Babylove Ezy Grow EP

Babylove Ezy Grow EP Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Is the ezy grow ep the same as the ezy grow harnessed car seat?

What do I need to make this car seat a safe booster seat for my 4 year old grand daughter as she has outgrown the seat with inbuilt harness? There doesnt seem to be a sash guide on the upright part of the seat. Thank you [email removed]
This seat does not convert to a booster seat. It is designed to use the inbuilt harness until the child grows out of the seat. The headrest can be pushed up revealing more slots for the inbuilt harness to thread through as the child grows. Should fit a child until the age of 8-10yo.

Does this seat have a sash guide when using as a booster seat? When I bought this it was advertised as a booster as well as a child car seat. Thank you. Nan
It doesn't convert to a booster, you use the inbuilt harness until the child grows out of the seat at about 10yo.Thanks thats good to know.

Get an answer from our members and Babylove representatives