Babylove Junior

Babylove Junior

4.1
    Jaejae
    JaejaePerth, WA

These are the only non Huggies brand of nappies that I use. The sizing is generous, the price is great (particularly if they are on sale!) and the absorption is equal with Huggies. My toddler loves the Wiggles pictures on them. So far I have had absolutely no trouble buying them at my local supermarkets. We have had no leakages, broken tabs, skin irritations or any other kind of discomfort that is common with brands other than Huggies. I particularly like the pack size - a manageable size for carrying into the house.
    Great value, Wiggles pictures are very popular with our toddler, excellent absorption and fit.
    Nothing - these are great nappies!

rewarding_07
    rewarding_07South East Queensland, QLD

It's a good thing that we are happy with the quality of Baby Love junior nappies as they are the only disposable nappies on the market that are big enough to fit our big 2 year old son. He's very tall and solidly built for his age and Baby Love Junior nappies keep him dry all night and fit snugly to prevent accidents during his always active days.
    Large enough for our big 2 year old boy. Easily adjustable grip tabs. Good enough quality to use as night nappies and the best value in nappies of this size.
    The Junior size of Baby Love nappies is rarely stocked sufficiently in all but the biggest stores.