Babylove Junior

Darwin MumPalmerston, NT

busybusy
    busybusyAustralia

Good

These are an excellent nappy that I use for overnight use only for my son. He is an older child and we have had hardly any accidents with these nappies.
    They dont ball up easily.
    I would recommend these nappies to my friends.
    Great nappy Babylove!!
    The great absorbency for overnight use.
    Great price when on special.
    Great quality
    No "crystals" on bottom after overnight use.
    Tabs can rip easily.

pamela82
    pamela82

Good

They are a great nappy for both night and day use.

But i stoped bying them about 2 months ago because i found that the tabs was ripping of to easy and i would put on on my son only to find 10 mins later he needed changing even thought they fitted him they just didnt want to old and was riping off.

But i used all of baby love sizes and loved them. my kids love the wiggles and having them on them made them a bit more fun
    The are heaps big and fit good for older kids and can easy streach to fit.
    They are hard to come buy and when i did find them i would buy a few packets.

lbj39
    lbj39

Good

I do like the bags they come in which are easy to carry and the bag is recyclable. However I don't like the tabs, my son can easily take this nappy off which is not good. I find that the tabs sometimes tear which is annoying in the middle of a change. I also find that if we use them overnight they are really saggy by morning where Huggies are able to deal with being left on overnight. I do however use them during the day, especially when they are on sale.
    They are a good value nappy, especially when they are on sale
    They are easy for a toddler to remove

Disposable Nappies