Babylove Ezy Switch EP

Babylove Ezy Switch EP (page 2 of 3)

Abbz

AbbzSouth Australia

Amazing car seat, easy to install

Easy install with three different recline levels when forward facing. Comes with a seat protector to protect the car seats. The belts are easy to move up/down slots and the buckle is easy to move aswell. The only disadvantage is having to take the car seat out to move belts up a slot. Would highly recommend.

Support C.Babylove

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review, if we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

daphfz

daphfz

Easy and Solid!

We have purchased 2 of these, one for each car. They are awesome, very easy to install and use. The straps tighten/loosen with the simple touch of a button on the front! Just had to move the straps to a higher slot in the seat and I thought it was going to be a mission as with other seats, but it was simple as can be, just threaded the straps through the next level up slot!

Cleaning is easy, just remove the padding and throw it in the washing machine, and drip dry, SIMPLE.

This seat is pretty darn solid, I feel fairly confident that in an accident my little one would be safer in this seat than some of the others that I looked at, at baby bunting.

Great!

LauzzaBee

LauzzaBeeNSW, 2767

Great for extended rear facing

Got this seat because of the extended rear facing at a really affordable price. Added bonuses have been that the seat is really slim so I can easily fit three seats across and the colours were appealing to my kids. I like the adjustable head setting, however it does have to be uninstalled and adjusted for the right shoulder height so not great if you need to use the seat for more than one child. The material is soft and breathable but has caught and pilled in a few areas.

Siobhan

SiobhanAU

Great, easy and long lasting

I have a huge baby! 2 years old 98cm and 17kgs!

This car seat is amazing, we purchased so he could rear face longer and he is still below the markers. He loves the head rest and comfortably sleeps for up to two hours on long car trips. It’s easy to install and use and a lot easier to pull apart and clean then some other car seats.

Ree

ReeMelbourne, Victoria

Great budget car seat

Edan

Edan

Best car seat !!

This is the best car seat ever !!
It is for 0-4years and he been amazing for my son.
He grew quite quickly so I had to adjust it a few times and it had been the easiest seat to adjust You don't even have to take it out of the car to adjust it.

Venus

Venus

Happy and worth the price

It's little bit tricky to install and we need to buy additional strap to fit for our small car but happy to use it, baby is happy and like it. He loves going out in the car and enjoy sitting in his carseat.
Cheap price too.
Bought in Baby Bunting

Sam

Sam

Amazing

Easy to install, kids are comfortable, can still rear face my 1mtr tall 3 yo with plenty of room to go! Very affordable compared to other seats on the market. This doesn't have isofix. Comes with cup holders though (we don't use them at all) and I can fit 3 of them across the back of my form mondeo wagon. (Super SUPER tight fit).

usermanu

usermanuAU

Easy to install. Baby likes it

Only recently purchased this item. I have installed it myself. It is fairly easy. Baby seems to like it and is enjoying to have more room now than in its capsule before. It has three star safety rating for rearward facing. However, it only has a one star safety rating when forward facing. We are hoping to use it only in the rearward facing position. We bought it for less than $200. It seems a good product for this pricing. No idea about cleaning and maintenance as I have just installed it

Taylah C

Taylah CAdelaide

Best seat on the market

Absolutely incredible seat! So easy to install and use rear facing and forward facing. My 19 month old is still happily rear facing and well below the markers. Love the blue hasn't faded at all! Straps are simple to adjust. The extended rear facing is what sold us on the seat along with the price and it has well and truly given us our money worth and will continue too do so. Thankyou babylove

Emn89

Emn89

Great price for extended rear facing!

I am very big on extended rear facing in carseats and this seat allows parents to do just that without having to fork out too much money. Regularly see them on sale for under $200. Very comfy, padded seats, easy to install. The only 'negative' is you have to re-thread the straps as the child gets bigger (as opposed to some other seats which automatically adjust when you lift the head rest). But besides that we have been very happy with this seat. We use this seat in out second car and my parents have one too for when the kids visit. My daughter is 3 and still comfortably fits rear facing in it without complaint.

Mishimo

Mishimo

What a bargain!

We went to the baby expo looking for car seat for our coming baby, the lady working in the expo told us babylove car seat as good as the most popular brand, the all made from same factory and the only different is the brand name! We bought it just for try and it works fine and safe, that's all we care!

Leticia

LeticiaSydney, NSW

Great! Easy to clean and maintain

Only used forward facing, so I wouldn't know how taking out a newborn would be. However it seem like a comfortable seat. It is easy to clean and maintain. It doesn't cost much compared to some other brands out there. I love it. Definitely recommend this product to friends and family.

Emily

EmilyBrisbane

Good for the price

I didn't mind this car seat, had it for about a year and a half. But it wore quite quickly. But for the price it's definitely not bad. Quite comfortable but I wouldn't say it's a long term car seat. We are using it for my mums car when she has my daughter !

Meat tray

Meat trayPottsville

I haven't got much to compare it to

One of my favourite features was the little clips to hold back the buckles in between use but one of them broke within a few months.
Baby seemed comfortable in it from the day we brought her home from the hospital when she was tiny.
Otherwise I haven't got much to compare it to so can't comment on many other specifics.

sugarplumkat

sugarplumkatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Difficult to maintain a good install

beebeegee

Baby loves it..

blue58

blue58Kettering

going out

so easy to get in & out of car , great to get baby in and out of .Makes you feel baby is safe and secure.so time saving when need to get in and out quickly. Baby sleeps comfortably in it on all types of road surfaces whether bumpy or smooth .Love it..

Sarra

SarraBrisbane

Excellent seat!

Easy to install and adjust. Extended harnessing and plenty comfy for a newborn. Slim enough for 3 across. Easy on the budget without compromising on quality or style. Own a second one now for the second car and recommended it to family. Wouldn't purchase any other 0- 4 cat seat.

Debbie

Debbieasked

In the manual it shows how to fit with isofix do you have to buy something extra to be able to use isofix

Reem
Reem

No everything we needed was in the box we didnt have to buy anything extra excluding any add ons you want to get besides the cupholder which also came in the box

Support C.Babylove

Hi Debbie E. thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the series number of your seat so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Debbie E.

Debbie E.asked

Naomi J.

Naomi J.asked

What is the height marker on rear facing. I cant find this info anywhere. Is it once child is 80cm 100cm??? To turn forward?

A K.
A K.

This is from the Babylove website ‘your child can remain rear facing until their shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months) or the middle height marker (approximately 2-3 years). Then convert to forward facing position until their shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years).’

Support C.Babylove

Hi Naomi J. thank you for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP middle height marker (marker for forward facing) is 390mm approx.
If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Get an answer from our members and Babylove representatives

CategoryBaby Car Seats