easy to assemble. Looks pretty good - nothing gimmicky or novelty, which I like. (Ours is called Grey Circles).
Base seems to be quite flimsy and uncomfortable for baby. I generally have to get my baby to sleep and then put him in portacot. Whereas in his usual cot, he falls asleep in the cot.

Anne M.

Anne M.asked

hello I need in writing to say that Product code BL70-900-950 Model Number BL-900 is Australian Standard approved please

Support C.Babylove

Hi Anne M. Thanks for your question. Can you please email us at au-support@britax.com with the item details of the portacot. Please check directly underneath the portacot on the around the metal poles for these details. There should be a CAT no and Batch date. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

joyasked

Hey there I just brought 1 secondhand and although it is sturdy the mattress looks uncomfortable is it safe to use a normal mattress? cheers

hillsmumbec

I don't think it would be safe to use a normal mattress. The sides of the cot are very stretchy due to the mesh so there would be a suffocation risk if your baby got stuck between the sides of a normal mattress and the side of the cot. The mattress in this cot is very typical of all portacots, it is thin & firm for safety reasons.

joy

Cheers thanks for that it was very helpful.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Joy, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you only use the mattress provide with the product and not use anything after market. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Sally

Sallyasked

Hello, I have recently been given a Baby love Cruiser model BL 900/940/950 does it comply to the Australian Standards. Many Thanks Sally

Support C.Babylove

Hi Sally, thanks for your question. The Babylove Cruiser Portacot is approved the the Australian Standard AS/NZS 2195:2010, thanks, Babylove Team.

Get an answer from our members and Babylove representatives

CategoryPortacots