Babylove DriWave

Babylove DriWave

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

4.2
    Bel Anderson
    Bel Anderson

Great Nappies

Medium priced nappies. Very good value. Absorbent and keeps you're baby dry. Hardly had any nappy rash compared to the other brands I've previously bought. Great value very highly recommended

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ebs
    EbsGeelong

Babylove nappys

Babylove nappys are by far the best & most absorbent nappys I've used on my children. They aren't cheap nasty plastic they are soft & comfortable. The newborn size has a little cut out bit to sit around the belly button clip & the nappy pants are easy to use

Review collected in partnership with Babylove Nappies

melissa attard
    melissa attardMelbourne

The best nappies with no leaks

I thought i would try the new baby love nappies couldnt believe it had no leaks or red marks on my baby and they are so soft compared to other nappies I tried. especially at night it absorbed so much. I bought them from baby bunting great price will be sure buying these nappies again. I recommend these nappies there fantastic

Realitybites
    Realitybites

Favourite brand

My favourite brand of nappies. They are soft, absorbent and has a good fit. Made by Unicharm which also produces some Japanese nappies. A bit too floppy when full in Junior size but all the other sizes are great! Babies r us has good sales on them a few times a year.

Great for active babies.

I was using treasures nappies but had so many leaks and side guard breakages that it was horrendous - repeatedly wet baby and bedding in the middle of winter! I switched to huggies but they weren't much better. Someone then recommended babylove driwave nappies to me and oh what a godsend! No leaks. The sideguards have stood up to all of my little boys activity from crawling to now running (toddler size). Super absorbent. Soft. He won't wear any other brand. Best switch ever .

Lemur
    LemurBrisbane

Love these nappies!!

Rinabooboo
    RinaboobooBrisbane

Very dependent on the size of your child

I found these nappies to be good depending on the size of my baby. When he was smaller I had a lot of leaks but as he got bigger I had fewer leaks. Then he got too big! There's no elasticity in the waistband. Also had a funny chemical smell to it.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

They are my preference

julie
    julieSydney

Disappointed

Today I noticed my daughters baby love dri wave nappies had ripped open at the front panel. The contains of nappy spilled all over my carpet. I have been using these nappies for almost two years but now will be switching to another brand. I do not feel it is safe for my daughter to wear them anymore.

WING
    WINGSydney

Competitive price, easy to access

My son first using Huggies, then when he was 6th months we changed to Merries. Merries is hardly refill that only certain shops provided. So I ask mums in my Mothers group. One Mom recommend Babylove Driwave product. She tried different brands and found this is only brand can survive overnight.

I change to Driwave line, so far so good, they have competitive price, products easy to access (Coles, Wooli, Big W, some local pharmacy). However, my son starting using it during the autumn, I am not sure how good of those nappies in summer.

I agree with others that Huggies sometimes can't hold and leak the poo.
    so far we don't have that problem using BabyLove Driwave for 18th months old toddler.

H .
    H .Australia

Excellent nappies!

We've been using these since our child was about 4 months old, they are by far the best nappies that we've tried! We've barely had any leaks since we switched over. I'm so glad a friend recommended them to me! They are also quite affordable and are often on sale.

Very good prouduct

hi I used huggies in the hospital and for the first few months as my daughter was too small for the newborn babylove nappies. love these nappies as they don't leak or let the poo out. have been using these for 2 months now. would give them a five star but they have just recently changed the design from the wiggle to now have a wetness indicator and they don't feel as thick as they were. The new design gives my little girl a rash around the tommy so I only use them for day time as not to have them on her for so long. Have been using homebrand too they are just as good and fit her like a glove.

Dee
    DeeSydney

Tried and tested today !

I recently put up a review And I wanted to share :) I did try huggies all day for 2 days this week and resulted in 5 poo leaks which was so annoying when out and about.. The hugies nappy did not fit and is small made as well and was leaving red marks on baby the next size up - crawler is too big so infant should be best fit for my 6.9 kg baby girl. Today iv tried babylove and no leaks with 4 poo explosions I was so happy that I didn't have to keep changing clothes and cleaning the poo of her expensive clothes. I would recommendbtobs new mum and I would say babylove is much more affordable
    Soft on skin, Fantastic fit esp around girls hips,price
    Don't like wiggles print as much as Winnie

GrizzBear89
    GrizzBear89Far North Queensland, QLD

Great

I think these nappies are a lot better than huggies and all other brands. I have used them since 2 months as other brands leaked once my son started sleeping thru the night. They are also less bulky but absorb well and I have no problems with nappy rash. You can buy them quite cheaply at Kmart and big w and other supermarkets on special.
    Great absorb action

melbmumma
    melbmummaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love... Baby Love!!!

Such great nappies for the price! They are better quality than Snugglers, Aldi, Coles brand etc, but a step down from Huggies. That said, my son had gastro around 6 months old, and it was the Baby Love nappies that could hold in his runny poos, they were leaking out of the Huggies!
    Absorbent, good quality, affordable
    Wiggles prints are a big boring