2Babylove Cosifit Infant

3.4

56% · 3119 · 35%

helpful8516 posts

Terrible

Im a frequent changer and my son never had a nappy leak ever before trying babylove. Tried 5 nappies and they leaked everytime. I didnt even use the rest of the bag as changing his clothes and sheets every few hours isnt worth it. Im not sure if they were just a poor fit for his body type but they did not work at all.

leaks, cheap materials

samsmilne
samsmilne9 posts

OK

They are OK, but still not the ultimate Nappy. Will use them till the next size nappy is needed. Overall, happy.
3-8kg is correct, when Huggies Newborn say it will fit up to 5kg, but dont. I had a 3.8kg baby and Huggies leaked EVERYTIME. swapped to Babylove Infant and they were good. Fit his waist and around his legs much better. Seem a ,much slimmer fitting than Huggies. Nice and cheap when they sell for $13 pk of 48.
Ride down on the bum and must be sealed around the legs so as not to leak. Costly unless you get them on special.
mummytash
mummytash4 posts

I love these nappies, the poo poo pouch really works! I have not had a leak ever and before these I was using Babylove Newborn, which are also excellent. I like how they flatten right out so its easier to fit to my baby's shape. They are thin and light so easy to carry in a nappy bag for outings. I will continue with Babylove as me baby grows bigger.
Not bulky under clothing and very absorbent. Less rigid than Huggies. A looser fit suits my baby better - big thighs, skinny belly.
Can be expensive if not on sale. Supermarkets don't stock the mega boxes only the 'convenient' size. Best to but from a department store.
kjp444
kjp444Sydney49 posts

tgreen
tgreen21 posts

Bad

The jury is still out on this for me. Just when I think the nappy is good, it ends up leaking on me or riding down! Doesn't fit flush with my son on his tums - maybe its just him, poo poo pouch is a con, hey they all do number threes at this age! If you have a baby who has lots of wind - colic etc I do not recommend these as my son would move his legs around a lot, move, turns, arch his back and they ended up half way down him. Nappy probably okay if you change them more regularly or for day time use only. You can get a sample from their website if unsure.
Price is good when on special, has velco tabs, feels soft to touch.
Leakage problems occasionally, ill fitting on my son,
chesney
chesney6 posts

OK

used one to try out on my #3 (the current), and she was so unhappy after 1 hr or so. The lining inside did feel wet to the touch some how. Guess it was a combination of big/loose nappy on her bum + the difference in absorbency between her previous nappies to this one that made the baby kept crying until we changed it.
soft, look nice & feel almost like Huggies with good velcro tabs, cheaper than other leading brands,
don't fit too well at waistline and leg area, seems to be too loose/big on my baby's bum
koo76
koo769 posts

OK

I find these nappies okay for the daytime, but I think I will go back to Huggies for overnight. I will try the crawler size next time so see whether this solves the leakage problem. This brand is definitely worth a try if you are interested in saving a few dollars, because when they are on special the price is really quite reasonable.
Cheaper than leading brand, some leaking.
Wiggles design. I prefer not to buy licensed products, but they are becoming difficult to avoid. The new "breathable" cover. It might be my imagination, but my baby wakes up quite damp on the outside when she has been under the covers.
newmum77
newmum775 posts

Bad

Not a bad nappy but they just don't suit my son. The leakages have been far too frequent for my liking and they don't feel as comfortable as some of the leading brands. Have to admit that I first bought them because of the Wiggles, I was expecting them to be better quality than they turned out to be.
The price is a little more friendly than other brands
I have had a lot of problems with leakages. More often than not they will leak when I use them on my son.
lbj39
lbj39145 posts

Good

Great for value. I tend not to use them overnight or for long sleeps. However good overall. Great Wiggles design. Good absorbency
Cheaper then some brands
Tags are more likely to tear
AnitaE
AnitaE11 posts

Bad

I bought these nappies to give them a try as daytime nappies to help save some money. However, even during the days where changes are more frequent we found these nappies would leak.

I have heard other mothers refer to the baby love bottom which refers to certain babies being suited to baby love (not leaking) and certain babies not being suited (leaking). I guess my baby does not have a baby love bottom.

I have had to return to using the leading brand as day and night nappies.
Cheaper than the leading brand of nappies.

Great wiggles design.
Leaked after baby wearing them for as little as 2 hours.

Hithere12
Hithere12AU191 posts

Good

Baby Love Infant nappies are made with excellent quality and are very absorbant. I have never had any leakage from these nappies. I love the various designs they come in, and they are very attractive and appeal to little children. They have good tabs that stick well and they are always a really good fit. I love these nappies and would alwayws recommend them to anyone, but they are even better if you manage to get them wwhen they are on special.
Good brand, good strength and quality. Super absorbant with no leaks. Perfect for any young baby.
A bit more than I like to pay for nappies unless they are on special.
sabbyandc
sabbyandcSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Good

Good quality in general, holds onto all the wee my boy could come up with and excellent for the price. Had a few blow-outs of the non-wee kind, but that stopped when we upgraded to the crawler size.
Price, excellent liquid retention, nice feel to the "fabric".
Sometimes the side elastics would be stuck to the outer lining and you'd have to spend time pulling them out in the middle of a nappy change.
mrmagoo
mrmagoo47 posts

A fantastic nappy all round and not too unreasonable on price, especially on sale.

I must confess to using a different brand now for my son, but only because we live in a different state now where a brand is available that was previsously unavailable in WA when my daughter was in this size.

The only superior aspect to this other brand is that they are cheaper....in every other wa Baby Love Infant is equal.
Love these nappies, great absorbency, no leaks and great fit.

Cheaper and just as good, if not better than Huggies
Nothing - I used them for my daughter the entire time she was in this size with absolutely no complaints

patersonm
patersonmAU3 posts

Baby love is a fantastic disposable nappy, great value for money, no leaky poos! Can't go past it - highly recommended.
I NEVER had a leaky infant BAbylove nappy. I had a terrible time with the Huggies Infant nappies for my daughter, to the point where I rung & lodged a formal complaint (have never done that with any product before, so am not usually a winger, but I was getting an average of 2 leaky poo nappies a day). The BAbylove's are just as compact as the Huggies, but overall I have found them to be absolutely unbeatable.
murrum
murrumAustralia15 posts

I have just started using these nappies after discussing nappies with other mothers at my mother's group. I thought I would give them a try, as they are cheaper and are available in a 96 pack in the infant size, when compared the current brand I was using. I have used them for the last few days and am impressed with their capacity to hold fluid. My baby has worn them overnight and I was impressed that there was no leakage.
Cheaper than other leading brands and are available in a 96 pack for infant size. They seem less bulky than other nappies under clothing.
I don't have any