6Babylove Ezy Switch EP

4.3

86%10%4%

Leticia
LeticiaSydney, NSW8 posts

Great! Easy to clean and maintain

Only used forward facing, so I wouldn't know how taking out a newborn would be. However it seem like a comfortable seat. It is easy to clean and maintain. It doesn't cost much compared to some other brands out there. I love it. Definitely recommend this product to friends and family.

NoName
NoNameSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Good for the price

I didn't mind this car seat, had it for about a year and a half. But it wore quite quickly. But for the price it's definitely not bad. Quite comfortable but I wouldn't say it's a long term car seat. We are using it for my mums car when she has my daughter !

Meat tray
Meat trayPottsville2 posts

I haven't got much to compare it to

One of my favourite features was the little clips to hold back the buckles in between use but one of them broke within a few months.

Baby seemed comfortable in it from the day we brought her home from the hospital when she was tiny.

Otherwise I haven't got much to compare it to so can't comment on many other specifics.

sugarplumkat

BGGFar North Queensland, QLD14 posts
blue58
blue58Kettering2 posts

going out

so easy to get in & out of car , great to get baby in and out of .Makes you feel baby is safe and secure.so time saving when need to get in and out quickly. Baby sleeps comfortably in it on all types of road surfaces whether bumpy or smooth .Love it..

Sarra
SarraBrisbane2 posts

Excellent seat!

Easy to install and adjust. Extended harnessing and plenty comfy for a newborn. Slim enough for 3 across. Easy on the budget without compromising on quality or style. Own a second one now for the second car and recommended it to family. Wouldn't purchase any other 0- 4 cat seat.

Hellkitty
HellkittyAdelaide11 posts

Excellent safety for a budget price

This seat isn't the easiest to get a tight install on in rear facing mode.

However the excellent rear facing safety comes in the A4 markers at 39cm in height.

The seat is slim and great for 3 across.

The fabric feels a bit cheap, but the price reflects this.

Jodie
Jodie3 posts

Great value for money

I love this seat. Easy to install, only took us 10 mins. Lots of adjustments for the perfect fit. Heaps of cushioning - Bub falls asleep in it almost every car trip. Easy to get in and out when rear facing. Highly recommend this seat, I love it!